[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/who/ - Doctor Who General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141
File: vGvY5aZTN2Q.jpg (45 KB, 604x385) Image search: [Google]
vGvY5aZTN2Q.jpg
45 KB, 604x385
Fanfic edition

Last Death:>>64345875
>>
>>64366854
>Clara punches herself in the Dick edition.
>>
>By stars, is the Eleventh slack-jawed now. With no warning from the Old Girl, his Tenth self’s appeared, leaning on the control board; hair tousled, clothes wildly askew, face blooming red. Thank goodness Amy was out.

>”Hello,” his past says, husky and inviting. ”Fancy seeing you again, Bowties.”

>”Ph-ph-phased back to the wrong point in the time line, I presume?”

>”Yeah,” Ten sighs. ”But I don’t really mind ending up with some honey-hearted codger like you, Chinny.”

>”Skinny little brat,” Eleven grins, sauntering closer. ”You don’t know what I’m capable of.”

>”Tease.” Ten slings an arm out and around and pulls himself into a hug. ”Y’know, we’ve seen each other enough times before. Why don’t we have a proper fuck already?”
>>
File: fuckbuddy.jpg (151 KB, 1280x691) Image search: [Google]
fuckbuddy.jpg
151 KB, 1280x691
>”What? I-I, wha– maybe? Really? Now? Literally right now?”

>”Something the matter?” Ten loosens his grip and looks him in the eye, curious.

>”It’s just that–” Eleven feels the blood rushing to his face and his fingers twiddling. ”–I’ve kind of gotten myself a new love interest. Human.”

>”Oh. Congrats, mate.”

>”Thanks. But she’s… very experienced.” Eleven sighs, drags a hand through his thick fringe as an excuse to rub his temple. ”She’s so gorgeous, and so active. She rode me so good on our first night together, and I just – didn't even do anything, I just lay there–!”

>”Stop! Right there. Just, stop.” Ten puts a finger up to his future lips, gesturing to his own barely buttoned shirt. His abdomen is still sweaty and red from the clawing of nails.

>”I just got back from Four’s place after having pretty much every single thing from the toy box stuck inside or on me, and coming harder and harder by the minute. Trust yourself, you might have gotten shyer or whatever, but there’s no shame in that. You know how to please humanoids.”

>”Th-that may be true, but–”

>”Come on then, Sweethearts,” Ten growls, breath like steam against his neck. ”Practice on me.”
>>
File: fuckbuddies.jpg (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
fuckbuddies.jpg
34 KB, 500x353
>”Well… She’s got a vulva, so I suppose I should be the one penetrating…”

>Ten giggles between kisses. ”You can’t be too sure with humans. She might prefer oral, or manual, or pull out a strap-on.”

>”Mmm, she said she’d like to…”

>”How communicative, I already like her. Now let’s find some place soft…”
>>
File: sabbath.jpg (90 KB, 693x948) Image search: [Google]
sabbath.jpg
90 KB, 693x948
>>64366854
So, who's the best Doctor Who enemy?
>>
>>64367268
Tumblr
>>
Nth for next thread that's gonna die during the night
>>
>>64367268
sutekh
>>
>Five rolled his eyes.

>Walking to the console, his past eyed him. He looked marvelous in only shirtsleeves and braces, high-cut trousers accentuating his waist and hips. But, following the striped cream fabric that for once didn’t end in white shoes, he noticed suspiciously familiar red-checkered socks. Four glanced down, and saw the exact same pair on his own feet.

>”Doctor…” His younger self’s low voice drew near the Doctor standing at the controls. Before he could reply, he was embraced from behind. ”Are those my socks you’re wearing?”

>That morning, before phasing over to Four, he’d almost by chance plucked the knee-high things out of the closet. He dared say he liked how his legs looked in them.

>”Answer, my boy,” Four rumbled, dragging his lips over his neck. His tongue darted out and sent shivers down the Doctor’s back.

>”Ah – Yes,” he managed, even as the younger’s large, long hands undid his trousers. Damn it, damn the running, the adrenaline from escaping the acidic caves, the smell of sweat from them both. Damn the fluff of his younger self’s curls and sideburns against his neck.

>”Now really, why would I do that? Might cause a paradox for all I know. You’re supposed to be the responsible one, Fivey.”
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>64366854
>>
>>64367089
>>64367128
>>64367186
>spending your entire day spamming
>>
File: DWQuotes5.jpg (151 KB, 634x387) Image search: [Google]
DWQuotes5.jpg
151 KB, 634x387
>The older Doctor started to whimper from the heavy petting.

>”Those are my socks.”

>”Mhh… nn… nh…”

>”Then again, this is my body, too…”

>Five struggled, holding his breath and clenching his teeth as Four wrapped his hand around his now dripping erection.

>”My socks, my body…” Four chuckled. ”It’s quite simple, really. You are me. Thus, you belong to me. A Time Lord is the sum of their memories. You’re nothing without me, old man.”

>His teeth found his neck, clamped down… Oh, it was agony, it was impossible to… to…

>”Aaarghh…!”

>”Good boy, Fivey. I expect nothing less from you.” Four pumped his shaft as if it was a heavy weight; slowly, and with great force. ”You’re such a good fucktoy, my dear, aren’t you…”

>”Please, I-I – ohhh, no, Doctor…” Five felt as though he was slipping into a trance, and could only focus on the tough pain from the other’s bite, the iron grip on his cock, and the long fingers trailing down his thigh. They nudged the whole leg up, perched his foot atop of the console and pulled up the trousers enough to reveal the socks. (The dark red past under all his pastels; quite symbolic if he wanted it to be.)

>Perversely, he remembered this. The way his future body had tensed, wincing at yet leaning into his touch. The smell of his hair and cold sweat, the strength in his own jaw, the utter power he held over his future – if only for moments.

>The fingernails dug into the older Doctor’s propped-up calf, it hurt, all of it hurt… or was it just so good it burned? Did all the hoarse moaning and hissing from his mouth confuse his dazed brain?

>”Mine,” growled the Fourth, breath hot and stinging against the wet bruises on his neck.

>”Hahh… Only… yours…”
>>
>>64367083
>>"I have to tell truths I've never told before. [...] The problem is, Clara, there are truths that I can never tell. Not for anything."

You're removing context.

The Doctor: The truth, yes. But not any old truth, Clara. This whole place is designed to terrify me. I'm being interrogated. It's not just truth it wants. That's not enough. It's confession. I have to tell truths I've never told before. That's the only thing that stops it.

Your quote and this one was before the Doctor figured out it specifically wanted things in regards to the Hybrid. So it doesn't imply the identity of the hybrid something he can never tell.

>>"The Hybrid is a very dangerous secret, a very, very dangerous secret and it needs to be kept."

Remind me, but did the Veil stop his attack like the Doctor's other confessions, when the Doctor confessed this part?

>Him expecting an immortal to be present at the end of everything (like Ohila said) doesn't prove he seriously thought of her as the hybrid

ashildr isn't even fully immortal, "accidents" can kill her permanently. And she wouldn't be the only immortal he'd expect then. He'd have expected any other time Lord or even Sam Swift to be there too then.

>why he'd ever be 'afraid' of Ashildr anyway)

Are you referring to him confessing he's afraid? Cause that wasn't a confession that he was afraid of the hybrid
>>
>”Come for me, why don’t you. Come, now.”

>To the elder’s surprise, the lightning shook his spine and burst of of him with a yell. The white, glittering mess dribbled down the column, and disappeared into the console itself.

>What in the universe am I

>Shh.... (darling) No questions

>”Doctor, you got in…” Five whispered. His eyes rolled back while the humongous, dazzling whirlwinds of the Fourth washed over his mind.

>”You let me,” Four murmured. So Easy to Enter when, You’re all sensitive

>”Fine, take me,” the Doctor muttered in mock-defeat. You Need me, smiled his thoughts.

>”With pleasure,” the Fourth said. Indeed (what a Mighty Need it is)

>With barely any effort, the Fourth Doctor lifted himself up and bridal carried the Fifth to the nearest bedroom.
>>
>>64367752
just have them FUCK already you hack
>>
File: wall8.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wall8.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
>He’s still not sure about it. Long ago, his futures used to be a security sling. They left him alone for too many decades, left him in immortal frustration with no hope for even having a next life, any future at all. Until one of them, at long bloody last, made contact. There’s still so much fury, confusion and hurt, twisting his stomach whenever his next self leaves.

>But every few days, the Tenth returns. Like he’s promised. With a wink and a smile and a ”Companions asleep?” from a control screen, the Doctor lets him phase in. For hours on end, they talk over tea, drinks and pastries. The Doctor doesn’t – wait, Nine. (Nine, you’re Nine, your number matters now. That’s what Ten calls you, and he says it with such warmth…) Nine doesn’t think his current body has consumed as much sugar in it’s entire lifespan, as it has in these last weeks.

>One night, it’s almost like the cozy old times. Lazing around in a sofa, with his older self’s head in his lap, playing with his hair. Ten takes another swig of the cinnamon whiskey. He only blushes; the stuff can’t get Time Lords properly drunk. (Can’t get the lone Time Lord drunk.)

>When Ten’s head turns and lips press against his stomach, Nine lets it happen. He doesn’t even think about it. The future lifts the hem of his jumper, the kisses tickle…

>”Doctor…?”

>Sometimes he can’t bear to look into Ten’s puppy eyes. They’re darker than usual, and his lips are parted.

>The twist in his stomach loosens a little. Warmth pools in his groin. It’s not the sex that’s the issue.

>Is he still not sure about it? He can’t tell.

>”Go ahead.”

>With a cheeky smile, Ten unzips Nine’s jeans.
>>
File: ColinBaker_Trio.jpg (180 KB, 943x528) Image search: [Google]
ColinBaker_Trio.jpg
180 KB, 943x528
>”Well…”

>The Doctor cast them a look. Six had his arm around Five, who was letting him caress his side. Seven raised an eyebrow when the proud voice turned into a purr:

>”Perhaps something to sooth you would be in order…”

>”Doctor,” the cricketer whispered. ”Not in front of… I mean… Oh.”

>Seven tsk’ed. ”Youngsters.” And he rolled his eyes to no one’s amusement, as his other selves started snogging.

>Being both’s future, he knew the ins and outs of his previous self’s technique here. Some lingering kisses. Some nipping at the lips. Some running his fingers over his neck and inside his collar. Some light tugging on his hair… It didn’t take long for Six to tease Five past the shy, gasping stage and have him mewling in his arms. Six unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his blushing chest as he went. The clothes were slipped off Five’s shoulders and pulled apart, framing his torso in white creases. The suspenders were kept as they were, not quite covering his stiff nipples.
>>
>The Doctor lowered his hands. His past selves looked up, as if startled that he was still in the room. The older winked and went right back to the oral treatment, while the younger blushed redder and bit back a gasp.

>”What a show. Such suspense,” Seven insisted, waggling his fingers. ”For a while there, I really believed you wouldn’t go through with it, Fivey.”

>”Shut your mouth,” the blond grumbled, then arched his back: ”Ah!”

>”See, that’s sort of endearing,” Seven went on. ”That it’s part of the play.”

>He leaned over the armrest to get a better look at the Fifth. He found it interesting that he wasn’t drawn to his various faces in the same ways he used to be. (The Second had perhaps been the exception, in the Seventh’s early years.) The pretty Fifth’s features twisting in bashful pleasure – that would’ve had him wet and hard in seconds before. Now? Well… He was still pretty. But, the Doctor wondered, what about if he…?

>He lowered his head closer, and kissed himself. Very gently, with open lips and a careful tongue. The youngest was taken aback, but returned it with the same soft exploration. And because it felt nice and calming to both, they kept kissing. Because Seven knew Five liked that, he snuck a hand in his soft blonde hair to tug on it, making his past groan into his mouth.

>The Doctor only stopped when the Sixth got too rough down there and had the youngest crying out.

>”Having fun, gentlemen?” Six said, lips against the head of Five’s twitching length.

>”Only exchanging pleasantries, I’m afraid,” Seven snarked.

>”Uuhhh…” Five bucked his hips again. ”Please, Doctor…”

>”Very well, you slut,” Six smiled. Gently, he licked his younger self back into relaxation.
>>
>Seven leaned back in the armchair, quite pleased with the power the Sixth held over their Fifth. It was that that was most fun to study. As for himself, the physical touch had done something to arouse him. Maybe because it made him part of the show, connected him to their pleasure. Perhaps his body believed it had to look and feel the part.

>Six asked Five: ”Do you remember what sex with Seven was like in our Second incarnation?”

>”Now that you mention it, mmh, it’s kind of hazy. We didn't have physical sex that often, ohh… certainly not as o-often as mental…” Five opened his eyes. ”Must be on purpose, or it was just so long ago, but I can’t fully recall his, uh… looks.”

>”Oh yes, Seven has some sizable equipment,” Six said, nonchalantly – to think that was even possible – nonchalantly licking away at Five’s length. ”Shame that he hardly ever uses it.”

>Five gaped in disbelief at the Time Lord beside him. His eyes traveled to the little man’s crotch and his face turned red. ”You… have a… large…?”

>”Cock, yes,” sighed Seven. ”Nearly as big as Six. Though I can’t see why that should matter in the grand scheme of things.”

>”Don’t play naive, Spoons,” said Six. ”You remember what it was like to be as young, hot and oh-so bothered as our little cricket boy.”

>”I’m not that young,” Five said thickly, trying to stare a hole in the oldest Doctor’s trousers. ”It’s just my body that’s… hormonal.”

>”Mmm-hm?” Six swallowed Five down, making him groan out loud.

>”Really, why should it matter?” Seven asked Six, as if their younger self wasn’t writhing between them. ”He has you. Seems like that’d be enough for the night. I’m quite content watching.”
>>
>The buccaneer let go with one last lick, and crawled closer to straddle his past while he spoke to his future.

>”Because of the opportunity, of course. Are you not intrigued to feel what it’s like? The three of our particular incarnations do not often congregate as is, and lively little Fivey would perhaps delight in some double penetration – wouldn’t you, my tart?”

>Seven recalled looking up at their faces from where Five laid; the blonde one smug and the dark one politely curious. He held back a smirk when the youngest nodded, chest heaving.

>”Yes – Yes, please! If you don’t mind…”

>Seven leaned his chin on his hand, never breaking eye contact with the dilated pupils of his Fifth. ”I suppose I could… give it a shot.”

>”Don’t worry.” Six kissed his next cheek with the smuggest expression yet. ”I’ll do the work.”

>And that was how the Seventh ended up naked on his back, with the Fifth above him on his knees and hands, watching the younger bite his lip and moan while the Sixth prepared them. Naturally, Six carried lube in his pockets. Usually, Five’s body was accustomed enough to not need it for one of himself, their genitals being self-lubricating and all. But he still liked being fingered. And however masochistic Five could be, this act demanded lube.

>The Doctor sighed. Six’s slicked fingers rubbed circles across his erection, triggering the natural lubrication from the head. The hand swiped off some wetness and spread it over his length. It was warm, and astoundingly relaxing. He groaned before he could stop himself, and again when Five lowered his hips and he slunk in.

>”S-Seven… Oh, that’s… quite lovely…
>>
>”I must admit,” the oldest muttered, caressing the thighs on top of him, ”it is…”

>”Ride him,” his previous self said from behind their younger. Seven knew he was groping him, saw Five’s head pulled back by his hair. ”Undulate your hips. Let me watch you.”

>The submissive Doctor obeyed, leaning back, angling the thickness inside him. Seven gripped his rolling hips and thrust up, to find out whether –

>”Aah-haah!”

>– Five wanted to cry out. Indeed.

>”Ohh, now…” Six let out, so husky that it could’ve been a snarl. ”Now, that is a show…”

>Seven made his own little noises as Six’s hand fondled him, cupped him in warmth. The slicked fingers slipped between Five’s cheeks… he could feel them brushing against while he thrusted, as they snuck in, pulling the rim.

>Both the oldest and youngest whimpered, caught each other’s eye, and exchanged sheepish smiles while shaking their heads. Their final partner positioned. Seven swallowed, aware that the head pressing against was wider than the one already inside. The finger holding Five open let go.

>”Doctor,” Seven said. ”I’m not sure that it’s gonna f-fit…!” He threw his head back. ”Aoh!”

>Six moaned. ”There we are…”

>Five was stiff as a board. His whole body trembled. Only the older’s arm around his midriff held him upright, and the oldest’s hands kept him down.

>”Alright?” Six breathed.

>Seven pinched his thigh. ”Doctor?”

>The Fifth's voice came out low, ragged:

>”M-move, damn you. In. Move. In.”

>Slowly, Six pushed forward. Slotted in alongside himself, crammed tight, balls rested on top of Seven’s. With a grunt like an animal, Five tipped forward and steadied on his hands again.
>>
>The Doctor’s head felt light. Every twitch of the muscle was a surge of sensation, chills up his spine. They floated in and out of Contact, settling somewhere where they could share each body’s pleasure. He stammered and whined when all the muscles strangling his cocks moved… As the position didn’t allow for much, the penetrated one could only bounce a little, stir his hips around. But, clearly, that was enough for all three to lose themselves in illegal carnality.

>He let his oldest fingers drum along skin until they took ahold of the youngest’s erection. That spot of stroking demolished the cricketer’s last restraints, and he screamed at the top of his lungs, pressing down even further. The buccaneer sunk his teeth into his shoulder, groaning, clutching him like they’d all fall apart if he didn’t, trying to thrust, the friction immense –

>”So – thick,” the penetrated panted. ”So – full…!”

>The oldest’s mental walls were weakening by the second; actually bending, ever so slightly, under the weight of joy and lust. Wait, no, something might trickle out. Memories, too old and disastrous, and if the chess master didn’t stop it they’d all–

>The Doctor, just the Seventh, ripped his mind free from himselves. Too much. Too…

>Part overwhelmed with the sensations, part fascinated by what he was witnessing, he kept stroking, watching what he could only describe as lewd bliss. The ecstasy burst out of Five over and over, semen drizzling over Seven’s hand. Six babbled phrases like my darling and so good in more languages than Seven could remember knowing in this hazy state.
>>
>Before he knew it was happening, desperate heat rippled though his nerves. The Seventh’s own climax stole him away from the universe for a slow, sublime minute. When he came back, those hips had been hoisted off to free him.

>”Seven looks so adorable when he comes, doesn’t he…” A proud voice chuckled.

>”Thank you,” gasped another, ragged one. ”Thank you.” It’s owner kissed his lips, then took his hand to lick it clean, with help from the one behind. Then they dropped the oldest out of it entirely. The cricketer loomed above on his knees and hands, now suckling the buccaneer’s fingers.

>Exhausted and, for once, at peace, the Doctor let them keep at it. In the end and in whichever way, he was happy that they had each other to rely on.

>He was jostled out of a short slumber when Six roared out one last climax. Thankfully, those two had the decency to fall to the other end of the sofa. After a stretch and yawn, the Seventh Doctor crawled over to the panting pair.

>”Room for one more, lovebirds?” he chirped, trilling the Rs a little extra.

>”Yes,” the Sixth said, eyes closed, pompous as ever. ”Here. Sleep.”

>”Mmm…” the Fifth mumbled while the little man snuggled in between them. ”Someone pet my hair…”

>”Give us a rest,” his futures muttered in chorus.
>>
File: 0th_Doctor.gif (48 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0th_Doctor.gif
48 KB, 320x240
>>64368673

This is absolutely indecent.

There's no Cushing Doctor!
>>
>>64367089
>>64367128
>>64367186
>>64367420
>>64367652
>>64367752
>>64367865
>>64368159
>>64368290
>>64368413
>>64368479
>>64368572
>>64368618
>>64368673
All this slashfic is making me nostalgic for old /tv/
>>
>>64368987
an excuse more or less to post this picture and i go and forget it.
>>
So I went and watched Casanova out of curiosity. Actually pretty entertaining despite some obvious flaws, O'Toole/Burne have good chemistry and you believe the Love Triangle between Casanova, Henriette and Gramani

But jesus 10 is literally Casanova in space, I basically felt like I was watching the same character. Same voice, same mannerisms, Rusty must have just basically told Tennant to play it exactly the same. I know It's the same actor so of course they will be similar but damn.
>>
>>64369069
ill have to check his other works but I hear all his roles are very similar. which is fine other doctors like tom baker and peter davison do the same thing.
>>
>>64369053
Hello, Cloister. Do you like Iris Wildthyme?
>>
>>64369615
I've only listened to the one story but I enjoyed it, funnier than I thought. Couldnt say which one. Anon posted it here streaming from the BF website during last hiatus, either from a glitch/hack or a freebie, can't remember. Listening to the first River Song right now.
>>
>>64369754
I wrote an Iris/Me/ another Iris/ Clara fic. It was a request: http://pastebin.com/sBWSD6WP .

Read it, and tell me what you think.
>>
New companion yet, /who/?
>>
File: 1307240710378.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1307240710378.gif
1 MB, 400x226
>>64369884
Will do, if you don't mind me reading it tomorrow. I've already ditched my contacts and even with my glasses the black on white print of paste bin looks like braille. I'll read it over breakfast.
>>
>>64369917
Oddly, we haven't gotten any news.
>>
>>64370102
What's a Finas fighter unit?
>>
>>64370773
Nevermind, sorry read a bit further.
>>
File: MONSTARS!.jpg (211 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
MONSTARS!.jpg
211 KB, 620x429
Can the Doctor defeat the Monstars?
>>
>>64371025

He'll just go find [historical figures], who are surprisingly good at [modern sport] and make a team. He met them during [historical event] while doing [something anachronistic].
>>
File: 1446101113967.gif (989 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1446101113967.gif
989 KB, 500x285
>>64371025
maybe, but can he defeat a 「GANGSTAR」?
>>
>>64371149
>implying those quotes exist in the show and you didn't make them up
>>
>>64371254

Of course not, but the formula does exist in the show.
>>
>>64369884
OK, had belle read it to me. The conjugation or declination of fiction proper nouns is always tricky for me in regards to the finas thing. It was cute. The multiple iris's bit was a bit hard to follow for me, possibly because I'm not all that familiar with the character. The twist with the wizard in the end reminded me of the corbomite maneuver of ST:TOS. Bretty gud.
>>
>>64371713
post her dick faggot
>>
File: I love the round things.png (596 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I love the round things.png
596 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>64371895
Rude and she's ill equipped. I did finally get wang his fansign sent via his AMA blog thingy. Maybe he'll repost that.
>>64371939
Who doesn't love round things? Are there any bad things that are exclusively round?
>>
>>64371939
Whats wrong with her face?
>>
>>64372460
Clara just punched her in the dick.
>>
File: feel the love.png (231 KB, 620x392) Image search: [Google]
feel the love.png
231 KB, 620x392
>>64372775
>yfw Me and Clara go punch the Daleks in the Dick
>>
File: snapshot00256.png (890 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00256.png
890 KB, 1280x720
>her legs
>>
File: snapshot00265.png (650 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00265.png
650 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-05-23h48m26s811.png (924 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-05-23h48m26s811.png
924 KB, 1280x720
>>64373009
>>
>>64373409
I want them around my back.
>>
File: RussellTFrogies.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
RussellTFrogies.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>
File: snapshot00267.png (718 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00267.png
718 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>64373761
>>64373797
poorly meme'd friend
>>
File: rassilon-dalton-end-of-timel.jpg (74 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
rassilon-dalton-end-of-timel.jpg
74 KB, 624x352
/WHO/ WILL NOT DIE!
>>
File: 1446326919767.jpg (21 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1446326919767.jpg
21 KB, 600x300
Truth or consequences.
>>
>>64374957
Truth, all those Zygons should've been kicked the fuck off the planet and left on some new one in the first place instead of being allowed to live on Earth
>>
>>64375057
This was a terrible episode, morality-wise. At least Kill the Moon had guesswork, this one for certain should end in disaster.
>>
>>64375057
What was the Doctor thinking? Silurians, Humans, and Zygons on one planet.
>>
File: what.png (34 KB, 715x264) Image search: [Google]
what.png
34 KB, 715x264
what
>>
File: snapshot00285.png (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00285.png
843 KB, 1280x720
>>64376074
Autism
>>
File: 1385245794654.jpg (550 KB, 2064x2866) Image search: [Google]
1385245794654.jpg
550 KB, 2064x2866
>>64373009
She does have some nice stems.
>>
File: 1407868721702.jpg (186 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1407868721702.jpg
186 KB, 683x1024
>>64377130
>>
Listening to the episode of Who's Round with Toby Whithouse and Jamie Mathieson, and I genuinely think Mathieson will be one of the best writers Who has ever had. Give it a listen.
>>
File: 1432757965122.png (1 MB, 1001x670) Image search: [Google]
1432757965122.png
1 MB, 1001x670
All I want is a title or something for the next episode so I can speculate about it. No information about the next episode makes it look like the show is over.
>>
>>64378435
well big finish just went bankrupt a few minutes ago
>>
>>64378564
No they fucking didn't
>>
>>64367268
Nobody No-One
>>
CAPTAIN ONE-EYE WHEN?
>>
>>64381205
You really want to read my script so bad?
>>
>>64381263
Yeah

I miss 12 and his crew
>>
>>64378435
The Magician's Apprentice... wait, that's already taken...
>>
>>64381344
Oh. Well I'm almost there.
>>
When is Capaldi going to get an episode called Twelfth Night
>>
File: me can read galifreyian shit?.png (152 KB, 960x564) Image search: [Google]
me can read galifreyian shit?.png
152 KB, 960x564
>Clara gets her own TARDIS thats a Gas Station
YOU'RE A FUCKING HACK MOFFAT!
YOU'RE A FUCKING HACK!!
>>
>>64382789
His last episode?
>>
>>64378435
We'll find out the new companion soon.
Be patient.
>>
>>64380874
Still don't buy the nonsensical "Word Lords from a universe that runs on WORDS" explanation. He's obviously an out-of-control weapon that escaped from the War in Heaven.
>>
>>64383432
>Word Lords from a universe that runs on WORDS
A new kind of history.
>>
This is the new showrunner.
>>
>>64383843
Let's fucking hope not
If he ends up showrunner we will get a whole series of Sleep No More sequels
>>
>>64384076
There was a lot of talk about dust in that Sherlock episode too.
>>
File: Black Mirror White Christmas.webm (669 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black Mirror White Christmas.webm
669 KB, 1280x720
>>64383843
Foreal tho, last night's episode of Sherlock was literally Heaven Sent + Last Christmas. Moffat is run out of ideas, but as long as the ones he's reusing are good, I really can't complain.
>>
>>64384234
It was fucking awful m8.
>>
>>64383432
But our universe runs on words too. Have you seen Logopolis? Saying some numbers out loud can change the world around us. It's not so different from what the Word Lord does, his art is just more advanced and he needs to use other people's words.
>>
>>64384234
>Moffat is run out of ideas
>Implying writers don't reuse their own story arcs for other shows
>>
>>64378564
good, now I can pirate their stuff without feeling guilty.
>>
File: Carrionite_looks_left.jpg (62 KB, 700x403) Image search: [Google]
Carrionite_looks_left.jpg
62 KB, 700x403
>>64384323
I wonder if there is a connection to the witches from the Shakespear-episode. They were banished by the Eternals if I remember correctly, so that's a good reason as any to assume a connection to one of the time wars.
>>
File: Rassilon disagrees.jpg (85 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Rassilon disagrees.jpg
85 KB, 1000x562
>ITT, people letting /who/ die
>>
>>64382830
Which one of them is Snacks and which one is Gas?
>>
File: snapshot00234.png (297 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00234.png
297 KB, 624x352
>>64385360
YOU DID THITH TO ME!
>>
File: snapshot00261.png (530 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00261.png
530 KB, 1280x720
>>64385435
Clara takes the orders and Me's on the menu.
>>
>>64385465
No, please don't make me regenerate into a decrepit old man who acts like a little bitch.
>>
I want to keep who/ alive but I've got nothing to say
>>
>>64387532

What's /who/ with you?
>>
File: 1413420147336.jpg (154 KB, 953x617) Image search: [Google]
1413420147336.jpg
154 KB, 953x617
When in doubt post qts
>>
>>64387644
I thinking of giving up my goal of being a games developer. I know I should but I want to give it more time,
>>
>>64387644
Shelled out the bucks for an actual copy of Erasing Sherlock.
>>
Can't wait to see Cunty Letter's reaction to the feminist propaganda of the new Sherlock episode.
>>
File: daleks.jpg (2 MB, 5248x3936) Image search: [Google]
daleks.jpg
2 MB, 5248x3936
Hi, /who/. I want to army build Daleks with one of each kind, but I've got two Davros's.
Do I keep the "newest" (Revelation) on display or have both out?
>>
>>64382830
I dunno, it has it's uses.
If they get hungry flying around space they just walk into the restaurant bit and cook themselves up a burger.
>>
>just finished watching an episode of Torchwood S3
>turn on TV
>Trawlermen on Dave, with Capaldi narrating
Is there anything that man CAN'T do?
>>
>>64366854
cia?
>>
>>64388988
Are you watching Torchwood for the first time?
>>
>>64389024
Aidan Gillen Doctor when?
>>
File: non-canon mask.jpg (9 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
non-canon mask.jpg
9 KB, 285x285
8x8

>The control board’s beeping alarm doesn’t sound like a warning so much as amused whistling.

>”–are you doing! This isn’t what I meant t–”

>Startled, the Doctor peeks behind the pillar. His jaw falls open. Another Time Lord stands there, looking awkward. The exact same as him, in fact. Down to the fluffy brown hair, the heavy-lidded blue eyes and the Bill Hickok get-up.

>”Doctor?”

>”Oh, poor dear,” the intruder says. ”You’re just after Grace, aren’t you?”

>”Why yes, it’s only been a day or two or three.”

>The other sighs. ”Do you know why I’m here?”

>He eyes him up and down, pursing his lips in thought while he walks over to him. He recognizes that he should be panicking over the First Law, that this might be a trap, that –

>He grins and grabs ahold of the other’s face to give him a big ol’ smacker, right on the lips. The other laughs as they hug.

>”Your memories aren’t all sorted out yet, right?” his only slightly older self whispers, combing fingers through his hair.

>”I have a feeling you can help me.”

>”Not too much, I’m afraid.” Lips travel down the younger’s neck and make him shiver. His head feels light. ”I’m only about an Earth month older than you.”
>>
File: ClaraHoldsLeg.jpg (6 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
ClaraHoldsLeg.jpg
6 KB, 200x113
so this whole ending scene was the very best part of 12 and Clara right?
>>
>>64389026
Nah I saw S3 when it aired, I just wasn't familiar with him at the time because I hadn't watched The Thick of It or anything.
>>
>>64389151

Considering that 12 wasn't even in that scene, I'd have to say no.
>>
>>64389151
Not saying much f.am, since she ruins most scenes just by being there.
>>
>>64389176
I mean he technically is.
What would be your pick then?
>>
>>64389214

He technically isn't, as that's the first Doctor. Not Twelve. If you said "The Doctor", you might have a point.

Best part of 12 and Clara was the restaurant scene in Deep Breath in my opinion.
>>
>>64389205
but anon, Clara was my favorite NuWho companion since Rory
>>
>>64389260
She's the only one since Rory.
>>
>>64389331

Just wait until Big Finish slot in a companion that travels with Eleven post The Angels Take Manhattan but dies before The Snowmen.
>>
File: 53.jpg (42 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
42 KB, 768x576
>>64367268
>Best Story Tier
Sutekh or Scaroth

>Most Fun Tier
The Master

>Coolest Concept Tier
Black/White Guardians

>Wasted Potential Tier
Zygons or Ice Warriors

>Fuck you for Ruining it, Moffat Tier
The Great Intelligence or Sontarans

>Most Neutered Tier
Cybermen/Daleks

>Just Stop It Already Tier
The Weeping Angels

>No, Seriously, Stop It Tier
The Silurians

>Enjoy but Wish they got Better Stories Tier
Davros

>Gone and Good Riddance Tier
The Rani

>Gone but not Forgotten Tier
The Dreamlord

>Gone and Wish They'd Come Back Tier
The Meddling Monk

>'60s First Doctor Revival When? Tier
Drahvin

>Bring Them Back, Please Tier
Morbius
>>
>>64389855
>Implying RTD didn't already ruin the Sontarans. Daleks, and the Cyberman
>>
>>64366854
Obligatory "We're Getting a Female Doctor Next" post

>After losing Clara and forgetting her, the Doctor regenerates into a female form that can better emulate the person he lost (Clara)
>played by moderately attractive actress in her '40s, maaaaybe mid to late '30s
>brunette, darker features, aristocratic Brit
>dresses in equestrian clothing with a scarf, jacket, riding boots, khakis, and occasional hat
>alt outfits would include a peacoat with scarf and maybe a hat/tie/vest combo that channels Romana
>Agent Scully like personality where she is constantly questioning things and very skeptical, has a detective's approach to scenarios
>very asexual and put off by the advances
>very judgmental of others and has a low opinion of her enemies/mankind (like 9 and 4)
>not afraid to shove it to her companions either
>companion one is a brash young male, 20's, maybe non-white, who is a cop or something like it from an earlier decade ('70s?), follows Doctor's orders without question and gets into scuffles a lot
>companion two is a stuffy, prudish woman, 20's, who is something like a teacher, librarian, or bohemian artist from a future time period and another planet, a bit of a bleeding heart who can't get past her insecurities and clashes with the Doctor on morals often
>Doctor's quirks include playing croquet, being able to talk to animals, and newfound interests in sewing, gradening and wearing funny hats
>loves to eat tea biscuits and has a thing for classic movies, thinks highly of the "golden age of hollywood", makes quips that she "knew the Hepburns" and "Casablanca? Oh, it's real. I was there!"
>TARDIS console is basically a burgundy version of 12's, bookshelves now joined by grandfather clocks and antiques, gold leaf ivy pattern on walls
>artist companion adds mannequins, easels, and some artsy flair
>TARDIS constantly questioning this Doctor's "legitimacy" and getting jealous they are now female
>catchphrase: "Tut, tut, you're talking to the Doctor!"
>>
File: Tilda Swinton100.jpg (40 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
Tilda Swinton100.jpg
40 KB, 600x799
>>64389993
Androgynous Doctor is best Doctor
>>
>>64389993
too similar to 12
>>
File: tumblr_nbcy2fbXRk1tvhev2o2_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbcy2fbXRk1tvhev2o2_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x350
>”Hello?” the Fourth says.

>Owl-like, he stares at the twiggy, pinstriped figure with the spiky hair. They just popped up between his arms, pinned against the control board.

>”Cheeky old girl,” the stranger spits. ”I was looking for Five.”

>”Seriously, Doctor?” Four pouts at himself, grinds their hips tighter together. ”Am I not good enough for you?"

>”Oh no, no. You’re…” The future’s chest heaves, eyes fluttering across his body. ”You’re brilliant.”

>Those brown eyes shine in competition with that smile. Damn, rude and cute.

>”As well. I mean, I’m not unhappy that I got here instead, just surprised. Y’see I wanted to find Five, because there was this arachnid mama queen with evil plans and so many eggs, lots of water, and this ginger bride gave me some absolutely topping advice – I felt pretty lonely anyway and WELL, y’know how it goes, it’s so wibbly-wobbly trying to find a good shag in this mess of a timelinnmmfff-haahh!”

>The older pants as Four breaks the kiss.

>”So far, you seem to take after Five quite a bit. I believe I’m a better start for you.”

>”Reh-really?”

>He digs a hand into the spikes. ”Which of them are you, Cockatoo?”

>”T-Teeeennnnnn,” the Tenth Doctor whines. Hair fetish, again!

>>64389993
This is retarded and so are you
>>
File: doctor-clothes-heaven-sent.jpg (35 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
doctor-clothes-heaven-sent.jpg
35 KB, 570x320
Wouldn't the Doctor's clothes wear out over billions of years?

Even if he's patching them up in his downtime, wouldn't they gradually shrink from being dried by the fire millions of times?
>>
>>64390493
No because it's not the same clothes left there.

One Doctor left their clothes there, next doctor changes his wet clothes for them and leaves his wet clothes there to dry, next doctor does the same, and the next and the next.
>>
100,000 B.C. or An Unearthly Child?
The Mutants or The Daleks?
Inside the Spaceship or The Edge of Destruction?

Which title works better?
>>
>>64390493
At most each set of clothes is only about a day old.
They get recreated and subsequently swapped whenever the Doctor is beamed in again to restart the loop.
>>
>>64390618
An Unearthly Child should be the first episode.
100,000 B.C. The following story.
>>
>>64389205
>being this pleb
>>
>>64388096
Do you like programming?
>>
>>64390618
Edge of Destruction is a great title.
>>
File: sleepless_amberley.jpg (129 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sleepless_amberley.jpg
129 KB, 960x960
>Not listening to fan audios in 2016
>>
>>64393609
That's ... actually quite a well-done cover. Has anyone listened to all these? Any GOAT ones?

>>64367268
I'd love for them to bring Sutekh back, but it's a bittersweet wish, cuz if they did it, they'd probably ignore his Faction Paradox backstory, and that's one of my favoritest appearances of the character. Sooo
>>
>>64391393
no Im not that good at that side, I focus more on 3d moddeling and level design.
>>
>>64393813
Hmm. Why don't you be a developer, then?

>>64393805
I haven't listened to their audios,. but they do have their own free fan short story anthology. It was very good.
>>
>>64366854
>Brigadier [about The Master]: He's gradually getting away, Doctor.
>Doctor: Ah, let him go. I have the feeling we'll meet again, each and every week. Always in more sexy and exciting ways.

Happy 45th birthday to Terror of the Autons!
>>
>>64393805
Yeah, but imagine Twelve vs Sutekh!
>>
Okay. We ready for another round of /who/nger games?.
>>
File: frabjous_day.gif (950 KB, 314x234) Image search: [Google]
frabjous_day.gif
950 KB, 314x234
>>64395942
QT Lesbian Duo
>>
>>64395942
The Brug
>>
File: Sky Pirates!.jpg (313 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
Sky Pirates!.jpg
313 KB, 600x433
>>64395942
LSD 7
>>
File: CUvgHAFXIAAx4yz.jpg (102 KB, 480x841) Image search: [Google]
CUvgHAFXIAAx4yz.jpg
102 KB, 480x841
>>64395942
Tank Clala
>>
File: canon meme.jpg (186 KB, 575x952) Image search: [Google]
canon meme.jpg
186 KB, 575x952
>>64395942
The Canon Meme
>>
>>64395942
hiss
>>
File: 19611165159_15962a8bb2_b.jpg (219 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
19611165159_15962a8bb2_b.jpg
219 KB, 683x1024
>>64395942
Shearman
>>
File: tumblr_nj6imnwmNs1u0sdglo2_1280.png (241 KB, 636x355) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj6imnwmNs1u0sdglo2_1280.png
241 KB, 636x355
>>64395942
The Unkillable Owen
>>
File: plastic115.gif (18 KB, 876x720) Image search: [Google]
plastic115.gif
18 KB, 876x720
>>64395942
Plastic 11th
>>
File: lies.png (140 KB, 502x420) Image search: [Google]
lies.png
140 KB, 502x420
>>64395942
Steven Moffat
>>
File: DuJHGzN.png (322 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
DuJHGzN.png
322 KB, 576x432
>>64395942
Uhh how about fun2's dead body ?
>>
>>64395942
Keep them coming. I need some more female memes, by the way.
>>
File: cubes.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cubes.gif
3 MB, 640x360
http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_/who/nger_Games

>tfw only 5 more games until the final tournament with all the winners
>yfw mark cuban wins the final battle
>>
File: SmugOmnibus.png (138 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
SmugOmnibus.png
138 KB, 320x287
>>64395942
The Celestial Omnibus
>>
File: azbantium.png (633 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
azbantium.png
633 KB, 720x720
>>64395942
The Fury of the Time Lord
>>
File: 1444092175495.jpg (2 MB, 3413x5120) Image search: [Google]
1444092175495.jpg
2 MB, 3413x5120
>>64395942
BDSM Tivolian
>>
>>64395942
Best Rani
>>
>>64395942
GOAT fanart
>>
>>64395942
Grapes
>>
>>64397000
>tfw moffat will never write sitcoms again
>>
File: 1444160327081.jpg (57 KB, 517x505) Image search: [Google]
1444160327081.jpg
57 KB, 517x505
>>64395942
Mad Larry's love
>>
File: Chris%20top%20hat.jpg (88 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chris%20top%20hat.jpg
88 KB, 1280x1024
>>64395942
A True Gentleman
>>
File: Fuck me Daddy.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Fuck me Daddy.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
>>64395942
The new companion.
>>
File: jcwatersports.jpg (541 KB, 900x1128) Image search: [Google]
jcwatersports.jpg
541 KB, 900x1128
>>64395942
Watersports Clara
>>
File: 1444579304531.jpg (99 KB, 350x475) Image search: [Google]
1444579304531.jpg
99 KB, 350x475
>>64395942
Crazy Capaldi.
>>
File: 1448550926189.jpg (11 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448550926189.jpg
11 KB, 500x281
>>64395942
Do you need more? The New Showruiner.
>>
File: 1444108276807.png (84 KB, 233x320) Image search: [Google]
1444108276807.png
84 KB, 233x320
>>64395942
The Noncanon Doctors
>>
File: 1444253041744.jpg (51 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1444253041744.jpg
51 KB, 525x481
>>64395942
Jom Perbee
>>
File: 1429133913423.png (532 KB, 678x859) Image search: [Google]
1429133913423.png
532 KB, 678x859
>>64397376
Can he take part? He already won a game.
>>
>>64395942
The Qtest Scriptwriter
>>
File: 1448315735647.jpg (50 KB, 577x575) Image search: [Google]
1448315735647.jpg
50 KB, 577x575
>>64395942
BadActing.jpg
>>
File: ted morbius.jpg (328 KB, 628x479) Image search: [Google]
ted morbius.jpg
328 KB, 628x479
>>64395942
The Father Ted Doctor
>>
File: harness2.jpg (67 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
harness2.jpg
67 KB, 620x465
>>64397453
Well here's another one.
>>
I thought we only needed 24 of them? These are 30.
>>
File: godfather cia.jpg (2 MB, 1748x2116) Image search: [Google]
godfather cia.jpg
2 MB, 1748x2116
>>64395942
Godfather CIA
>>
File: p036jd9b.jpg (36 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p036jd9b.jpg
36 KB, 480x720
>>64395942
The Best Companion That Never Was
>>
>>64397556
We don't know. Where are you games anon?
>>
File: 1419539945629.png (365 KB, 482x322) Image search: [Google]
1419539945629.png
365 KB, 482x322
>>64395942
OH SHIT

M NIGHT MOFF-A-LAN
>>
WHEN WILL THE GAMES START?
>>
>>64397777
I need some events, and one more female meme.
>>
Just bang my head against the wall.
>>
File: 1449859256139.jpg (33 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
1449859256139.jpg
33 KB, 365x365
>>64397895
Ego Personified/U wot m8?
>>
File: dw-s22-vengeance-peri.jpg (30 KB, 580x330) Image search: [Google]
dw-s22-vengeance-peri.jpg
30 KB, 580x330
>>64397895
One Hell of a Bird
>>
>>64397931
(And yes it's a woman.)

>>64397895
X bash X's head with a guitar.
>>
>>64395942
Mark Fattis
>>
>>64397895
X was trapped in their confession dial.

X drowned in Dalek poo.

X survived terminal illness then was killed by Omega while protecting Y. (Is that sort of thing even possible)

X fell out of a boat and drowned while drinking delicious juice.
>>
>>64397895
x faced the raven
>>
>>64397895
X gets turned into a sleep dust monster.
X faces the Raven.
X hides in a Dalek.
>>
>>64397895
x is threatened at gunpoint to post dank memes
>>
>>64397895
X is zapped by the Skeleton Master
X is retconned by John Peel
X is imprisoned in the Divergent Universe for one turn
X gets killed, but is replaced by a parallel universe version
>>
>>64398071
>>64398122
>>64398151
>>64398180
Good stuff. But give me more events where the characters interact or kill each other.
>>
>>64397895
Inspired by series 9

X was dragged underground by handmines
X hid from his pursuers by hiding in Dalek casing
X created ghosts to whack Y in a head
X drowned when a dam burst
X died, but was ressurected by microchip in his head
X was killed by Y to summon aliens to Earth
X pretended to be Y's mum and was not killed
X was killed by an Osgood box
X turned into boogers from insomnia
X was eaten by feral ravents
X broke his arm punching the wall
X tried to order Y to shoot Z and got exiled off-world for his troubles
X thought Y is dead and decided to marry Z
>>
>>64397895
X kills Y with electrical eels.
X finds a recording and watches it: it's Sleep No More and X dies.
X sleeps with Y and X in a Faraday cage.
>>
X punches Y in the dick
>>
>>64398276
X takes Y to the Singing Towers of Darillium before sending Y to his/her death (which means Y dies).
>>
>>64398276
X gave Y the shock of their life. Y died.
X and Y shared dank emotes.
X Y and Z watched the same playlist of videos together all night.
>>
Well Sherlock was a fucking mess, good buildup then another fucking convoluted, fan service, lazy ending. Typical fucking Moffat.
>>
>>64398276
X kills Y for saying that the Looms are not canon
X and Y discover some missing episodes
>>
>>64398276
X punches Y in the dick. (This kills the Y)
>>
>>64398276
X and Y share a dream because of the Dream Crabs.
X, Y and Z get Under Gallifrey, in the Matrix. Y gets uploaded to the Matrix and dies. X and Z escape.
>>
>>64398276
Do you need any more?
>>
>>64398276
Are you done based games anon?
>>
File: whonger_line_up.png (592 KB, 949x828) Image search: [Google]
whonger_line_up.png
592 KB, 949x828
>>64398946
Yep. Here's the line-up.
>>
>>64399023
GOAT LINE UP
>>
>>64399143
Should I start?
>>
>>64399023
Oh God, so many GOAT districts, I don't even know which one to root for
>>
>>64399193
Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>64399193
YES
I CAN NO LONGER BEAR TO WAIT
>>
>>64399023
>The unkillable Queen
Spellcheck in your head failed you.
>>
File: first_day.png (576 KB, 711x3100) Image search: [Google]
first_day.png
576 KB, 711x3100
IT'S STARTING!

>>64399402
The Caps lock was intentional.
>>
QUICK /WHO/ I NEED TO READ A BOOK, WHAT BOOK DO I READ
>>
>>64399630
Which Doctor do you like?
>>
File: 1451406844129.gif (378 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1451406844129.gif
378 KB, 500x282
>>64399549
>Dollard bashes Shearman's head against a rock

BASED DOLLARD
>>
>>64399549
>Dollard killed Shearman
FUCK YOU SARAH
>>
File: 1451324441361.png (468 KB, 583x585) Image search: [Google]
1451324441361.png
468 KB, 583x585
>>64399549
Were Disctrict Males 10 and 9 intentional too?
>>
>>64399666
not the biggest fan of 1-4 but FUCK THAT SHIT, I NEED TO READ
>>
File: FEAR OF THE DARK.jpg (36 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
FEAR OF THE DARK.jpg
36 KB, 300x456
>>64399630
>>
>>64399549
Well? You're not continuing?
>>
>>64399769
DOWNLOADING NOW, THANKS ANON
>>
>>64399630
Deep Time
>>
File: NyssaHappy.gif (2 MB, 419x314) Image search: [Google]
NyssaHappy.gif
2 MB, 419x314
>>64399967
Niceee. Enjoy m8. It's top quality. also p spook.
>>
File: first_day_2.png (470 KB, 604x2494) Image search: [Google]
first_day_2.png
470 KB, 604x2494
>>64399739
No. Thank you.

>>64399549
How did Rani kill a bus?
Tank Clala is beginning to go insane. Perhaps after witnessing Watersports Clara be replaced.

HISSSDEAAD is on the prowl.

Dancing Thief danced too hard.
>>
>>64400161
Are you adding custom events somewhere? How much did you add?
>>
File: THESE IDJITS DIED.png (42 KB, 527x1344) Image search: [Google]
THESE IDJITS DIED.png
42 KB, 527x1344
>>64399948
I'm still going. .

>>64400282
I didn't add too many. The site itself has more default events.
>>
>>64400161
Tank Clala is gonna win screen cap this
>>
>>64400430
No. It'll be The Next Companion.
>>
File: night_1_part_1.png (394 KB, 853x1185) Image search: [Google]
night_1_part_1.png
394 KB, 853x1185
>>64400381
W-why is Shearman still alive?

Someone is supporting Watersports Clara's fetish.
>>
>>64400381
Did you not show a chunk? I'm not seeing a ton of those deaths.

RIP Boose and Prentis and Brug.

Brug isn't even listed there. are Handmines not a kill?
>>
File: 1449200970889.jpg (27 KB, 436x462) Image search: [Google]
1449200970889.jpg
27 KB, 436x462
>>64400430
>yfw Watersports Clara offs her
>>
>>64400557
>W-why is Shearman still alive?
Did you forget to make that event an actual kill event or something?
>>
>>64400570
I may have missed a page. Let's just move forward and assume the rest were eaten by Reapers.
>>
File: 1438480228881.png (249 KB, 406x403) Image search: [Google]
1438480228881.png
249 KB, 406x403
>>64366854
it's really gotten to me hasn't it
>>
Why did Clara get so many seasons? She's literally a Donna/Martha tier companion.
>>
File: night_2_part_1.png (488 KB, 562x2321) Image search: [Google]
night_2_part_1.png
488 KB, 562x2321
>>64400557
GRAPES runs away from the hallucinating Doctor. Smart move--who knows what terrors lie beyond that white panama hat and red umbrella?

Two puppets kill each other. Pottery.

The 2 Claras team up? Is it...love?
>>
>>64400852
>She's literally a Donna/Martha tier companion.

Are you implying she's a good companion, or a bad/okay one?
>>
>>64400879
Hmm what is this image?
>>
>>64400852
Who is Clara?
>>
File: Nicholas Courtney laughing.jpg (23 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas Courtney laughing.jpg
23 KB, 500x653
holy shit m8. you've injured me.
>>
>>64369196
Watch Broadchurch, he plays a very different role.
>>
File: next_part.png (399 KB, 785x1704) Image search: [Google]
next_part.png
399 KB, 785x1704
>>64400879

Sorry. Messed up there.
GRAPES runs away from the hallucinating Doctor. Smart move--who knows what terrors lie beyond that white panama hat and red umbrella?

Two puppets kill each other. Pottery.

The 2 Claras team up? Is it...love?
>>
>>64400879
>posting an old /who/nger image
wtf r u doing m8
>>
>>64401075
I fixed it. They are all in the same folder I used for the older games.
>>
File: plastic112.jpg (283 KB, 876x720) Image search: [Google]
plastic112.jpg
283 KB, 876x720
>>64401064
nooooooooooo plastic eleven :(
>>
>>64400946
A decent one off companion
>>
>>64401064
>Tank Clara tending Watersports' wounds
Man, it's these times I wish we had a drawfag here, 'cause that's the stuff of dreams
>>
>>64401064

Three have fallen. It's a hard world in the Games.
>>
File: absolutely happening.jpg (19 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
absolutely happening.jpg
19 KB, 360x270
>>64401064
>>64401215
>The 2 Claras team up? Is it...love

Well Moffat made her bi so... I guess?

she is gonna win tho
>>
File: 1444579143089.jpg (101 KB, 350x475) Image search: [Google]
1444579143089.jpg
101 KB, 350x475
>>64401268
No she isn't.
>>
>>64401064
>>64401215
That's so Brug.
RIP Permbee. you will be missed.
>>
>people actually watching Dr. Who
>>
File: night_2_part_1.png (328 KB, 766x1005) Image search: [Google]
night_2_part_1.png
328 KB, 766x1005
>>64401202
Where are all the drawfriends? I remember that we had some last hiatus.

>>64401064
The Brug is chilling.

The QUEEN and the Tumblr Lord team up...for now.

Memes can kill. Be forewarned.

Shearman eats. This guy literally already died, he even had a trumpet announce his death. W-what is this?
>>
File: 1451251779752.gif (497 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1451251779752.gif
497 KB, 500x275
>tfw I should be learning my lessons for my test on Monday but I'm waiting for the /who/nger games
>>
>>64401444
Learn your lessons. I took a /who/ hiatus for school. You can too.
>>
File: 1443752498072.gif (2 MB, 510x436) Image search: [Google]
1443752498072.gif
2 MB, 510x436
>>64401424
GRAPES NO.

I believe in you Brug. Beat it. Get up of your arse and win.
>>
>>64401394
>implying anyone watches doctor who
>>
File: 1451516097820.gif (926 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1451516097820.gif
926 KB, 300x170
>>64401424
>my three candidates are still alive

Also where are the custom events?
>>
>>64401515
My moms husband does
>>
>>64401565
I don't believe you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.