[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New BBC 6 parter of War and Peace starting soon, really looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
New BBC 6 parter of War and Peace starting soon, really looking forward to it, the sets look incredible. Haven't actualy seen any version, though am aware of the MosFilm production and have wanted to watch for many years, has anyone else seen it or any other adaption?
>>
File: 1228158686146.jpg (41 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1228158686146.jpg
41 KB, 640x616
>>64362875
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
>>
Jan 3 at 9pm BST for those anxiously checked the streams
>>
>>64362903
Wish I'd have seen these other threads cos all I'm seeing is shitewars atm
>>
>BBC

You do realize they will put a bunch of shitskins and pakis in this
>>
>>64363002
>not living in Gods Own Country

This show is reserved for people with British Broadcasting Corporation television licence.

I'll have to report you to MI6.
>>
>>64363208
desu I wouldn't be surprised if they did

There was already black people traipsing around in 16th century england in Doctor Who a few month back
>>
>>64363208
>>64363277
But you'd be happy there being blatant western Europeans?
>>
>>64363349
>implying you can tell the difference between upper class slavs and western euros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMwaT2dioo
>>
>>64364338
Yeah you can. Slavs have a different facial structure, very obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 531x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 531x842
>>64362875
Keep us updated, Dano.

Has it been sold to other networks?
>>
>>64363208
Fucking Hell! Why are you /pol/tards so fucking insecure?
>>
>>64364673
It's really not, caucasian skulls are extremely similar.

You could mistake an arab for a german if he was wearing make up
>>
>>64366492
why are fa/tv/irgins so insecure as to believe that only /pol/ wants to retain authentic depictions of historical eras?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (105 KB, 532x540) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
105 KB, 532x540
>>64366929
'Historical authenticity' is a codeword for racism.
>>
>The BBC

Let me guess, it's an all Muslim cast?
>>
>>64362875
I really want to read this book but it's over 1000 pages or something and I only read like 10 pages of a book a day. I fucking hate my attention span but I don't know how to fix it
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 650x488
>>64364338
Without the slightest difficulty. Poles can be more difficult to ascertain than those that are more eastern, but usually the pressed or extended eyes, combined with dolichocephaly and a somewhat surly lower lip are a few indications. You find 'Slavic types' however in all kinds of Roman art, like that painting of Dionysius.

Someone said that Germans and Arabs look alike, they're completely nuts.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.