[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just take a step back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: stupid idiot.jpg (99 KB, 1280x680) Image search: [Google]
stupid idiot.jpg
99 KB, 1280x680
Why didn't he just take a step back?
>>
>>64360926
He had no way of knowing they'd get the power off in time. He'd beaten the previous lasers and it was clear the machine was just increasing the difficulty each pass. When the grid formed he didn't see anyway out and his time as a soldier or private security or whatever the fuck they were helped him come to terms with there being a situation where he might die.
>>
>>64361063
moral of the story: you never know when the laser might crap out so just take a step back :")
>>
>>64360926
because he previously needed room to maneuver and evade. he had no way of knowing that running to the rear wall like a bitch would save him this round.
>>
>>64361133
but it went all the way through the corridor, he saw this when he was going through the first puzzles
>>
>>64360926
this is that old guy from arrow.

this reminds me of a really old movie and it must be bc he's young in OP's pic. is this resident evil?
>>
>>64361202
>being this underaged b&
>>
Because he's a black guy in a horror movie.
>>
>>64361202
Yeah.

>>64361134
>>64361201
As if he couldn't tell from his peripheral vision that there is more space behind him.
>>
>>64361284
i'm 27.
>>
>>64360926

Always bugged the shit out of me.
>>
The lasers only extended back maybe a foot past his body(not to the end of the corridor) iirc. I'm pretty sure the it stopped only because it killed him. Then they cut the power. As for why he didn't move back, he was positioned to grab the bar above him again. I'm guessing the lasers formed a grid too fast/close for him to react since he was planning on planking again.

He should've tried spinning.
>>
its funny how this is the only movie in the series with any memorable scenes
>>
File: sss.png (2 MB, 1387x706) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
2 MB, 1387x706
>>64361906
Just watched the scene again and he could have survived easily. The laser would have stopped because the mirror/glass walls only begin like half a meter away from the door.
>>
>>64361950
what about the one where she runs along the wall and kicks the zombie-doberman?
>>
>>64362106
based. the rest of the series is a intermixed blur
>>
>>64361296
you didn't even read what I wrote, faggot.

>>64361723
sure you are.

>>64362050
YOU should watch it again. it happened so fast, he was fucked no matter what. even if he had moved back, it would've configured in some way to kill him.
>>
>>64360926
He would have looked like a little bitch embracing the door
>>
Plotholes aside, I loved the concept of this laser room. A neat touch to a shit movie.
>>
>>64362370
youre right. better to get lasered into little cubes
>>
>>64362350
>YOU should watch it again. it happened so fast, he was fucked no matter what. even if he had moved back, it would've configured in some way to kill him.
Read what I write or fuck off. If he stepped back he would have survived because the laser can't materialize without the glass walls.
>>
that entire scene is pointless without a body at the end of it. someone had to die, and the nigger in the lasers was it.
>>
>>64362419
The grid cubing his back and ass would have been more humilliating.
>>
This shit was the only part of the movies the Japanese respected. They liked it so much it showed up in two games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IECAbuRI1SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGT_RsiEVU
>>
>>64362511
They also copied the policewoman Jill
>>
>>64362819
what?
>>
>>64360926
My wife's son asked the same, I honestly don't know.
>>
>>64360926

He had a hard life.
>>
>>64360926
This man was in the running to be James Bong at one point.
>>
>>64363039
>my wife's son
:^)
>>
>>64362410

but it isn't a shit movie anon.
>>
>>64363432

Thanks for the history lesson, Reddit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.