[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just live their lives slathered in zombie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: twd.jpg (113 KB, 1061x543) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
113 KB, 1061x543
Why don't they just live their lives slathered in zombie shit?

I could deal with the smell if it meant I wouldn't have to worry about getting chowed on by zombos.
>>
Because if they get any in a cut, they are zeds ded baby zeds ded
>>
>>64358662
If you ever reply to me again I will fucking kill you
>>
>>64358687
if you ever reply to me again I will fucking zeds ded baby zeds ded you
>>
Didn't some autist post a screenshot that showed writing in blood in one of the abandoned settlements that said doing that posed a strong risk of infection?
>>
File: PulpFiction_148Pyxurz.jpg (23 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
PulpFiction_148Pyxurz.jpg
23 KB, 500x273
>>64358731
>>
why didn't they just find some small hill to live on?

also ... why are the zombies even still around? they should be long decomposed to nothing by now
>>
>>64358770

How about? Primary layer of clothing is composed of polymer tarps, secondary outer clothing is all zombie smells.

I've solved TWD.
>>
>>64358821
>>
Why don't they wear zombie skin and whisper to each other to influence the herds movement
>>
>>64358523
Seems like they could just paint the houses in it instead.

There is no real logic in this show. Just accept it as the soap opera it is.
>>
>>64358523
>I could deal with the smell
No, you couldn't and you wouldn't want to.
>>
File: FDR_in_1933.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2942) Image search: [Google]
FDR_in_1933.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2942
>>64358687
The only thing you are going to kill is a box of hot pockets fat shit.
>>
>>64358523
Disease, rot and other nastiness.

Would be better off moving to climate that would freeze zombie flesh only making trips to warm areas for food.
>>
why don't they just armor up a plane and fly around the world and gather resources, then just live in the himalayas or some shit

dumb ass reddit show
>>
Why don't they just become zombies? It's still a form of life. Why do they consider themselves so much better than the zombies that they won't voluntarily succumb? Think about this for a second, white men of /tv/.
>>
>>64358995
I know, and then if someone fucks with them, they just kill a bunch of people and make a fence with their heads.
>>
>>64359463

>this is what SJWs actually believe
>>
>>64359114
hate that guy, just shy of edison on my hate list.
>>
>>64358523
M8, it's not real. Where's the trillions of flies and maggots at? Them zombies would all be bones by now.
>>
>>64358687
If you ever reply to me again I'll what did you fucking say about me I'll burn baby burn hitler did nothing wrong and so on and so forth.
>>
>>64359606
the insects all became zombies and now won't attack zombies
>>
>Mom

What did the autistic kid mean by that?
>>
File: ape with watermelon.jpg (82 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
ape with watermelon.jpg
82 KB, 300x360
>>64358687
under rated post.
>>
>>64362666
He meant you're a faggot.
>>
judith confirmed baby food?
>>
>>64359156
I'd just grow crops on a boat, although it might get extremely boring.
>>
>>64364053
>I'd just die to death on a boat
>>
File: motorcycle-jackets.jpg (127 KB, 1100x1113) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle-jackets.jpg
127 KB, 1100x1113
why dont they just wear motorcycle jackets that are basically completely bite-proof
>>
>>64364195
I would just wear a gimp suit and cover myself in zombie guts.
>>
>>64364144
>die to death
>>
>>64359463
It's 2016 people!
>>
Dude we ain't them lmao
>>
>>64358904
guess you dont read

awe who am i kiddin, of course you dont!

google TWD whisperers anyways

The reason why is the prolonged psychological effects it would have.
>>
>>64364652
How else you gon die
>>
Glen's death flag incoming!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.