[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looks interesting and hot in the movie with interesting attidue,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 11222.png (465 KB, 942x348) Image search: [Google]
11222.png
465 KB, 942x348
>looks interesting and hot in the movie with interesting attidue, role has many fans
>looks forgettable and like an average mainstream piece of shit in real life

Why are actors doing this? Are they dumb?

Post some examples if you got any.
>>
>>64358401
>all this glossy, disgusting make-up on the left
>>
All women look average, they just use tactics to deceive you.
>>
File: brielarson.jpg (85 KB, 465x718) Image search: [Google]
brielarson.jpg
85 KB, 465x718
>>
File: 7776.jpg (224 KB, 1194x1082) Image search: [Google]
7776.jpg
224 KB, 1194x1082
Her hair made her a 11/10 in the movie. First thing she does after leaving the set; get the old, forgettable haircut.
>>
>Hating qt MEW and her girl-next-door look
>>
Bullock in Blindside and Gravity.

Looks like boring shit in real life.
>>
>tfw roon wont get raped irl
>>
>>64358565
Maybe if you like traps and 90' whores. That JW cut looks like a fucking wig. I don't even know if second one is her natural hair, but you can clearly see it a lot less dry and stiff.
>>
>>64358401
>tfw took high school crush to see this movie when it came out
>massive boner for ramona in the theatre
>see crush next day
>she had her hair cut just like her, proceeds to keep the same style up until only a couple of months ago
so... much... fapping...
>>
>>64358565
I can't believe that is her. She definitely is an 11/10 in the movie. How can one women falls so hard.
>>
>>64358401
>looks like le quirky tumblreddit roastie in movie
>looks like a typical chad cumsponge irl

Makes no difference to me, both shit.
>>
>>64359500
Learn how to post constructively, please.
>>
>>64359595
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
MEW always looks like a goddess though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.