[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
comfiest character of 2015 you just cant deny this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
comfiest character of 2015 you just cant deny this
>>
File: Harrison-Wells.png (1 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Harrison-Wells.png
1 MB, 1000x563
in film

on tv, this guy
>>
>>64358345
If you ever reply to me again I will fucking kill you
>>
>>64358345
fucking capeshit
>>
No hablo ingles?
>>
>>64358399
i love it when they no hablo ingles
>>
>>64358368
ahora vas a conocer a dios
>>
File: 12400437.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12400437.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>64358381

Because Sicario is soo much deeper than capeshit
>>
>>64358492
>>
>>64358532
It's not a matter of depth.

I'd rather be in a shallow pool of clear water than an ocean of shit.

And capeshit is an ocean of shit that never ends. To the East you have Marvel crap. To the West you have DC bollox. To the North you've go your Marvel NETFLIX tumblr blogs, to the South you have DC CW teen shit.

Doesn't matter where you go, you swim in shit. And maybe it's ddep, depends on the length of your legs but it's still worse than anything else.

You'd have to be a drooling retard to willingly dive in there.
>>
>>64358434
DID HE GET MOUTHFUCKED?
>>
>>64358162
you say this only because he wears sandals.
>>
>>64358768
dude
>>
>>64358965
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.