[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this episode of Black Mirror and it was quite cool.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: black-mirror-torna-da-me.jpg (81 KB, 639x425) Image search: [Google]
black-mirror-torna-da-me.jpg
81 KB, 639x425
Just watched this episode of Black Mirror and it was quite cool. Are there any other episodes worth watching?
>>
>>64357109
the pigfucking episode
>>
>>64357216

Everyone seems to hate that, but I think it was one of the best ones. Very funny, until it wasn't
>>
>>64357109
wow that nigger is in everything
>>
>>64357282
he's Brendan Gleeson's son
>>
>>64357109
all of them
>>
>>64357109
Watch all of S1, for sure

The ep you watched is the best of S2 (imo), you could do without watching the others but they're not awful

Watch the Christmas special too, that's quite good
>>
>>64357259
people hate it because it hits too close to home
>>
>>64357377
is this the christmas special?
>>
Entire History of You and White Christmas.
Besides the one you already watched OP, these are the best. You should still watch everything tho.
>>
>>64357450
>>64357377

forgot link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3973198/?ref_=tt_eps_rhs_0
>>
>>64357450
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3973198/?ref_=tt_eps_rhs_0
>>64357512

yes
>>
>>64357474
alright thanks familia
>>
>>64357474
Entire History or You is getting a movie remake too.
Robert Downey Jr bought the rights a few years ago.
>>
DUDE WE'RE SPENDING OUR LIVES IN FRONT OF A SCREEN LMAO
>>
>>64358009
someones mad that no one would bother buying their robotic replacement
>>
White Bear and White Christmas addresses the problem of hell really well. The only shit episode was the one where the shit-talking cyber bear becomes a political entity.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.