[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Three days ago, we all died. Welp... Good thing I can stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-01-17h22m33s182.png (337 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-01-17h22m33s182.png
337 KB, 624x352
> Three days ago, we all died.

Welp... Good thing I can stop watching this at s1e3.
>>
good for you retard
>>
>>64356789
>Is this true, was gonna DL.
>>
>>64357390
They Died on the Plane. Sorry.
When Christian said some people died before and some people died after, he meant the people who were not on the plane like Penny, Ben, etc.

It doesn't make much sense that Claire would be pregnant in the after life if she didn't die on the plane.

It's simply that Jack tried to make sense of his death, his brain trying to make purpose and meaning in his final moments.

It would also explain all the phenomena that is simply inexplicable. The plot holes and mythos. The Dharma initiative? It's someone trying to make sense of their death.

People keep saying to rewatch Christian's statements to Jack and hence prove that the island was real. He simply meant Jack's feelings were real, not what took place.

That's my take on it, but it's ridiculous if you think the wreckage of the plane as the last shots has no meaning. The creators wouldn't let that play during their credits if it held no meaning.

Otherwise, if the island was in fact real, then that would make the whole show pointless. You can argue all day that the show was about the characters, but then there wouldn't be so much focus on all the phenomena that took place. And that would just prove the much of the show was pointless since a huge percentage of the show is to experience the non character elements. The locations, the 'magic,' the fight of good and evil is simply introspection in your last moments.
>>
>>64356789
At least you didn't waste six years on this shit, op. Otherwise you'd be one of these sad fucks still shilling it.
>>
>>64357390
Learn how to greentext, please.
>>
>>64357427
>It doesn't make much sense that Claire would be pregnant in the after life if she didn't die on the plane

What
>>
Two of my roommates kept pestering the shit out of me to watch this show since "the finale's coming up bro!"

I never bothered since the premise was pretty obvious once they gave me a rundown, and I laughed heartily the day after it aired. Both of them looked like eight year olds who had gotten socks for Christmas. A big over-hyped clusterfuck.
>>
>there are people on /tv/ who LEGITIMATELY don't like lost

how's it feel to be a pleb piece of shit? i'm sorry you don't understand this show and its complex themes and experimental storytelling.
>>
>>64357427

>they died on the plane

please stop and watch the show before giving your retareded opinions
>>
File: fug.gif (2 MB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
2 MB, 300x220
>>64357427
>>64357499
>I know the that they are dead ...but is this actually said? Three days ago, we all died.s1e3.""
now can't watch.
>>
>>64358279
They survived the plane crash, actually. The island actually turns out to have been an island all along
>>
File: yes.gif (3 MB, 267x173) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
3 MB, 267x173
>>64358375
>don't fuck with me,
That's NOT TRUE, wanted to watch but if they give it away so soon FUUUG.
>>
>>64358536
This is the actual story.
Are you dense?
>>
>>64358536
When Jack says "three days ago we all died," he is not being literal. He means that their off-island life doesn't matter anymore, and they can reinvent themselves.
>>
File: cwatudid.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cwatudid.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>64358733
NO does someone state that they are dead in S1,
If so why would all you FUCKS follow it anymore.
>>
>>64358971
Are you familiar with lies?
>>
File: gud.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gud.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>64358923
>k this makes scene,,,thnx
>>
>>64358971
Jack does not know anything at this point. Even if he meant that they had literally died (not what he meant), there is no reason to take his word for it.
>>
>>64357427
>"The most important part of your life was the time that you spent with these people on that island"

Not

>"The most important thing about your feelings processing your death in your own brain was the time you spent with these total strangers on that island you created which was real because of your feelings"

Just stop, man. You're just so utterly wrong.
>>
File: rtard.gif (3 MB, 394x222) Image search: [Google]
rtard.gif
3 MB, 394x222
>>64359005
>WHY would someone on the INTERNETS lie??
>>
>>64358971
>>64358923
He says it. He knows he is already dead. Go to the end of Season 1 Episode 3 where he is talking to Kate. He knows everyone died.
>>
File: jj-abrams-regarding-henry.jpg (70 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
jj-abrams-regarding-henry.jpg
70 KB, 700x405
>>64359306
>nope,nope,nope... I'm on to ur BS
>>
>>64359306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfrXq1l0aGw
>>
see it doesn't make sense because its poorly written. the mystery is in that since it doesnt make sense you can leave it up to your own interpretation. its kinda like religion. eat this filth biblefuck america
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.