[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ spams OOGA BOOGA sjw affirmative action memes for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 4578.gif (719 KB, 658x394) Image search: [Google]
4578.gif
719 KB, 658x394
>/tv/ spams OOGA BOOGA sjw affirmative action memes for a year, Finn turns out to be charismatic as fuck and a great comic actor
>/tv/ spams ugly smile Daisy shops and stronk independence womyn memes for a year, Rey turns out to be qt as fuck and a great protagonist
>/tv/ shitposts abouts jews and sjws bullshit for a year, the film is a nearly universally loved massive box office and critical success
>the best bitter assblasted meme criticism /tv/ can come up with is "Mary Sue" and "TRAITOR"
>>
Thanks for posting.
>>
the schadenfreude is real
>>
>>64356391
>finn
>charisma

What is the regressives definition of charisma exactly?
>>
File: boogieman strikes again.png (1 MB, 1032x1291) Image search: [Google]
boogieman strikes again.png
1 MB, 1032x1291
>>64356391
>nobody's taking away your movies
>>
>>64356391
You are wrong about everything.
>>
>>64356879
>Weebshit
I will admit the Street Fighter ass slap removal is fucking dumb. I get it though and honestly life is too short for me to care about a polygon slapping her butt getting removed from a game I want to play.
>>
File: 1450136573222.jpg (26 KB, 351x400) Image search: [Google]
1450136573222.jpg
26 KB, 351x400
>>64356879
>this /v/ poster's entire existence

kek I hope the boogie woogies take all your vidya away from you and put bras on all of the girl charcters. A lifelong protest against vidya would be the best thing that ever happened to you.
>>
File: obunga.png (779 KB, 655x667) Image search: [Google]
obunga.png
779 KB, 655x667
>>64357298
>>64357202
>it doesn't affect me so it's not my problem!

Meanwhile all your beloved movies, like Star Wars, the fucking bastion of white nerds just got culturally enriched, & gimmick casting is at a all time high. Enjoy slew of glorified BLACKED films & Negro James Bond. Misery loves company, bitch.
>>
File: 546.jpg (57 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
57 KB, 586x330
>>64357563

>First they came for the waifu pillows, and I did not speak out...
>>
>>64356391
shill harder, you stupid nigger.
>>
Shit tread and shit taste
>>
>>64356391
For (You).
>>
File: boogyman.jpg (2 MB, 2016x1372) Image search: [Google]
boogyman.jpg
2 MB, 2016x1372
>>64357298
>boogie woogies
>>
>>64358512

No one is disagreeing, it's just no cares about your manchild bullshit. Feel free to post more collages and you and your echo chamber can stay triggered together.
>>
>>64356391
>Finn is charismatic as fuck

I have to assume you don't know what "charismatic" means.

>Rey is a great protag

She's boring and flat.

>nearly universally loved massive box office and critical success

That has nothing to do with the point you were contrasting it with, or the film's quality.

>the best bitter assblasted meme criticism /tv/ can come up with is "Mary Sue" and "TRAITOR"

Can you even read? The best criticism of it is that it's a blatant commercial product developed by business people and reliant on Ep 4's plot. It's a generic action movie with Star Wars clothing and branding.

All you've proved is that 1. you're a huge pleb, 2. you're a mindless consumer, 3. you don't know anything about movies.
>>
>>64356754

it means "a nigger who can string two sentences together"`
>>
>>64356879

That's capitalism, cuck. Someone realises the money they lose by having tits flapping around is less than the money they'll get from having them in.

Really it just means *tru gamerz* like yourself are in the minority of people who buy these games.
>>
>>64356391
Tell that to Kanjiklub, OP
>>
>>64356391
You also forgot how /tv/ was saying there would be mass shootings. Kek. /tv/ is such a joke. Why do I even browse this place. Reddit doesn't even get BTFO this much.
>>
File: 1449719455481.jpg (108 KB, 824x825) Image search: [Google]
1449719455481.jpg
108 KB, 824x825
Finn was the best new character, and Rey was the worst part of the movie. My parents just saw it and they hated Rey. They were fans of the originals when they came out too.

>it took Luke two movies to get that good!
>>
>>64356391
>Finn turns out to be charismatic as fuck and a great comic actor

yeah

>>64356391
>Rey turns out to be qt as fuck and a great protagonist

no
>>
>Finn turns out to be charismatic as fuck and a great comic actor
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>64360335
THIS
>People who don't buy games
>Are surprised when when COMPANIES stop cartering to them
>>
>>64360952
>People who don't buy games
Speak for yourself, numbnuts. Between Steam, GOG, the Humble Store, and my old physical copies, I've got a backlog that'll take years to get through.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.