[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode II is the worst film in the series >worst use of blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Episode II is the worst film in the series
>worst use of blue screen (Jedi Temple, terrible footprint whens people are walking on sand on Geonisis, to name a fucking few)
>autistic acting by Hayden Shitcunt (sand, sand, sand)
>the "nightmare" scene which is so badly shot it looks like he's getting a blowjob under the covers/having a wet dream, all while yelling for his mother
>the love story subplot, every line of dialogue is shit. no wonder Lucas's wife left him, probably cant fuck, doesn't have an ounce of romance in his soul
>c3po gets his head placed onto battle droid, nuff said
>I could go on, episodes 1 and 3 aren't good, but fuck, they aren't as bad as this trash.
>>
Why are 99% of Lucas' aliens ugly as fuck?
>>
>>64356234
To differentiate his series from Star Trek
>>
>>64356234
This species was previously see in Jabba's palace. Ree-Yees
>>
7 is by far the worst. All other movies had redeeming factors.

Discuss the most overhyped piece of shit actor: >>64356059
>>
File: 2371841-dex_3.jpg (90 KB, 788x1129) Image search: [Google]
2371841-dex_3.jpg
90 KB, 788x1129
So I take it you weren't a fan of Dexter Jettster and his 50's themed diner in space?
>>
thank you, based OP

Phantom Menace is at least enjoyable in its total ridiculousness. And Liam Neeson.

Attack of the Clones seems like the failed attempt to pull the series away from Lucas' insanity that only ended up making the blandest, most shit story in the entire saga. Worst villian, cringey romance subplot, and all this lead-up to a 100% CG battle where you don't really understand or care about either side.

also, the fucking title. what the fuck.
>>
>>64356234
I like those ones
>>
>>64356234
GTFO out of here you racist
>>
>>64357283
>worst villain
I actually somehow forgot about Dooku's existence until you reminded me. I probably have forgotten at least half the movie actually. And I don't care.
>>
The real issue with this movie is that it's all over the place.
The film drags on slowly. Lots of filler talking, and really bad fights.
I mean count dooku vs Yoda.
That's all I have to say
>>
>>64357559
The boring designs/dialogue and blatant 3D including in fight scenes was so fake looking it looked almost like a made-for-TV sci-fi movie.

It all just leads up to the prequels being boring because we already know the big "twists" going in and it's hard to care about background shit we know doesn't seem to have an impact in the OT. Seriously they should have kept Maul; it would have been cool to have a villain who we actually would have taken seriously in epII+ knowing he killed Liam Neeson. Dooku was just another new guy who got no development and was thrown away similarly.
>>
>>64356180
>>autistic acting by Hayden Shitcunt (sand, sand, sand)
dropped right there, you're obviously a dumb teenaged to mid-twenties girl who only started watching star wars last year when the big bang theory told her star wars was hip and main stream now
>>
>>64356920
>50's themed diner in space

*Med'soto themed diner in space

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Med%27soto_style
>>
>>64356846
retard
>>
i agree but i also think coruscant at night especially the underworld are highlights of the pt

sleazebagano included
>>
>>64356234
ugly for you
>>
>>64356180
I > III > II

They're all trash but this is the only acceptable rating.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.