[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the most powerful man in the movie business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 290x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 290x320
>literally millions rely on his stamp of approval, shaping the public consensus
>he makes the difference whether something succeeds or bombs
>he decides whether people embrace or disregard a movie critically

Examples: loved TFA and Jurrassic world, public responded by making them highest grossing films of the year

People loved the prequels, then this guy chimes in and the world's opinion shifts
>>
>>64353853
This is a shit thread, and you should be ashamed, OP.
>>
File: fu.jpg (25 KB, 665x180) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
25 KB, 665x180
>>64353853
Are they doing the Annual Stream-a-thon? I hope so. I love it.
>>
>>64353853
>Is he the most powerful man in the movie business
Are you having brain problems, anon? He's some fat youtuber from Milwaukee. He has about as much influence on the industry as this post.
>>
>>64353921
If you ever reply to me again I'll cut your fucking nuts off.
>>
>>64354245
They aren't, Jay cancelled it because people were recording their patreon stuff off the streams and sharing it
>>
>>64354245
No because some autist tried to report them last year.
>>
>>64353853
i really admire these guys
>>
>>64354245
Who gives a fuck? You actually watch streams? Are you a mental defective?
>>
>>64353853
>People loved the prequels,
That's absolutely wrong, people loathed those movies. Specially Star Wars fans.
>then this guy chimes in and the world's opinion shifts
Stop trying to rewrite history, you retarded piece of shit.
http://peoplevsgeorge.com/
>>
>>64355258
>>64355271
Whatever the reason...that sucks. I was really looking forward to it. oh fucking well
>>
>>64355254
This.
>>
People hated the prequels after AotC as 2/3rds of the prequels were confirmed to be shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.