[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss X-Men: Apocalypse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 5a90a9b.jpg (194 KB, 930x1347) Image search: [Google]
5a90a9b.jpg
194 KB, 930x1347
Let's discuss X-Men: Apocalypse.
>>
I really really like this movie
>>
>>64350228
Already we got a contender for most retarded promo poster of the year.
>>
Looks shit. Also seriously fuck JLaw for being too fat and lazy to get her Mystique makeup on.
>>
Why is Poe blue and holding Finn's head?
>>
>>64350271
It seems like every single xmen poster since the first movie has been shit.
>>
Redditors are trying to ruin it already

Singer always delibers
>>
>>64350290
>wife's kid

wew c.uck
>>
File: image.png (847 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
847 KB, 640x1136
IVAN OOZE
>>
>>64350228
Gonna be great tbfam, excited to see McAvoy and Fassbender together again.
Great chemistry between them.
>>
IVAN VON OOZE
>>
>>64350461
I honestly wish magneto wasn't in it. I'm pretty tired of him being in everything.
>>
>>64350598
That's why I want to see them in another movie together
>>
>>64350288
This.
>>
>>64350288
Fame got to her head way too fast. She's not as good as she thinks she is.
>>
>>64350288
Fucking this. Every shot of her in the trailer I was fucking annoyed, it's as if the idea of her having to cover her face is offensive to her.

At least in X3, flawed as it was, the only shot of Romjin out of makeup on the entire trilogy was shot because it was conducive to the plot, not because of some bitch's arrogance.
>>
File: 1435731076740.jpg (39 KB, 499x437) Image search: [Google]
1435731076740.jpg
39 KB, 499x437
>>64350228
>le scary villain holding a skull
W E W
E
W
>>
Oh boy, another x men movie where the villain wants to kill all the humans. I hope they all learn to get along again.
>>
I really hate this fucking sound they use in every god damn trailer.

The one that slowly builds up and then sounds like a dubstep beat.
>>
>>64351713
You'd think by this point it's too cliche to be used but apparently not.
>>
I need more promo pics of Munn in her outfit
>>
>>64350288

It's not like the couldn't have replaced her, but JewJew Abrahamz clearly doesn't mind wasting his money on a woman who couldn't care enough to sit in a makeup chair for a couple of hours and get the fucking character right.

I mean, Oscar Isaac is just as big a star as she is, if not bigger. If he could put on the full Apocalypse look, there's no excuse for her being that fucking lazy.
>>
>>64350598
you spelled wolverine wrong m8
>>
File: Jennifer Lawrence 11.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer Lawrence 11.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>Make her makeup process as streamlined and quick as possible

>Make her a custom body suit so she doesn't have to undergo body makeup and walk around virtually naked

She still doesn't give a shit and demands even less makeup time even though it contradicts the character completely.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.