[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone go see this masterpiece? It felt like the story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20151228223241.png (520 KB, 720x880) Image search: [Google]
20151228223241.png
520 KB, 720x880
So did anyone go see this masterpiece? It felt like the story of my life.
Ignore the scribble on the forehead. My wife wrote it.
>>
>>64348216
Honestly not a bad movie.
Just poor choice for the release date since it coincided with Star Wars'.
>>
>>64348216

Never heard of it. Is it in theaters or something?
>>
it was good, but had one pretty big plothole: the cuck could've easily done the DNA test to check if the kid was his
>>64348788
it released a while ago, there's already 1080p rips out
>>
>>64348764
it came out 15 months before starwars
>>
>>64348216
>Beta nerd ruins someone's life because they were mean to him in highschool
terrible wishfulfillment revenge movie
>>
>>64348216
>>64348764

I thought like 95% of it was a very good movie. Great performances, good writing, and it very effectively builds an odd kind of suspense where you can tell the situation is building up to something bad, but you can't really tell who's going to be the "bad guy" to cross the line.

But then that ending was just the stupidest thing I've seen all year. I feel like they went out of their way for a twist/shocker ending, when it really wasn't that kind of movie. And it was also quite predictable, I think everyone in the audience guessed it when Bateman's wife faints, and they cut to a later scene without showing what happened But it was like, I guessed it, but I assumed the filmmakers were building up to something better than that, because they'd been doing so well up to that point.

It didn't even have the effect it was meant to have. It made no sense. The whole revenge scheme wouldn't work at all, if they hadn't cut to credits when they did, they could've showed one of a hundred easy solutions to the "punishment"
>>
One of the movies you could anticipate being good from just watching the trailer and it was. Not saying the trailer painted a realistic picture of the movie but still. Sort of the hidden gem of this year and I totally recommend it.
>>
Saw it with my ex. We smoked a joint before going on. I spent the entire movie rubbing her inner thigh, all the way to her pussy. Although she was wearing jeans, I could tell she was very wet. We fucked as soon as we got into my jeep.

The movie was pretty good. The movie was very dark, so I hope he actually is the father of Bluth's child.
>>
>>64348816
If the wife would let him get near her or the kid, even settling it in court for visitation that would take months. The bottom line is that he lost everything. Plus there's an alternate ending showing that Gordo didn't rape her.
>>
Gordo didin du nuffin. He was a good boy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.