[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone hate this show when it first aired? I only watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: leftovers.jpg (200 KB, 640x948) Image search: [Google]
leftovers.jpg
200 KB, 640x948
Why did everyone hate this show when it first aired? I only watched it this past week, but I remember skimming over threads in 2014 and it seemed like it only ever got shit on. Is it just plebs wanting answers to every mystery?

Leftovers thread anyway
>Season 1>2
>Nora best girl
>if the series finale also ends with Nick looking around at his smiling family I'll be a bit disappointed
> if Mary goes back into her coma I'll die
>>
yeah the finale was kinda lame why not give a little clue how people left.
>>
>>64348089
>why not give a little clue how people left.
Just let the mystery be, anon. You'll never know how and why it happened
>>
>>64348089
>>64348199
I'm fine if they don't explain why. However, since the beginning they've been introducing more and more mysteries. To the point where a new mystery just feels cheap now.
>>
>>64348515
What other mysteries? There's the Departure and the things that go with it (wild dogs, manhole covers exploding, Jarden being spared, theories about why with no evidence to say whats true), some guy in Australia claiming he was resurrected, and what else?

The only "mystery" I really want explained is why all GR leaders are women.
>>
Almost done with 2nd Season.
Who wants a hug?
>>
>>64348007
who the fuck is nick?
>>
>>64348913
I don't know why I thought that was his name, meant Kevin
>>
>>64348842
>There's the Departure and the things that go with it

Why did Matt's wife woke up? Oh, it's the Departure... Why are there earthquakes in Miracle? Oh, it's the Departure... See what I'm getting at? This show is like the Family Guy of mysteries.
>>
>>64348007
the vocal minority are always the loudest on /tv/ but the true patricians, the old guard if you will love this show and consider it the best on tv right now

yes, better than that shit of a show fargo
>>
>>64348199
>>64348515
Spotted the Lost apologist plebs.

If you like this show or Lost you have shit taste and try to justify a mystery show that doesn't answer any mysteries by saying "It's the journey" and other bullshit.

It's lazy writing and that's why no one gives a shit about this shit show and everyone hates Lost.
>>
>>64349330
t. Breaking Bad fan

This is art television, plebbo.

Stick to your Game of Thrones threads
>>
>how did the Departure happen meme
Babby tier bait considering the production team and author always stated it'll never be answered.
S2 intro is already 2deep4u if you're buttblasted about this still
>>
>>64349365
>he doesn't like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones
>defends this shit show

Like I said, absolutely shit taste.
>>
>>64349044
>Why did Matt's wife woke up?
Happened in the last 40 minutes of the season with not much attention put on it.We don't even know if its permanent this time, or if it is even a "mystery". Some people just wake up. Kevin came back from the dead twice, its not that odd to come out of a coma

>earthquakes
Shown to have happened for millions of years. People assume its part of the magic of Miracle but its just a mundane earthquake that people ascribe significance too

>This show is like the Family Guy of mysteries
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean
>>
>>64349437
Damon lindeloff along with the other bad robot hacks are the cancer killing writing.
>>
>>64349453
>I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean

It means the mysteries are random and meaningless, just like the jokes in Family Guy.
>>
>>64349529
BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THE MYSTERIES. ITS ABOUT THE JOURNEY. YOU JUST ARENT DEEP ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT A MYSTERY SHOW THAT DOESNT ANSWER MYSTERIES IS ART!!!!
>>
>>64349733
>>64349437
>>64349529
go back to star wars threads
>>
Meg was hilariously creepy near the end, wish she had more scenes in the finale

>I wanted to get you pregnant

I kinda wish they kept the first season's opening
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.