[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Joe is blazed out of his mind >Stops the flow of the conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: joe-rogan-ex.jpg (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-ex.jpg
143 KB, 900x900
>Joe is blazed out of his mind
>Stops the flow of the conversation to do animal noises
>>
Does he actually do that
>>
File: 1428271082559.jpg (32 KB, 388x486) Image search: [Google]
1428271082559.jpg
32 KB, 388x486
>>64347338
He smokes weed before and sometimes during podcasts

Not just animal noises. He also imitates the sound of people eating
>>
>>64347299
Joe really has started annoying me recently. One thing I've noticed is how awkwardly he tries to interject what little knowledge he has into a conversation. Like on the most recent podcast with Joey he repeatedly uses the phrase "slipping a mickey" like we get it Joe, you know the phrase "slipping a mickey" stop fucking repeating it.
>>
>its a "joe tells everyone to leave their job and start a podcast" episode
>its a "joe circlejerks with 2 stoners about the spiritual benefits of DMT"
>>
>>64347422

I bet you love Bryan Callen then
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>64347422
When Joe learn something new. HE WILL talk about it, sometimes for weeks, sometimes for months.
>>
File: 1451408623412.png (32 KB, 851x255) Image search: [Google]
1451408623412.png
32 KB, 851x255
>>64347299
>>64347422

The real Joe is coming out.

He's not a good guy
>>
>joe does the "africa is fucked!" impression
>joe does his awesome kinnison impression
>>
>>64347338
I remember one time he was talking about new ways to get high

stops
then starts talking about submissions techniques
>>
>>64347477
Joe never said that his childhood was violent

He said that his father beat his mother once and that made him hate his dad
>>
>UFC recap podcast feat. Brendan "Big Clown" "Anderson Cooper" Schaub and Eddie "Chem Trails" Bravo
>they talk about conspiracy theories for the first 40 minutes
>>
The best episode is the one with Shane Smith where he gets completely shitfaced.
>>
>>64347554
What a fucking faggot. Who gives a shit if a hole got beaten.
>>
>>64347477

Do you run rogan watch too?
>>
>>64349319
you would if it was your mom, but that probably never happened to you. stay edgy nerd
>>
>>64347477
Hm. Something is fuckey.
>>
>>64347407
he looks so fucking healthy doesn't he
>>
>>64347466
>KALE SHAKES
>KRILL
the sad part is those are both pretty damned good for you and if you buy frozen kale at Wal-Mart you can add all kinds fruit to make it palatable.
>>
>>64349319
>Who gives a shit if a hole got beaten
go back to rewatching fight club
>>
>it's a "Joe brings up the huge mountain lion infestation problem in California" episode

I seriously heard him mention this, sometimes using the EXACT same phrasing in like four recent episodes.
>>
>>64347466
Why does everyone here hate on Rogan? His podcast is really good. He has really good guests on.

Is it the same reason that contrarians on /tv/ hate on Kubrick. Or why /mu/ hates on Tool. Is it because of a combination of their annoying fanbase, plus the fact that they are popular among people of above-average intelligence, so to seem even smarter, people shit on them?
>>
DUDE
>>
>>64350132
I bet the mountain lions have a podcast talking about cheap comedians spreading through california like wildfire.
>>
>>64349523
You have no fucking clue what happened to me m8.
>>
>>64350285
DMT
>>
>>64350323
Yah you were dropped on your head and instead of picking you up your dad hopped on top of you and raped the shit out of your baby anus. Then your mom got drunk and forgot about it until they realized days later that you were still on the ground bleeding out of your ass and they were like¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>64350312
Kekkopotamus
>>
>>64350251
>rogan
>popular among people above average intelligence
Nice b8
>>
File: Jared Leto Joker.jpg (118 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jared Leto Joker.jpg
118 KB, 704x1024
>>64350323
>>
>>64350665
>>64350312
>"So I was running through my territory and saw some asshole had build some shitty house right in my favourite spot. So I walked up to the porch and looked through the window. You won't believe what happened next, but then I saw 5'5 big balding ape standing there with a cannonball in his hand and a crack pipe in his other screaming at me like a baboon. Then I said to myself, fuck this and left"
>the other mountain lions roll their eyes
>>
who /roganwatch/ here?
>>
>>64350712
No, you're right, their all retards, not like you friendo.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>64351034
>their
I only see 1 retard here
>>
File: cost.png (233 KB, 415x450) Image search: [Google]
cost.png
233 KB, 415x450
>>64350251
>Or why /mu/ hates on Tool. Is it because of a combination of their annoying fanbase, plus the fact that they are popular among people of above-average intelligence

alas, shigged.

I stopped listening to Rogan because I found it samey and I didn't like his guests. I have seen him and his penis irl though and would describe it as a medium sized willy, fyi.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.