[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is her career over ? and is she still making millions doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
is her career over ?

and is she still making millions doing modeling and product promotion

wiki says she is doing theater for Broadway - does that mean she has acting talent ?

she was so hot in spring breakers
>>
>>
What a slut.
>>
>>64344270
I liked her in Bandslam. Underrated movie.
>>
wheres the pudge?
>>
>>64344555
do you think she makes good salsa?
>>
>spring breakers
>sucker punch
>high school musical

she's been in quite a few masterpieces
>>
>>64344555

she lost weight a long time ago

spring breakers is fucking 4 years old
>>
>>
>>64345295
>spring breakers is 4 years old

fuck
>>
she looks more mexican as she gets older
>>
>>64344342
Fuck off with your sexism reddit
>>
File: 1316793448227.jpg (745 KB, 2336x3504) Image search: [Google]
1316793448227.jpg
745 KB, 2336x3504
>>64344270
she's playing Rizzo in the live version of Grease that is airing soon on some network
>>
Bandslam js definitely under rated af.
I still have uet to see Spring Breakers... I do want to watch it though.

Imo Vanessa is the hottest actress. Id wife the fuck out of her. Close second is Hilary Duff. Fucking Disney girls man.... growing up watching them was torture.
>>
>>64344436
love that movie.

and yeah, she was in Gigi on Broadway last year which is a tough gig (and took up 2 years of her life). Now she's doing Grease Live. She's doing fine.
>>
File: 02.jpg (197 KB, 2000x2662) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
197 KB, 2000x2662
>>64345295
The director told the girls to put on weight for the movie so they would look more "real". That's not how Hudgens normally looks.

Hell, look how thin Selena was before shooting.
>>
These average looking cunts must suck a lot of cock to get any work.

They certainly have no talent.
>>
>>64347046
jesus fucking christ, how pointy can her elbows get
>>>/trash/
>>
>>64347046

selena gained weight after the movie finished
>>
>>64344555
> a qt will NEVER shoot you with a gun
;_;
>>
File: selena_wet.jpg (44 KB, 608x480) Image search: [Google]
selena_wet.jpg
44 KB, 608x480
>>64347395
>how pointy can her elbows get

I saved this for a reason
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.