[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>called star destroyer >doesn't actually destroy stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: 1065 - cMiMck0.png (116 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1065 - cMiMck0.png
116 KB, 402x398
>called star destroyer
>doesn't actually destroy stars
>there's another thing that does destroy stars
>it's not called a star destroyer
>>
No it's called the Star Killer.
It does what it's name says you fucking mong.
>>
>>64342320
It's called a star destroyer because after the class of military battleships called Destroyers. It's literally a destroyer, but for space
>>
>>64342340
should be called planetkiller then
and star destroyers still don't fucking destroy stars
>>
File: 8EvwMBT.jpg (121 KB, 538x534) Image search: [Google]
8EvwMBT.jpg
121 KB, 538x534
> luke skywalker
> he cant fly
>>
It is called that cause its very good at destroying
Things
>star destroyer
>>
>>64342533
>solo
>is never alone
>>
> Chewbacca
> he doesnt smoke
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 480x360
>manchild cannot relate to grown up thingys
>asks his mom to clean his weenie
>chicken tendies hes a fiend
>star wars threads turn him green
>every time he posts his meme
>>
> Jabba the Hut
> isnt a small wooden cabin
>>
>>64342649
>theengs
>weenie
>feend
>green
>maymay

I don't get it, where's the "ee" sound in the last one?
>>
That fucking 'recharging' sequence pissed me the fuck off.

How do people think stars actually work? You can't just vacuum up the 'hot stuff'.
>>
>death star
>it's a moon-sized space station
>>
>>64342723
it's like when they stop the volcano with "cold fusion" in into darkness

you know because cold is the opposite of hot
>>
>>64342696

seems like foreign autism to me anon, he's probably brazilian or polish
>>
>>64342533
well that's why he's not called luke skyflier
>>
>>64342320
the star killer uses up suns for shooting... it literally kills a star in order to destroy planets
>>
>>64342696
it's pronounced meem you cuck
>>
>>64342723
They had a Cold Sun inside the planet that drew in the forces of the Hot Sun, as the two opposites attract
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 853x1280
>>64342696
Now watch me work work

Now watch me meme

Watch me work work

now watch me meme.
>>
>>64342827
It's "mee mee" jesus f'in christ
>>
>>64342971
No its not you fucking pleb, its pronounced meem.
>>
>>64343504
It's "mee mee" dude.
>>
>>64343653
>>64343504
correction shitstains its "mehm". the last e is silent
>>
>>64343653
No its not, look it up anywhere. Dictionary, internet articles, Wikipedia or what ever. If you have been saying meme 'mee mee' 'may may' you are literally wrong. Its meem.
>>
>>64343766
Meme is pronounced like Pepe.
>>
File: Thats_ignant_dawg.jpg (17 KB, 239x360) Image search: [Google]
Thats_ignant_dawg.jpg
17 KB, 239x360
>>64342827
>>
File: laughing skanks.jpg (89 KB, 733x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing skanks.jpg
89 KB, 733x400
>>64343766

> he's been saying "meeem" all this time
>>
>>64343766
It's "mee mee" you fucking retarded NIGGER

It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me.
>>
>>64343717
two are accepted 'mim' or 'meem'
>>
>>64343766
it's pronounced 'me-am'
>>
File: hit-girl-hits.jpg (120 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
hit-girl-hits.jpg
120 KB, 1600x1065
>>64342770
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BRAZILIAN AUTISM!
>>
>>64343825
Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others.
>>
>>64343795
>>64343812
>>64343825
troll harder faggots
>>
>>64343766

> team
> beam
> ream
> seam
> meme

see a problem here?
>>
>>64343874
simbly EBIN SHIG DIG
dey iz trullin cuz I wrong :-DDDD
TRULL LUL
>>
>>64342474
Remember how the weapon gets the energy it needs to function, and then kill yourself for being so retarded.
>>
>Starkiller
>its powered by a star
>>
>>64343874
Get rekt faggot. You can't even say the word properly.
>>
>>64343874
B T F O
T
F
O

You aren't even trying. Fuck off now thx
>>
>>64343920
>its powered by a star
this kills the star
>>
>>64343877
Gene
>>
>>64343877
>thinks all words are pronounced phonetically
>top kek
>>64343925
cant even read a dictionary to see how a word is pronounced.
>>
>>64342320
>Live in a universe where your planet you live on your whole life can just be destroyed
>Not living your life as a hedonist or in pants shitting fear all the time

I mean it was okay for one planet but now that like 5 have been destroyed by some super weapon, how can you even go on in life?
>>
Why would anyone feel the need to say "meme" out loud to anyone anyways?
>>
>>64344012
Ask for the google lady spell it for you.
>>
>>64344073
You know people talk to each other in real life, right?
>>
>>64342827
>>64343504
>>64343717

Disgusting. Back to reddit
>>
>needs to absorb an entire sun's energy in a few minutes just to blow up some planets

do they realize how much energy that is? it would literally form a black hole when concentrated into an area as small as the star killer

there are some fundamental limits technology can't overcome
>>
>>64342756
Are you fucking retarded`?
>>
File: laughing ainsley.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
laughing ainsley.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>64342634
>Chew bacca

FANTASTIC
>>
>>64344002
inb4 hurr durr gene is pronounced gee gee
>>
>>64344129
it's a fantasy movie, nigger
>>
>>64344098
But talking about "memes" though?

I don't have autism
>>
>>64343974

its not really the same thing

imagine if you had a car that shot giant laser beams at gas stations
>>
> called lightsabre
> is actual a plasmasabre
>>
>>64343766
LOL THIS IS JUST EMBARASSING

Imagine going outside with your friends to the latest movie and saying you heard there was a big "meem" in it. They'd laugh at you once you explained what the fuck a meem is because it's pronounced "meh may"
>>
>>64344002
A gene grants wishes, what does that have to do with meme?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>64344515
>meh may
>>
>>64344199
The only time I've said 'meme' in real life was when a group of us were eating dinner downtown and this fat cunt sjw was yelling at the hostesses about not being let in due to dress codes and I said she looked like a conglomeration of tumblr blogs, internet memes, and crisco sprung to life.
>>
>>64344367
>it's shaped like a rapier and not a sabre
>>
File: whychina.jpg (48 KB, 393x519) Image search: [Google]
whychina.jpg
48 KB, 393x519
>>64342320
>call the Enterprise
>it's not a merchant ship
>>
>>64343766
maymay is actually the closest to the original Latin pronunciation

t.consulted latin scholar friend
>>
>chewbacca
>is not a cannibal weeb
>>
>>64344367
>light saber
>actually a beam saber
>>
> tractorbeam
>isnt a tractor
W-wtf Lucas you h-hack
>>
>>64345798
>Latin
>pronunciation
Were you born retarded or did it take awhile?
>>
>Chewbaka
>He roars and isn't an idiot
>>
>>64342533
>leia organa
>doesn't lay with my organ
>>
>>64342739
And Death Moon even sounds cooler.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.