[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carrie Fisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What went wrong?
>>
cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
>>64340905
Star Wars 7 = more drug money
>>
shes fuckable for a 93 year old

> high test
>>
>>64340905

Nothing she's a human female. It happens to the best of them and Carrie was barely a solid 6 to begin with.
>>
I thought she was good
>>
>>64340905
Her role and image from Star Wars was so iconic that directors were unable to cast her as anything else. The same thing happened with Mark Hammil, but he at least pioneered in voice acting.
Harrison Ford was lucky, as the roguish shtick is very adaptable. Indiana Jones for example also had that certain slyness which he can act very well
>>
>>64340905

Did anything go wrong?

She was cast as eye candy, and discarded by Hollywood afterwards. She could easily have ended up in the same graveyard as Judy Garland. But she carved herself a decent career as an author and scriptwriter. She also spent about 15- 20 years as high as fuck and having a great/ terrible time, and is still alive, which is a pretty rock star achievement.
>>
>>64341109
>lives in a junkie hallucination
>achievement

i bet youre a degenerate

i know a girl just like her, 10/10 in her youth, got into coke, went mental, is still attractive but its kinda tragic now
>>
>>64341190

>I know a girl

I'm pretty sure you don't

reading about Britney Spears doesn't count
>>
>>64341345
lmfao epic post man u got a reddit ccnt too?
>>
>>64341190

At least she didn't spend NYE on /tv/.

Anyway, nothing went wrong, Carrie is pretty based.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.