[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
what did she mean by this?
>>
NOTHING
SHE MEANT NOTHING
>>
Mia is cute! CUTE!
>>
fucking dried up cunt tried turning Woody's children against him

my pick for celebrity death of 2016 desu
>>
ironically she's only famous because of Polanski and Woody Allen
>>
>>64340352
>i want in on getting attention too
attention me nao
>>
What's this about Jeffrey Dahmer and Mia Farrow?
>>
File: dahmer.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
dahmer.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
>>64341213
w-what?
>>
>>64340666
>fucking dried up cunt tried turning Woody's children against him
Eh, the most vocal in disparaging him is Ronan and he's not even Woody's anyway.
>>
>>64340352
Why is this allowed? How is she not getting charged for libel? Show proofs or STFU bitch.
>>
>g-guys I'm stll relevant, right?
>>
what do Woody Allen and Roman Polanski get a pass ?
>>
File: 1449757162274.jpg (40 KB, 439x478) Image search: [Google]
1449757162274.jpg
40 KB, 439x478
Bill Cosby likes basketball
>>
>>64342947
Oy veeey! I have no idea. Just go back to sleep goyim.
>>
Soon-Yi: Never lived with Woody. Never looked at him as a "father figure," as she had her own father at the time. They had little interaction ever. Woody's not married or living with Mia, they never sleep at the same apartment. Woody starts falling in love with and eventually fucking his girlfriend's 19/20ish year old daughter. Perhaps morally or ethically reprehensible, but not illegal. And not that extraordinary.

The other kid, Dylan: Because of the above, Mia goes fucking HAM, understandably, but decides to take it a step further and allege molestation of their adopted daughter together. Woody had no history of anything like that, obviously. The nannies that were in the house that very day swear that Dylan didnt leave their sight. Mia makes a heavily edited video where Dylan, 7, seemingly agrees with her Mom's accusations. Appears to be coached.

Even Woody's other adult son with Mia sees the truth now and sides with his father.

Obviously Woody was prosecuted for any crime and was thoroughly vetted by an adoption agency later, to adopt children with Soon-Yi. If you've seen Wild Man Blues or the PBS documentary on him you'd see she's a brilliant, accomplished woman, for the adult in their relationship, and not some asian downy victim the media's made her out to be.

It's fucked up how the court of public opinion works. His legacy and appreciation is nearly destroyed because of mere allegations.
>>
>>64340352

>2016
>still mad you got cucked by a gook

White women plz
>>
>>64343059
Hi Woody. When's your next flick come out?
>>
yfw you realize she fucked both of them
>>
She thinks Woody is a terrible person for cheating on her, even though she's (somewhat proudly) said that Woody's son might actually be Sinatra's son.
>>
>>64343059
This.

Such a fucked up world.
>>
>>64342947
>>64343016
Roman Polanski is undoubtedly a sick fuck that should serve time in jail. There isn't any concrete proof of Woody Allen raping anyone though. There is only an accusation from Dylan Farrow and she isn't trustworthy. Moses Farrow has said that Mia brainwashed Dylan and her other children.
>>
File: Ronan Sinatra Farrow.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Ronan Sinatra Farrow.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>64343128
Hi Mia, when are you going to give me back the child support money I gave you for Ronan Farrow? That little shit is obviously Frank's kid, not mine.
>>
>>64343059

woody is basically jew royalty. they would never let anything happen to him.

he might be innocent, but he has enormous amount of money, jewish lawyers and organizations supporting him (which is alot of power)
>>
>>64345198
Wait, has anyone seriously claimed Ronan Farrow is Woody Allen's kid ? He looks more like Frank Sinatra than Clone trooper #48625G looks like Temeura Morrison.
>>
Mia Farrow is a fucked up person. She's still friend with Roman Polanski.If your daughter was molested by someone, how could you stand to be friends and defend someone who did the same thing to somebody else's daughter?
>>
>I WANT ATTENTION NOW WHERE'S MY TUMBLR ARTICLE
Embarrasing
>>
>>64340828
while that is true, she comes from a very rich, priviledged and powerfull family. mia and her sister prudence (who the beatles song dear prudence is about) have been hobknobbing with famous ppl since the early 60's.
>>
>>64345658
Roman is a worse person than Woody. She just wasn't personally wronged by Roman.
>>
>>64340352
Mia Farrow has been insane since the 80's. She however can tweet more coherently than Carrie Fisher.
>>
File: 1317747054181.jpg (13 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1317747054181.jpg
13 KB, 236x285
>mfw nothing will ever stick to Woody Allen
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.