[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most consistently funny comedy of the past 5 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Get_Him_to_the_Greek.jpg (28 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
Get_Him_to_the_Greek.jpg
28 KB, 300x443
Is this the most consistently funny comedy of the past 5 years?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>64340344
Poster is terrible though, his hands are just duplicates if you look closely.
>>
>>64340344
Diddy was good, all I remember
>>
If so, there is literally nothing decent in the past 5 years.
>>
Watched it again a few nights ago, still holds up. Wouldn't call it a classic but it is a good movie.

Diddy fucking steals every scene that he's in.
>>
>>64340344
Should I watch it I've never seen it I can't stand russell brand though.
>>
>>64341880
>Poster is terrible

Yes, yes it is. It's also remarkable in its way because that's the only time I've wanted to belt someone appearing in a picture with Russell Brand more than I do Russell Brand. Disgusting fat cunt.
>>
>>64341969

Russell Brand plays his part very well because his character is an arrogant, self-obsessed dick head who you're not supposed to sympathise with (for most of the movie anyway)
>>
File: diddy_mindfuck.jpg (110 KB, 724x618) Image search: [Google]
diddy_mindfuck.jpg
110 KB, 724x618
>>64341952
>>
It's fucking terrible, what's the matter with you faggots? There I thought /tv/ was better than reddit.
>>
>>64341923

"I own 20 cookaroos"

"21, sir"

"I own 21 cookaroos"
>>
Meh I didn't like it but my wife and her son did so I'm glad we saw it
>>
>>64340344
It's pretty good, but like most Apatow movies it overstays its welcome by about 20 minutes. The whole epilogue added nothing and it should've just ended at the concert.
>>
File: 1441115027562.png (439 KB, 910x898) Image search: [Google]
1441115027562.png
439 KB, 910x898
>>64343901
>my wife and her son
>>
>>64340344
that poster looks so obnoxiously annyoing that I never bothered to watch the movie and I'm not the only one, whoever designed that shit should get fired
>>
>>64340344
I was going to counter with Tropic Thunder but that came out in 2008, what the fuck
>>
>>64343901
>my wife and her son

pathetic
>>
>watch it first time
>think it was solid
>watch it a second time
>can't even stomach watching the entire thing

I've never had that happen with a comedy before.
>>
>>64343889
inb4 epic cuck meme version.
>>
>>64340344
It's all right.
Threesome scene seemed unnecessary and it was overall 20 minutes too long.

Didn't like the way Sadfu was handled and that his son wasn't really his.

The music and music videos were genius though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3XBTGgvmBw
>>
No. It came out 5 and a half years ago, disqualifying it from your question.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.