[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe I'm just forgetful, but I literally just watched this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: huh.jpg (159 KB, 1345x755) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
159 KB, 1345x755
Maybe I'm just forgetful, but I literally just watched this movie and this scene never popped up

What happened? Was it in there and I just forgot?
>>
oh my god
>>
That picture was from one of the earliest promo photoshoots.
>>
>>64339901
It was cut. KR and troopers find and board the Falcon.
>>
File: star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png (1021 KB, 1115x1380) Image search: [Google]
star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png
1021 KB, 1115x1380
>>64339901
>>
>>64340189
That was so poorly written I couldn't get past the first few lines
>>
>>64340189
>>64340238
You can tell immediately it's horseshit. Not worth an effort.
>>
>>64339901
neither the one when he lights the saber and then the crossguard
>>
>>64340129
and they don't blow it up, wtf first order
>>
>>64340189
Stop reposting this, it won't catch on. It's stupid
>>
>>64340841
this. i was baffled it was so cool
>>
>>64340189
>(you)
Disgusting
>>
>>64339901
It was a promo shoot for a magazine. You can see the streetlights in the background
>>
actually i'm reading an article (in my language so i don't bother posting the source) with a full list of shit that there were in the trailers and didn't make it to the final cut
>>
>>64341008
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4614e4c6386843a5bcf732b0d084f387/star-wars-trailers-vs-what-ended-film actually, here it is
>>
>>64340841
>>64340914

This scene takes place right as Rey and Finn enter the forest after the run out of the first order base. He has circled around in front of them and lights his saber as they approach, you actually hear the audio from the scene in the trailer but it's not shown.

For whatever reason Abrams changed it so that the camera never shows it and instead stays focused on Finn and Rey's faces as they walk up to Ren.

It made me mad, that he took it out.
>>
>>64341056
he said it was uneffective in the movie but good for the trailer
>>
isn't there a dialogue in one trailer, in which luke says that the force runs strong in his family?
wouldn't that be the final proof for the luke daughter theory?
>>
>>64341239
That dialogue is from Return of the Jedi.
Proof no. Evidence yes.
>>
>>64340189
>screencapping your own posts

This is like jacking off to a picture of your own asshole.
>>
>>64340887
Tripfags don't learn, that's why they stay tripfags
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.