[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was even the point of him faking an upper class British
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1200x800
What was even the point of him faking an upper class British accent?

It's not like he has to fool anyone.
>>
>>64338232
He nailed shut his performance if you ask me
>>
because people like and respect the upper class accent. nobody respects the cockney london scum accent
>>
>>64338232
He probably just thought it would make him sound more harmless. The fagginess of him completely goes away after his cover's blown.
>>
>>64338232
>when christoph said no ;(
>>
Y'know, when he introduced himself as Oswaldo Mobray, I was like "That's such a made up name."

And I was right.
>>
>>64338330
That was the point bro, just like 'joe gauge'
>>
>>64338455
You faggot
>>
>>64338232
I figured he was taking the real red rock hangmans identity is why, he gives Ruth his card..
>>
>>64338455

Yep I find Joe Gage's story full of shit (he's visiting his mother a few miles from the town they're heading.) I really thought he's the only one making things up.
>>
>>64338232
Mother fucker died like a man. Telling the guy he can take his body for ransom. Taking a chance and shooting the rebel trash.
>>
>>64338232
Tim Roth was Cristoph Waltz before Cristoph Waltz was Cristoph Waltz.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.