[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /tv/ like the new season of Bron/Broen? I liked it a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: BRON_MailLOGO_3_large1.jpg (190 KB, 1772x554) Image search: [Google]
BRON_MailLOGO_3_large1.jpg
190 KB, 1772x554
Did /tv/ like the new season of Bron/Broen? I liked it a lot and thought Henrik was a great replacement for Martin.
>>
>>64337529
Yeah it was p. good. Great cinematography as always, I want to get my hands on bluray so badly.

Whatever drama they wrote for Saga was very good as usual which is why I watch it. The writers were on point with her like always, honestly thought during the earlier episodes she'll kill himself and she tried butg couldn't.

Also
>implying Henrik didn't do it to his own family.
It's always a relative.
>>
>>64337583
To add I'm afraid they grind this to hell and back. It has had two good seasons but I fear they might just continue it until it is completely dead inside show.

Forbrydelsen did it well, how it managed to save itself from the fate of million English procedurals
>>
>>64337651
That's what they had with Borgen. I really liked the first two seasons, but the third just become a shitfest and I didn't really give a shit what happened. They had an interesting storyline with Kasper and blew it.
>>
File: 515025674.jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
515025674.jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
>>64337785
I haven't seen Borgen but the writer(s) of Danish Forbrydelsen 'wrote themselves to a corner' where it'd be impossible to do another season.

To add - I will probably watch season 8 of this show if they keep the same cinematographer. Whoever does the night time photography in the show makes my dick hard

Well and Saga also makes it hard.
>>
Someone who watched the first season of Bron and intermittent bits of Borgen here. I liked Borgen more because Bron was edgy and meme as fuck, does Borgen really get bad in third season? If so I may not watch properly.
>>
>>64337877
>Bron was edgy and meme as fuck
>implying these are downsides.
I fite u m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7yuj-UrNI
>>
Does the chick show her puss in the third season? :^)
>>
>>64337925
No
>>
>>64337877
I think most people generally agree that S3 of Borgen wasn't as good as the first two seasons. Just watch it I say, it's still better than most other things on TV.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.