[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Rock: If Jennifer Lawrence Were Black, 'She'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 21
>Chris Rock says that even though Jennifer Lawrence might not get paid as well as her male colleagues, she'd be even worse off if she were black.
>The comedian and filmmaker said in a New Yorker profile of "SNL" actress Leslie Jones that it's important to pay attention to the wage gap between black actors and white actors.
>"Black women have the hardest gig in show business," said Rock. "You hear Jennifer Lawrence complaining about getting paid less because she's a woman - if she was black, she'd really have something to complain about."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-rock-on-jennifer-lawrences-pay-gap-essay/

Ladies and gentleman your 2016 Oscar host.
>>
well, it is true.
>>
>>64337512
Sorry Jennifer Lawrence, imma let you finish, but Leslie Jones is the most oppressed person in show business of all time.
>>
>>64337512
well duh.
>>
>>64337512
>equating fame to money
>>
>>64337512
Why is a comedian or actor better than a dentist? They actually aren't
>>
>>64337512
>black people cant be dentists
>>
>>64337512
>a bunch of rich assholes get to live together
>this is what America is
I don't get what he's trying to say here.
>>
ABOO BEY

ABOO BEY

BIRD UP
>>
>>64337512
Like all celebrities people, Chris Rock suffers from the delusion that fame = importance. I am sure that dentist had a few good jokes in his life time. And just like the dentist, Rock has not invented anything that isn't a joke.
>>
leslie jones is on tv because she's black
>>
>Garry Sheffield
>Hall of famer

never.
>>
>>64337512
is he saying black men can't become dentists?
>>
>playing baseball and singing niggerbable is an invention
This is why he lives next to a dentist.
>>
>>64337512
4 blacks, time to move.
>>
2016 will be the year the race hustlers and the feminists finally clash and it will be glorious.
>>
>>64337647
This actually and I bet they're renting too, can probably charge their buddies a shitload to rent your house
>>
>>64337603
The mental gymnastics involved in your post is astounding. You could have argued that dentistry is a real technical skill. Instead you went with "that dentist probably has told a good joke so it's fair". Wow.
>>
>>64337512
>just a dentist

What a great world we live in.
>>
>>64337512
Do these people literally think the ENTIRE world is against them
every single person is trying to oppress them
>>
would he has the same problem if the dentist is black?
is he mad because a dentist is white and making money or because the white dude isn't famous and just a dentist?
>>
>putting jennifer whorance in her place for being a spoilt brat
>praising some gorilla tier nigger
He would've been fine if he just left out that last part.
>>
File: 1449174318924.webm (511 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1449174318924.webm
511 KB, 854x480
Why are celebs so dumb?
>>
>>64337616
He also says, entertainers are more important than dentists. Didn't he have a joke about how his teeth were so fucked up that he had to work in the back of restaurant? I am sure Mary J. Blige sang so good that his teeth miraculously turned into the pearly whites they are not or Sheffield and Ewing made a play to the same effect. I wonder how much Rock paid for his new teeth...
>>
What a hell.
What's wrong with being a dentist?
>>
>>64337668
I really hope this happens.
All the professional victims used to be aimed at one target, but now they're realising that they need to try one upping each other or the sympathy money will dry up.
>>
So black people can't be dentists?

But they can, can't they?

What?
>>
> Shitting on people having doctorate degrees because they aren't black

This is just fucking weird.
>>
>>64337730
CAN I PUT MY DICK IN IT?
>>
>>64337743
Literally tries to make everyone have white teeth
>>
The wage gap doesn't exist IRL. It's not a wage difference. It's a salary difference. Women make less per year. They also work less and many more (than men) don't work at all.

Infact, women in their twenties make more than men. The wage gap only swings against men when women start having kids in their thirties.

The wage gap only tangible exists in two places. One is in any job that has physical KPIs and commission. Like fruit pickers who get paid in how much they physically pick a day. The only other place it exists is Hollywood. And I roughly correlates to movie going audiences. They're mainly white. They're mainly male. Guess what? Caucasian actors get paid less in China.

Maybe women would get paid more if women didn't fucking hate each other and write capable of watching a movie with an assertive female character without calling her a bitch or a slut?

Maybe black people would get paid more if they represented a bigger chunk of the audience?

Entertainers get paid their worth.

Ugly actors get paid less than attractive ones too. There's no conspiracy. It is 100% the audience and has nothing to do with studios.

I work harder than any famous actor and get paid less. The reason I don't complain is that they are generating money for capitalistic enterprises. It's not George Clooney's fault that people want to watch him over Forrest Whitaker.
>>
>>64337512
Sheffield isn't a hall of famer and Mary J. Blige is not the greatest R&B singer get that shit outta here. Being a dentist is also more productive than being a comedian.
>>
dentists did nothing wrong
>>
File: aw yisss.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aw yisss.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>64337668
I've been wondering when the 'battle for the most oppressed' would begin.
>tfw homosex and actually got to use my gay card against some tumblarina who was unironically bitching about being oppressed by men
>>
>>64337512
America is a bunch of dentists who didn't invent anything?
>>
File: 1451335411038.jpg (19 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1451335411038.jpg
19 KB, 432x403
>>64337512
>Gary Sheffield
>Hall of Famer

nah
>>
>>64337792
First off trip fag holocaust best day of my life and second you're correct. it's really shocking how many shows lose viewers and get cancelled when a minority steps in. Hard to generate money when no ones watching
>>
>>64337563
underrated post
>>
>>64337512
>study your ass off for years and years to get a high end degree
>work hard every day performing an important, difficult job
>your neighbours who earn more than you are apehoop, apeyell, and DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>They do nothing but complain about how unfair this is
Triggered desu.
>>
Why you niggas so mad?
We stars are inherently superior to dentists. Take a grip, 4chan.
>>
>>64337901
Dentists are literally the joke of every decent med school bra.
>>
File: 1446758558300.jpg (35 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
1446758558300.jpg
35 KB, 480x724
>>64337901
>dentistry
>difficult
>>
>>64337824
Chris Rock considers it racist that a dentist has more sense with saving money than black celebs do.
>>
>>64337918
>>64337927
Still more skill than taking roids or whatever the fuck Mary J Blidge does.
>>
>>64337801
As a gayfag can you tell me why so many gays have a similar feminin accent regardless of where they are from and their regional accents?
>>
Pls, stop bullying Chris. He didn't really thought about how offensive what he said is. He absolutely does not feel superior to Dentists.
>>
>>64337512
If you didn't post that image most people would agree with his statement.
>>
>>64338014
I really don't know, anon.
My theory is that it sort of naturally occurs subconsciously in some guys to attract other gay guys. Like a feminine front or something.
>>
>>64338124
I guess Oprah doesn't exist then.
>>
>>64337977
Which is kind of funny because I'm sure he has joked about how rich black men don't stay rich and it's just a matter of time until they're poor again
>>
>>64337512

Is this nigger mad a doctor is living next door to him?

Does he think more show biz niggers should live on his street instead of doctors?

I am so confused as to what his point is
>>
>>64338137
So does that mean gays are more attracted to men who are more feminine? And if they are attracted to feminine qualities why be guzzeling the jizz snake from between two legs? Why not into women?
>>
>>64338431
You should be asking what's the legitimacy of this quote?
>>
>>64338431
That a black person has to be unbelievably successful and famous to be able to afford the same lifestyle as a white person with a mundane job.
>>
>>64338509
https://youtu.be/53hXBg-U-ac
>>
>>64338558
I ain't clicking that
>>
>>64338555
Sounds more like blacks are just bad at managing money.
>>
>>64338479
Gay people have a diverse range of things they are individually attracted to.

Your logic doesn't make sense. That's like saying "Well if you like women with bald vaginas then why not just have sex with 8 year olds?"

A man with feminine features is not the same as a woman just because they have one aspect in common.
>>
>>64338555
I think he's mocking black people for not being able to function in society frankly
>>
>>64338555

Is he implying Black doctors, lawyers and judges don't live in nice neighborhoods?

Does he want them to move into his neighborhood?

Has he never met a black doctor?

I have no idea of the point he is trying to make? Does he want a black dentist to move in next door?

What?
>>
>>64338591
It's youtube, you fucking faggot. How fucking new are you?
>>
White actors are objectively much better than black actors.
>>
>>64338702
Denzel had some good roles and is a bonafide leading man
>>
>>64338137
I think this theory is wrong. We know that there is a genetic component towards homosexuality (identical twins are super likely to be gay if the other one is, but there are plenty of twins where one is gay and one is not), we also know that gayness tends to correlate with high IQ and the patterns of how your hair grows.

I submit it's just garbage gene clusters. Being attracted to men is a woman genetic thing. Speaking with feminine inflections is a woman genetic thing. Gay people probably just have some genes that control sexual behaviour coded a little differently and this is the phenotype you get from it.

It's like how the genes that give Asians yellow skin and slanty eyes prevent them from having souls.
>>
>>64337708

Swoosh
>>
>>64338702
What about Brad Pitt? James Franco?

They're great black actors.
>>
>>64338732
There are also Will Smith and Chiweltel Whatshisname who are very good at times but that's about it.
>>
>>64338761
Will Smith is a disgrace
>>
>>64337770
>her
>>
>Upcoming supporting actress makes less than established award winning actors with several awards and hit films tied to their name
>ABLOO! BLOO! BLOO! THIS ISN'T FAIR! THE WAKE GAP IS REAL!
>>
>>64338778
>>64338778
How come you don't want him, man?
>>
File: 6c1.png (63 KB, 1360x489) Image search: [Google]
6c1.png
63 KB, 1360x489
>women vs nignogs
I can't wait until the Oscars to see who will play the oppressed card the hardest
>>
>>64338555
>Literally a doctor
>Mundane job
This unconscious elitism is hilarious.
>>
>Millionare celebrities getting average wage-slaves to petition that they get paid more money

Like pottery.
>>
>>64337512
That is actually racist man. Why can't a dentist live in a good home? If he does his job really good and he earns his living why the fuck does that bother someone?
>>
>>64337512
If Chris Rock tried to live in a neighborhood for "funny" people, he would be crucified on a burning cross.
>>
>>64337512
chris best role was the annoying cop in lethal weapon 4 right ?
>>
>he's just a dentist
>dentist average salary (the AVERAGE) = $150,000+ per year.
>a dentist that actually has tenure, teaches, and owns their practice(s) can easily make $400,000
>Chris Rock is a comedian who was last relevant and funny when the word "Cornholio" was funny...contributes nothing other than his brand of "humor"...and constantly whines about how Blacks are treated, despite his insanely unqualified level of success.

This is America.
>>
File: 1451295739394.gif (195 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
1451295739394.gif
195 KB, 170x200
>>64337563
>>
>>64337512
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>64337512
Hes right though, fuck white women who complain about being oppressed, more Black people need to call them out

Hope Chris Rock shits on some white girls at the Oscars, maybe bring up Jlaw's nude leak
>>
>>64337512
Like all dumbass celebrities, he made a comment worded like a fucking idiot. I won't defend that.

But what I think he's trying to say is that a woman who just made 3+ million playing pretend on screen - who is young, and still relatively early in her career - is whining about some guy making 5+ million in the same film, also playing pretend.

As an EMT making nowhere near 5 million, it kinda comes off as whiney. I mean, is she not able to afford a second private jet or something?
>>
>>64339410
Women and black people aren't oppressed, they just have shit priorities and then complain about the fact that they've made bad decisions and blame white men for their problems.
>>
>Jokes
>Preventing tooth decay

Gee which is more important
>>
>>64337585
They're not. He's saying that blacks either are millionnaires or they're poor pieces of shit.

There is no middle ground. There's not black dentists.
>>
>>64339410
>Hope Chris Rock shits on some white girls at the Oscars, maybe bring up Jlaw's nude leak

He will be tame as fuck, just like last time.

Ricky at the Globes is your best chance at generating celb butthurt.
>>
>>64337779

underrated post
>>
>>64339734
I think it means more that the black dentists still can't get in neighborhoods like that.
>>
File: Flower Pepe.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Flower Pepe.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>leftists, womyn and niggers and their oppression olympics
Feels good being white.
>>
>>64337512
Of all those 5, a dentist is the only one who contributes to society.
>>
>>64339883
That's because people don't want dentists stealing their teeth and raping their womyn
>>
>>64339204
Dentist is pretty fucking mundane.
>>
>He's just a dentist
Hey faggot, if my wisdoom tooth is fucking up my lower jaw in a bad infection, then the nigger rapper sure as hell won't help me. Fucking niggers. No wonder Africa is a shithole.
>>
>>64339883
Why not?
>>
>"Black women have the hardest gig in show business,"

i guarantee other POC like asians, indians, etc all suffer more in showbiz that female niggers

when did chris rock become such a cuck? i thought he was okay
>>
>>64338004
you're an idiot. here's your (you)
>>
>>64337603
neither has Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>64340072
Are you implying there's no African dentists?
>>
So let's see, he's saying that it's weird how "just a dentist" can live on the same block as a millionaire rapper? Shouldn't a better question be why a rapper who spouts rhyme words into a microphone making millions while a person who helps people with their daily oral issues isn't? Because the latter is far more valuable to any society than the former.
>>
Will Smith's rate is 50 million.
>>
LIBERAL FIGHT

L I B E R A L F I G H T

QUEUE UP FOR THE FUCKIN OPPRESSION OLYMPICS AND WATCH NIGGERS AND WOMEN TEAR EACH OTHER APART
>>
>complaining about supply and demand
>complaining that people don't want to see you as much as other people in movies
>literally shitting on ordinary cinema-goers who cash your cheques anyway

Holy fuck, the entitlement
>>
>>64340130
I'm implying niggers don't value dentistry as high as something stupid as rapping and making jokes. Their culture is fucking backwards. I'd rather be neighbours with a bro dentist who can help me out in a case of emergency than a nigger rapper who might rape my daughter.
>>
>>64339883
There's like 3 black dentists in the world
>>
>people stabbing her in to the back because she is white

Who saw this coming?
>>
>>64340177
What if the dentist rapes your daughter?
>>
>>64340229
Who is more likely to rape my daughter, a white dentist or a nigger rapper?
>>
>>64340154
>being an entertainer is easy
christ, this board is shit. being a dentist requires a large amount of effort, but don't pretend like being a rapper is 1-2-3 easy.
>>
>>64340249
You can literally go to any ghetto and the first nigger kid you find can probably rap just fine. Would you let a random kid in the ghetto fix your cavities?
>>
>>64340242
The dentist has all the tools required for rape
>sleeping gas
>chair with restraints
>weird tools that are way too cold and poke you
>cotton swabs
I'd feel safer with a rapper, they're too busy being away from home rapping or recording to even meet me.
The dentist just has to invite your daughter in and then boom she's raped.
>>
>>64337512
Quote Chris Rock without mentioning blackness.

You can't.
>>
>>64337512
We get it Chris. You're so rich the only thing you have to complain about is being black.
>>
>>64340353
>"If you haven't contemplated murder, you ain't been in love"
>>
>>64337512

His comedy's always been based in playing the race card. It's nothing new.

>>64337560
Uh-huh. Tell that to Oprah who made a billion dollars by sitting her fat ass on a couch and spurting off inane shit, or Beyonce who made hundreds of millions by shaking her ass.
>>
>>64337512
Does this fuckard have any idea how much money a dentist make?
>>
File: 1307827464955s.jpg (2 KB, 126x94) Image search: [Google]
1307827464955s.jpg
2 KB, 126x94
>be white male actor
>get paid the most because I do the best job
>im one of the only categories people give a shit about in the Oscars
>washed up black comedian cries about me all day long ABLOO BLOO BLOO
>laugh and make more money as he grasps at any attention he can get while turning on other people trying to attack me
Soon SJW will destroy eachother, and I dont even have to life a finger
>>
>>64340434
Cosmetic dentists in Hollywood make fuckloads. Gotta keep the rich having perfect-looking teeth, for which they'll pay big shekels to have
>>
>>64340465
>Self hating ant tries to pretend he's white
>>
>>64340413
That's a pretty black thing to say
>>
>hes just a dentist

elitist cunt
>>
>>64340325
>all the tools required for raping
>cotton swabs
>>
Why would someone screenshot those images and put them together? Do people actually find this shit insightful or funny?
>>
>>64337512
>surrounded by black people who got rich off of being entertainers who did a fraction of the work the rest of civilization does while enjoying huge spoils of wealth and luxury

>talk down to white dentist who made his money after 12 years of college and years of building a practice like it's a negative for having an icky dentist in HIS black hood

>emphasizes the entertainers as more important and implies they have more of a right to live in that white-built neihborhood than a skilled white person does

He never stops being a racist piece of shit.
>>
>>64340434
chris rock doesn't have a clue about anything
>>
>>64339446
She was actually paided far more than Bale for the work she was contracted to do.
>>
>>64340425
>few exceptions nullifies the rule

how is life as a drooling retard?
>>
the usa is the only country in the history of the world were multi-millionaires have complained about being oppressed

civilization is a fucking ruin
>>
File: rock.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
how much do you think he paid for this? like $80k?
>>
File: Quote.jpg (163 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
Quote.jpg
163 KB, 600x416
>>64340783
>>
>>64340792
shit is expensive but nowhere near $80k
>>
>>64340792
>Gets major dental work to look better
>Talks shit about dentists afterwards
What a moron
>>
>>64340838
>Throw tea into a harbor
>Suddenly, we're barbarians
>>
>>64337585
I know dentists make good money but how are as rich as Chris Rock?
>>
>>64339350
>average dentists makes 150k
My mail man makes that
>>
>>64340960

in Zimbabwe
>>
>>64338479
this is one of the most innocently retarded posts i've seen around here in a long time.
>>
>>64340920

I doubt hes anywhere near as rich as chris rock. he probably took out a mortgage to live in that neighorhood, while chris paid for his house in cash.
>>
>>64340983
As a mailman I can attest to that. I pulled over 80k ,
I know a few guys that made well into 6 figures from over time

(It requires working every day at over 11 hours, most people wouldn't want to do it)

Tfw if I do more over time I could live next to Chris Rock
>>
I'm so fucking glad his wife is divorcing him and taking all of his shit.
>>
>>64337563
>tfw the Kanye incident was nearly 7 years ago
>>
>>64340632
It shows how delusional he is.

He thinks he witnesses racism in his neighborhood because educated white people who aren't famous are fucking rich. While only uneducated famous niggers can achieve the same.

He truly believes being good at hitting a ball with a bat = being a dentist.
>>
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>DUDE BLACK SUFFERING LMAO
>DUDE ALIMONY LMAO
>DUDE JUST LMAO
This Oscars is gonna be worse than usual
>>
>you will never go back in time and make sure the slave trade never happens so we don't have to still hear about this shit TWO HUNDRED YEARS later
>>
>ywn go back in time and make sure the slave trade never ends
>>
>work really hard in college, reading books every day for one day to become a dentist
>save up a lot of money to live in a nice area
>think to myself, studying hard and working hard finally paid off

>nigger comedian that makes jokes about niggers and insulting whites gets a free journey in life because of the colour of his skin

/pol/ was right again.
>>
Hope all the nominees are White again
>>
File: 1404812745105.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1404812745105.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>64341708
>reading books every day for one day
>>
>>64341786
>>reading books every day, for one day

S-sorry about the comma A-anon.
>>
>>64341884
>>reading books every day to one day become a dentist
fixed you fucking nigger
>>
File: strogen.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
strogen.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
>>64337512
When are we going to see some transgender make a video about this

>"Do you think white woman have worse? Oh, maybe black people?"
>"Well, try being a transgender in Hollywood. Good luck with that, there's basically none"

Literally Oppression Olympics.
>>
>>64340005
>>64339883
I don't think I would be comfortable with some big black dude putting his hands on my mouth. Hell, I don't even like going to male dentists in general.

I always go to cute female dentists.
>>
NOBODY ON EARTH HAS IT HARDER THAN YOUNG WHITE AMERICAN MEN WHO PLAY VIDEO GAMES. NOBODY. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>64341708
/pol/ is always right
Now is your choice to either lead the beta uprising or be a pussy cuck like you always are.
>>
No actor should ever be paid more than a paramedic
>>
>>64342015
>B-but I invented something!
>>
>>64337512
I hope black actors start complaining about this "wage gap", but instead of increasing their pay, Hollywood just drop them completely. Can we make this happen, please?
>>
>>64337512
Since we're playing the what-if game, she'd be even worse off if she was one-armed Nazi sympathizer with pigs for tits and two deflated balloons for an ass.
>>
This will never end. Until the day I die even if it's 100 years from now blacks will still be bitching about stuff. This will never end
>>
Try being ugly as sin, nigger.
>>
>>64340920
he's probably Chris Rock's dentist
>>
>>64337512
Just blacklist this racist fucking asshole from the biz
>>
>>64340758
>implying there is a "rule" to begin with.

Prove it. Prove that black women are less well off than white women.
>>
>>64337512
I hate Chris Rock mainly because of his smug demeanor. He always comes off as this "smarter than thou" type of guy. Like Bill Maher.
>>
>>64340130

Only if you convince them that wisdom teeth are made from ivory.
>>
I've read that picture 5 times now and I still don't get what he's trying to say
>>
>>64342817
He's racist. Because the dentist is white, Rock assumes he's had an easy ride to be able to live in the same neighborhood as all those other rich assholes.
>>
>>64342875

Black people can't be dentists?
>>
>>64342938
No. Don't be silly.
>>
>>64342938
Do u want to get raped? Because that's how you get raped?
>>
>>64342817
He's saying that his black neighbors did notable (notable to him) feats in order to get to where they are, whereas the white guy just had to be a dentist to get there.

It's really specious and almost a moot point, because there are black dentists and black lawyers who also did nothing notable yet live in equal and better neighborhoods than Rock does.
>>
DUDE IM BLACK LMAO
>>
>>64337512
>le "everyone has it worst thus you can't complain" meme
>nigger in charge of thinking things through
>the current year + 1

Embarrassing.
>>
>>64337596
YAH BOO BAY
>>
>>64339446
>But what I think he's trying to say is that a woman who just made 3+ million playing pretend on screen - who is young, and still relatively early in her career - is whining about some guy making 5+ million in the same film, also playing pretend.

What kind of fucking shit is that. Jennifer Lawrence could have inherited 100 billions from her rich ass parents and still be allowed to complain about how as a woman she's getting robbed of the right amount of money her work is worth. She's only claiming what is hers, it doesn't matter if she's alrady rich, it's non of your business. She's legally entitled to it.
>>
>>64343414
>as a woman she's getting robbed of the right amount of money her work is worth.

source on this?
>>
>>64343483
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap
>>
>>64343414
Fuck I hope this is b8.

She's not legally "entitled" to anything. She negotiated a multi-million dollar contract to play what was basically a cameo role in a movie. In terms of screen time, she made considerably more than anyone else on that film.

Of course she's not going to earn as much as the Hollywood A-lister who's the protagonist of the movie.
>>
>>64343528
You're basically complaining that an engineer makes more money than a kindergarten teacher. Of course Lawrence will get paid less than Christian Bale because he's a way better actor who pulls a much larger audience than she does.
>>
>>64343414

someone worked out that she made $10,000 a day more than christian bale and bradley cooper. she got $65,000 for about 40 days work and they got $55,000 for about 100 days work
>>
File: 1451207823878.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1451207823878.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
>oppression olympics with millionaires
>>
>>64337792
>They're mainly white. They're mainly male.
No, most of them are women

Thats why men get paid more

You think any man is like "man I wanna see Thor's giant abs and hairy butt no homo"? Thats why men get paid more because women need to be baited into the theatre
Men just care if it has a Star wars logo and funny quips in the trailer
>>
>>64337512
>even though Jennifer Lawrence might not get paid as well as her male colleagues
but she does. Just like every other time feminists bitched about the wage gap, this was just an imaginary problem
>getting paid less money for doing less work than people who are more talented and have more experience
Yeah totally misogyny
>>
>>64337512
We all know how great Leslie Jones is, Rock saw up close

A shame she's not the most well paid bitch like Lawrence
>>
>>64341967
>I always go to cute female dentists.
Same. Don't care about race, I'd be fine with a black chick dentist.
Idk, something about a hot girl giving me a root canal or pulling my teeth out gets me excited.
>>
>>64341967
>I always go to cute female dentists.

but anon what if she judges me

I'm OK with being judged by short balding old white men, I don't care what they think

but cute females is a different matter all together
>>
File: wage gap.jpg (715 KB, 1227x1920) Image search: [Google]
wage gap.jpg
715 KB, 1227x1920
>>64343528
learning that the wage gap was a myth and finding most feminists refusing to even talk about it (this was years ago, feminists are at least better about it now) is what made me an anti-feminist.

Everything I've learned about feminism since then just reinforced my stance.
>>
File: 0iah6e5z1.jpg (50 KB, 670x912) Image search: [Google]
0iah6e5z1.jpg
50 KB, 670x912
>>64344192
>this was years ago, feminists are at least better about it now

w-what?
>>
>>64337512
They never complain there aren't enough jews playing basketball or enough garbage women
>>
>>64337512
Niggers and Women having a 'woe is me' contest.
>>
>>64337512
>a comedian whose only joke is about being black tries to make headlines by saying its hard to be black

Amazing
>>
File: 1409323397752.png (337 KB, 854x710) Image search: [Google]
1409323397752.png
337 KB, 854x710
>>64337589
He is trying to say that for blacks to live in nice neighborhoods, they have to be super rich while a white guy just has to take a middle class job.

In reality most rich people fucking segregate themselves from the middle class and lower slobs regardless of race. That dentist is probably just a Hollywood star exclusive dentist who does specialized on call work and gets the big bucks because he doesn't lose his spaghetti when an actor walks into his office.

I mean really, I'd love to know how many high profile actors Chris knows of any color that live in neighborhoods worth less than a mill.
>>
File: vomiting fairy.jpg (26 KB, 252x346) Image search: [Google]
vomiting fairy.jpg
26 KB, 252x346
>>64344192
Anti feminism is fucking retarded and youre literally fueling the fire by labelling yourself as such. Why the fuck do you need to be an antifeminist anon, what extra level of specialness do you earn with that label. You walk into a room, state IM an ANTIfeminist and everyone will think you are a fucking joke.

Based on that image, you dont understand the wage gap at all (its directly related to pregnancy and child care you redundant shit-paste) so shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and if you cant get laid, dont pretend that deserves an ideology

Im embarrassed that you were born with a penis you fucking loser
>>
why arent there more jews in big black cock porn who make it big and become rich?
>>
>>64344535
not him but damn you're sore, fat girl

why dont you work less about it?
>>
>>64344535
though we have another 365 days to go, I feel your post will be the most butthurt of 2016
>>
>>64340920
it's a jewish doctor, everytime you see these complains it's a giant dog whistle disguised as pro-black anti-white.

Showbiz dentist for all the stars, lives in their neighborhood. I'm sure it's some wasp bc it's 1910
>>
Fucking christ, how convenient must it be to just blame all your problems and shortcomings on invisible discriminatory glass ceilings.
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
>Make sixty million dollars in less than a year
>complain about sexism
I'm not even a communist but if a communist revolution meant hanging these fuckers I'd do it.
>>
File: 1367760706664.png (20 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
1367760706664.png
20 KB, 465x465
>>64340792
Assuming he didn't go to a rip off artist, 2k-8k tops.

I got similar shit teeth and had it quoted. All a dentist does is use a clear braces set and a gap filler to bridge the huge holes.

He might pay another 500-1k more for regular whiting treatment or whatever magic they use but that is probably standard for all big name stars.
>>
>>64344535

Anti-feminism is common sense, come back when you have to fight a war on the battlefield for the right to vote like men had to and then complain about being held down.

Women have always had life on easy mode and always will simply cause of the slit inbetween your legs.
>>
>>64344535
>"and if you cant get laid"

>I can't refute his argument so I'll blindly question his place in the social hierarchy; hopefully he'll stop saying things I don't like
>>
>>64344776
can you imagine a communist revolution ever happening with modern feminists of the left?

their beta white knights would be asked to give their money to the rich guys the girls suck off, some impoverished psycho murderer would get some crumbs but thats it
>>
>>64344626
>>64344343
in those cases the left and blacks simply goes "well tough shit, blacks are superior in that area"
>>
>>64344535
how many times a week do you masturbate imagining you're getting raped?
>>
>>64337512
>Leslie Jones

WHAT THE FUCK.

Ive posted about this before but in a Ghostbusters thread. Why is this bitch being pushed so hard. Her Stand up is god awfuland literally unheard of. She only has any sort of spot light thanks to SNL that she routinely fucks up and is shoved into sketches despite how bad she is. She was gifted the Ghostbuster cast slot and now shes being used to compare wages with fucking J Law.

Why is Hollywood pushing her so hard?
>>
>>64345110
They're trying to be progressive and that means they are pushing people with "unconventional beauty", aka ugly as fuck.

If she was actually funny it would be one thing, but like you said her standup is horrific.
>>
>>64344955
You can masturbate without imagining being raped ?
>>
>>64337512
Chris Rock droppin' dimes again!
>>
>>64337512
>Leslie Jones
lol
>>
>>64345197
>unconventional beauty

well fuck, they sure did hit a home run, but I still think they could have found someone who atleast deserves it a bit more.

Where Madea at when Leslie needs job? Oh yea hes casting the "black girls with white features"
>>
>>64337512
>"When the Sony hack happened and I found out how much less I was being paid than the lucky people with d***s, I didn't get mad at Sony,"

This bitch had what maybe 7 mins of screen time in that movie? Fuck, im so tilted now.
>>
>>64340920
dude probably owns multiple practices in the richest parts of hollywood or something like that

calling him a 'dentist' would be like calling a contractor a "construction worker"
>>
>>64337587
Have you seen the list of people who are associated with that city? A white dentist is a huge outlier.
>>
>>64337512
>someone that helps and heals people is less important and below me as I'm someone who makes multitudes of more money by simply entertaining people and not contributing anything to the good of man kind.
>>
>>64337730

Because they're rich, beautiful, and popular. Anyone who has at least two of those things lives life on easy mode so they never have to be intelligent.
>>
>>64340425
>neither are actors

great post
>>
>>64337792

You mean to tell me a tripfag is an attention whore for a living?
>>
>>64343414
>She's only claiming what is hers

If it's hers, why doesn't she have it? If you can just declare that something is yours, then I declare that your asshole is mine. It's gonna be a fun weekend. I'm clearly entitled to it because other people get to put their dicks in assholes and it's not fair that I don't have enough places to put my dick.

It's gonna be a fun weekend ;^)
>>
>>64345829
see>>64345745
>>
>>64343414

Hollywood actors could make minimum wage for all I care. And this is coming from an actor. These people are just greedy shitheads who overvalue their talents because they work in a system that lets them do it.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.