[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw its 2016 and people here LITERALLY pretend to like Tumblr:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
yfw its 2016 and people here LITERALLY pretend to like Tumblr: The movie [email protected]
>>
It's a solid 8/10 movie. Can't wait to pick it up on blu-ray and watch the Making Of featurette.

Also you should killyourself.
>>
>>64336389

wordfilter
>>
>>64336389
Who's that black semen demon?
>>
>>64336389
i don't remember seeing that black girl in the movie was that bitch the shinny storm trooper?
>>
>>64336808
how do i do that?
>>
>>64336855

no she was the not obi wan "wise" "sage" with the goggles who conveniently had lukes saber for mary suewalker
>>
>>64336855
She was short orange lady
>>
>>64336389
But the spick, boong and pom where the best part of the movie
>>
12 Years a slave girl whose name I can't be bothered to look up definitely should have had a better role. Or better yet why not just have her in her natural appearance as the same character? It would have been inconsequential to the story
>>
>>64336855
Maz Kanata the small orangey creature.
>>
>>64336389
Lupita should keep her hair like that. I hate that really short hairstyle she used to wear.
>>
>>64336389
I've convinced myself that Rey is or will be the lead villain. And I think TFA makes for a great lead up to that story.
>>
>>64336389
>tfw the white girl and the white inbred were the worst parts of the movie
/pol/ BTFO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.