[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREPARE TO BE TRANSLATED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
PREPARE TO BE TRANSLATED
>>
Honestly I liked the Raid and all

But this scene was so fucking pointless and out of place

OMG LOOK AT HAN RUNNING AWAY FROM SOME CGI OCTOPUS THINGS

Fucking ADHD generation
>>
>>64335657
So why couldn't these henchmen just start shooting into the Rathtar's open mouths with their blasters?

They all just jogged away and let those things eat them by the handful (tenticleful?).
>>
Why were the octopus things even there in the first place? And what were Han and Chewie doing there on some random freighter?
>>
why isn't there any Kanji on their suits?
>>
>>64335765
"I went back to the only thing I was ever good at" doing insanely hare-brained and high-falootin rootin-tootin smuggling jobs, and looking for the falcon
>>
>>64335693
I nearly forgot this scene was in the movie at all. It was just a half-baked attempt at showing everyone that Han still gets into shenanigans. Really pointless.
>>
File: get a load.jpg (43 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
get a load.jpg
43 KB, 640x496
>>64337225
>>64335765
>>64335693
>these guys dont like shenanigans
>>
>>64335765
Are you dense? It's explained in the movie that the freighter is Han's, and he's smuggling the octopus things because they're living weapons
>>
>>64335693
How was it out of place? Han went back to smuggling of course he's going to run scum like this. You remember Greedo, Boba , and the rest of Jabba's henchmen right?
>>
File: 502-Super-Troopers-quotes.png (259 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
502-Super-Troopers-quotes.png
259 KB, 500x274
>>64337286
>>
>>64335765
I bet you complain about movies explaining things too directly to the audience in movies nowadays
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.