[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you thought you could fucking get rid of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2015.jpg (88 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
88 KB, 763x652
you thought you could fucking get rid of me
>>
>pacific coast faggots still stuck in 2015
lel
>>
>>64335551
Nah. Your a cool guy to be quite honest.
>>
>People are still in 2015

It's 2016. Come on, people
>>
>>64335551
>tfw no ted danson
>>
It's still 2015 here in the only part of the world that matters
>>
Social progress is such a fucking simple thing to achieve lol. Yet you lash out and have to hide behind this retarded meme. lol
>>
>>64335628
He actually is. TV fags on the other hand are the people you purposefully bump into and laugh at in real life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
>>
2015 called pal, they want their memes back
>>
File: harrison.jpg (438 KB, 2560x1086) Image search: [Google]
harrison.jpg
438 KB, 2560x1086
>>64336928
TELL
>>
>>64336928
TTTK
>>
>>64336989
I swear it's always the same autist trying to force this shit meme.
>>
>>64337582
kinda like when baneposting started...
>>
>>64337582
It ain't shit, m8

Just too deep for you
>>
>>64337582
The same way the illustration of bane with his dick out was thought to be just one guy (and probably was)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.