[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did they...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1447585095800.jpg (296 KB, 920x622) Image search: [Google]
1447585095800.jpg
296 KB, 920x622
did they...?
>>
>>64335397
you mean
>did he and it...?
>>
>>64335397
who cares get back to making star wars hate thread nerd
>>
why else would he make sexbots if not to fuck em
>>
>>64335397
that's what the Asian was for
>>
>>64335397

whats the point of a sexbot if u don't plow it
>>
>>64335535
She's a person though.
>>
>>64335901
>Woman
>Person
no
>>
>>64335901
Caleb please
>>
>You tore up her picture
>>
>>64335397
It's weird but it kind of depends on what you mean by "they" as he could have done all kinds of things with the body and different versions of the program before erasing it and installing that particular version. He could have also replaced parts over time so even physically he was never actually intimate with that specific configuration of her. Did he fuck robots? Yea, more than likely. Did he fuck Ava? I'm not sure.
>>
File: WHY WON'T YOU LET ME OUT.webm (348 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
WHY WON'T YOU LET ME OUT.webm
348 KB, 1280x533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSMJX1ySE5Q
>>
YOU

JUST

KNOW
>>
File: exmachina.jpg (438 KB, 973x543) Image search: [Google]
exmachina.jpg
438 KB, 973x543
>You're the first man she's met that isn't me. And I'm like her dad, right?

THIS CONFIRMS IT
>>
>>64336376
What because he's a father figure he must have fucked her?

Do you need a hug, or do you not like to be touched anymore?
>>
>>64336012
I am about to tear up this fucking dance floor dude check it out
>>
>>64336092
tits AND gtfo
>>
>>64336376
Not sure why, but he reminded me of Adam Sandler throughout this movie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.