[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-non...p-please I-I-I...c-can't bre-breath!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 23124.jpg (44 KB, 700x291) Image search: [Google]
23124.jpg
44 KB, 700x291
A-non...p-please I-I-I...c-can't bre-breath!!
>>
SAY IT SAY THAT I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU SAY ITTT AAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>del toro....help....
>>
>>64334553
That whole scene was utter contrived nonsense and pretty much killed the movie. Also the fact that the writer admitted to doing his research on Google. Shit script.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>64334587
this. pure meme tier reddit flick and a perfect plebeian honeypot
>>
>>64334587
Source?
>>
>>64335051
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64335066
Sicario
>>
>>64335051
Mercenario
>>
>>64334587
What do you mean?
>>
>>64334553
I liked this one
>>
>>64335066
lol :)
>>
>>64334587
Cartel boss told him to look for her.

Do you need fucking detailed explicit explanation on everything that happens in a movie? Are you a woman?
>>
I'd blunt her Emily if you catch my drill
>>
As soon as I saw Shane I knew he was going to be bad in some way.
>>
y-you too!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.