[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of the upcoming Warcraft movie in 6 months?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
What does /tv/ think of the upcoming Warcraft movie in 6 months?
>>
I woulda been hot dicks for it 5 years ago.

WoW is dead, and so is the Warcraft fanbase.
>>
>>64334111
This. Even if they released the movie during the downswing of Cataclysm or Mists, it would've done well. But after Warlords, no one cares anymore.
>>
>muh orcs are good dindus
>>
I think I want to see it in 3D because it looks realer than real life.

It looked pretty cool in 3D in Star Wars but I don't think I can handle 2 hrs again in 3D. 3D's pretty tarded.
>>
Im gonna see it regardless. I am keeping my expectations low in hopes of being surprised.
>>
>>64334051
>vidya game movie

nope
>>
I was excited to see the trailer for the first time on the big screen but I was disappointed. Didn't seem to have much of a point.
>>
>>64334051
It seems like it's going to be good from the trailer, with a smaller dose of WoW lore than some players might like

Obviously that would be good for the rest of us who don't give a shit about that convoluted garbage
>>
>>64334051
Looks lifer than life real
>>
>>64334111
still at 5.6 active mill subs
>dead
Lmao
>>
>DUDE REFUGEES LMAO
>>
>>64334051
this might be the biggest budget flop of all time

NO ONE wants this

NO ONE cares

literally another appeal to no one piece of shit cgi turd

might actually rival the final fantasy movie for trash movie bombs that people will wonder for years about why there were even made
>>
For a video game movie it doesn't look awful from the trailers. But I've never played a Blizzard game and have no interest in playing one so I have no idea how good of an adaptation it will be.
>>
I dont understand why the humans look normal while the other creatures look highly stylized.
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (52 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
52 KB, 500x682
It looks like the biggest pile of safe, mediocre fantasy 'meh' i've seen in a looong time.

And thats not me being a shitter, either. I really want to like this, but it just feels so fucking blah.
I can't put my finger on exactly 'why', either. Its bugging me.
It looks amazing, and the voice acting is fine and all, but.. theres nothing that grabbed me.
I hope i'm wrong, but the trailer just didn't do it for me.
>>
I really hope they redeem themselves with the next trailer
But they won't
>>
It will be worse than five armies.
>>
>>64334051
The orcs have no right, shit it's been ages and my accounts still active.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.