[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never experience Mad Men for the first time ever again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: madmen.jpg (153 KB, 1440x806) Image search: [Google]
madmen.jpg
153 KB, 1440x806
>you will never experience Mad Men for the first time ever again
>>
>>64333850
But I will, since I haven't seen it anon.
>>
>>64333850
the carpet looks pretty dirty.
>>
It was honestly better watching the whole series through the second time round.

Like visiting old friends.

Waiting for enough time to pass for me to want to revisit again.
>>
>>64333881
>again
>you in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>64333850
It gets better everytime though
>>
>>64333850
Overrated.

Breaking Bad was more memorable. I remember when I binge watched the first for seasons and a half before the show ended, was freakin' magical. The scene where Walt kills for the first time, simply perfection. Was so fun watching Brian Cranston getting into the role for the first time.
>>
>>64334042
four seasons*
>>
>>64333850
sense8 is better
>>
>everyone except Don has an open window in front of them.
>Don is between to windows.
>P O T T E R Y
>>
>>64334112
kinda like Pete having a massive pillar in his office in one of the earlier seasons
>>
i most likely will never experience it
>>
>>64333850
I'll go to work tomorrow.
>>
>>64334112
I don't get it.
>>
>>64333850
i still haven't seen the second half of s7. i don't want it to be over.
>>
>>64335085
Watch it senpai, it's a really nice send off to the series.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.