[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder Kurt tried to kill himself three times Reminder Kurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: soaked.jpg (233 KB, 997x579) Image search: [Google]
soaked.jpg
233 KB, 997x579
Reminder Kurt tried to kill himself three times
Reminder Kurt OD'd at least five times
Reminder Courtney carried a can of Narcan, the drug used to jolt overdosing heroin users back to life
Reminder that Courtney Killed Kurt was the first Internet conspiracy theory and is on par with the moon landing hoax and 9/11 trutherism
Reminder that Courtney Love truly loved her husband Kurt and the constant accusations of foul play are just another disgusting form of victim blaming
>>
>>64333722

The Kurt murder conspiracy theory is one of the dumbest I've ever heard, and anybody who believes it is an idiot.
>>
im 12 and who is this
>>
who cares about some attention whore redditor dying
>>
>>64333722
I miss you Kirk ;_;
>>
>>64333722
here are a lot of good evidence to suppoer Tom grant's theory, but personally i think he killed himself

>be sensitive pisces
>be a spokeperson of a generation
>chronic stomach pain
>have a heroin addiction
>media tears you to bits every day
>pressure from label execs and MTV
>get married
>media labels you and your wife heroine junkies (rightfully so)
>get custody of you daughter taken away after she was born due to heroine rumours
>more media bullshit
>heroine addiction gets worse
>wife cheats on you
>lose passion for music
>want to make music with other people (stipe) but there will be massive media backlash
>go on tour anyway
>marriage problems
>heroine addiciton worsens (he would stay in cheap hotels binging on heroine, chips and soda
>uh oh divorce time
>cheating wife and friends force you into rehab
>:'( junky face
>realize you cheating wife will take half your worth and leave your daughter with seperated parents, the same situation you were in and how it will potentially fuck her up at a young age as it did you
>fuck rehab, escape
>go home and shoot self.
>>
Alice in Chains>Nirvana
Soundgarden>Nirvana
Pearl Jam>Nirvana
Seven Mary Three>Nirvana
>>
>>64333722
but why would Courtney have a practice sheet and why would the godmother of frances tell Tom about it only to deny it after Tom made it public?
>>
>>64334300
Nirvana>Pixies
>>
Kurt was a whiny cuck bitch. If he was a live today he would get a sex change and would be anti Trump
>>
File: rey vs kylo.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rey vs kylo.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
>I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
>I've been drawn into your magnet tar-pit trap
>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black

>Hey! Wait!
>I've got a new complaint
>Forever in debt to your priceless advice
>>
>>64333722
okay Courtney.
>>
>>64333819
it's Justin Bieber's fan who commited suicide
>>
File: september 24 1991.jpg (33 KB, 342x168) Image search: [Google]
september 24 1991.jpg
33 KB, 342x168
>>64334354
>we went to the store and bought something great which samples this song from washington state
what did he mean by this
>>
>>64334808
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64334300
Melvins > all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.