[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people bad mouth RAMBO 3 (1988)? > He is helping the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Movies_Films_R_Rambo_III_010449_.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Movies_Films_R_Rambo_III_010449_.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1200
Why do people bad mouth RAMBO 3 (1988)?
> He is helping the Taliban.
No, he is helping the Mujahideen fight the genocidal communist illegally shredding their country.
Portions of the Mujahideen did indeed become the Taliban, but at this point in time they were not bombing innocent civilians or crashing planes in to sky scrapers across the planet, they were not extremist or evil yet.
>>
>>64332051
Ronald Reagan pls go.
>>
>>64332215
People who want to live under communism starving day to day with threat of being gunned down in the streets any second pls go.
>>
>>64332269

People who want to live under Afghan muslims starving day to day with threat of being gunned down in the streets any second pls go.
>>
>>64332051
If there were a new Rambo with old him like John Rambo someone would ask him to go back to the middle east on some mission and he'd say,

"All those people want to do is kill each other and the rest of the world pays for it."
>>
>>64332051
I don't care who he was helping, but it's definitely the weakest film of the series.
>>
Lol only rambo worth watching is first blood
Rambo 3 is literally propaganda to justify backing al qaeda agaisnt the soviets
>>
File: 1437858300460.jpg (20 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1437858300460.jpg
20 KB, 240x228
>>64332051
I feel so sorry for you. It's just the first day of the year and you have so soundly shit the bed.
>>
Why do people badmouth MGS5?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (91 KB, 924x394) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
91 KB, 924x394
>>64332051
>>
File: 1434468331394.jpg (36 KB, 529x566) Image search: [Google]
1434468331394.jpg
36 KB, 529x566
>First Blood
>Rambo: First Blood Part 2
>Rambo 3
>Rambo
>>
I had no idea, I thought he was helping some Arabs fight other Arabs like Lawrence of Arabia.
>>
>>64333909
And he'd go back to hammering out a propeller blade or something in his makeshift indonesian forge.
>>
>>64334059
Afghanistan is as close to any arab country as greece
>>
>>64334099
It's easier to just use the term "ragheads".
>>
>>64334062
But then his pseudo love interest / other innocents will be directly affected, and he is forced into combat once more
>>
>>64334059
They talk about and show the Russian throughout the movie, what were you on
>>
>>64335211
C'est la vie
>>
The mujahideen were evil and extremist, they were just extremist and evil against the soviet union.
When the soviet union fell they turned their attention to the west since it was both the USSR and the US that had their fingers in the middle east for all the slimy black goo lying around.

You know what their plan is/was for the US? Make them spend so much money on trying to stop them that they collapse.
>>
I liked it better than the 2nd, to be honest.

Fourth was surprisingly good

First Blood will always be eternally GOAT
>>
>REAGANOMICS!
>>
File: remove kebab.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.webm
3 MB, 720x480
If you don't support the URSS you're a SJW cuck niggerlover
>>
The last movie was out of nowhere, why is he fighting Vietnam again?
>>
>>64335791
He's fighting Burmese military to save a bunch of missionaries
>>
proxy war
proxy war
when will you learn how to treat your whore
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.