[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Did they fuck?
>>
>>
>>64331407
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
No because they arent gay
>>
Lord of the Rings more like broke back mount doom
>>
>>64331501
that was... unfunny.
>>
>>64331407
THE
>>
>>64332328
RAINBOW

TASTE
THE
RAINBOW
>>
SHARE THE LOAD HAHAHA NICE MEME FOR YOU, TRAITOR
>>
>>64331389
Frodo is for cuddling.
>>
Who was the bottom though?
>>
>>64331428
>>64331501
>>64332579

At least you tried I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 428x469
>>64331389
Would that validate you OP?

To think two noble characters debased themselves with buggery?

Would that make you feel less shorty about about your sad, empty life as you slowly impale yourself on your XXXL dragon dildo, muffling your moans with a used diaper so your mom upstairs doesn't hear you?
>>
>>64331389
Gollum wanted his precious. Edit: thanks for the gold! I couldn't have made this without your contribution to my comment that I made before you gave me that kind gesture. I really really really want to thanks this board, and the positive criticism. Thanks again guys! Hope you read this. pls respond. k.
>>
>>64331389
>Did they fuck?

Your mom ? Yes they did.
>>
>>64333072
tl;dr due to your shitty picture. I'm just curious. Do you guys know that you're on the spectrum? OP is gone too.
>>
>>64333138
Fucking never reply me to unless again contributing you're the to thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 320x213
>>64333138
> tl;dr
> 3 sentences

Wew lad
>>
>>64332987
Sam was the servant, Frodo was his master, who the fuck do you think?
>>
>>64333265
Sam was the power bottom
>>
>>64331501
mild kek, ty anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.