[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jurassic Park Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Jp3logo.jpg (32 KB, 288x237) Image search: [Google]
Jp3logo.jpg
32 KB, 288x237
What was your biggest problem with this film?

Also Jurassic Park/World Thread
>>
I remember literally nothing about it.
>>
There is not a single serious flaw with 2 or 3 besides Jeff being toned down, go fuck yourselves.
>>
You knew that the characters would be ok. There was no threat.
>>
The protagonists act like irrational idiots, hard to relate to them when they're actively doing anything they can in their power to be eaten by prehistoric carnivores.
>>
File: alan.gif (994 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
alan.gif
994 KB, 500x268
>>64330300

I actually liked it senpai. My only gripe about is is that it's too short. And pic related.
>>
>>64330300
This is the installment I didn't watch, so I guess that.
>>
I can live with Spino killing the T-rex

I'm OK with the raptors looking different and being smarter

I was alright with the Pteranodons and how they were handled

But I will never accept that some random middle class white kid could somehow survive Eight months on an island of prehistoric monsters when an entire group of hunters and mercs armed with with high powered weaponry couldn't last a day
>>
>>64330372

Shit why watch any movie then?
>>
>>64330581
>I can live with Spino killing the T-rex

Are people still whining about that?
>>
>>64330581
>I'm OK with the raptors looking different
The look did not really change over the first 3 films at all other than the colors.
>>
Lost World>Jurassic Park>Shit>Jurassic World=JP3
>>
>>64331052
Lost World is terrible m8
>>
>>64331129
literally how
>>
>>64331154
>idiotic, unrelatable protagonists
>shitty premise
>Goldbloom shoehorned
>Goldbloom's family shoehorned
>Stupid gymanstics to kill raptors
>>
>>64331052
first time i've seen anyone whom i agree with.

the lost world was exciting and scary unlike the original park and other sequels. it was uncharted territory and the build-up was epic. it was the most serious of all of the movies, which makes sense considering how traumatized one would be after that kind of experience.

jeff goldblum is better than any of the other protagonists in the franchise. and the muldoon-esque guy was the only one who was as respectable.

it was brilliant filmmaking. no one can make jurassic x films besides spielberg.
>>
>>64331333
fugg even as a kid I realized it was a bad movie
>>
>>64331129
>>64331154
>>64331311
Don't forget
>everyone onboard the T-Rex's cargo ship dies for some reason that's never explained in the film and the T-Rex somehow gets out of the hold all by itself
>>
>>64331412
It was raptors, supreme editing mistake desu.
>>
There wasn't that much of a definition or change in the story, it just didn't have a lot of punch.
>>
>>64330750
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64331129
>>64331154
>>64331311
>>64331333

Let's see what JANTRAN has to say about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyg6Y0-h1vo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.