[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just massacring his fellow slave stormtrooper brothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: whitegenocide.png (1 MB, 1384x506) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.png
1 MB, 1384x506
Just massacring his fellow slave stormtrooper brothers
>>
>>64327799
justtraitorthings
>>
>>64327799
murder is the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another + power. as he was an part of an oppressed minority, his actions cannot truly be considered murder.
>>
>>64327979
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64327998
the birth of an epic new meme
>>
How was Finn the only stormtrooper that realized shooting defenceless people is wrong?
>>
>>64327998
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>64328030
>How was Finn the only stormtrooper that realized shooting defenceless people is wrong?

He is force sensitive and was able to overcome his conditioning to join the Light Side or at least that's what my wife's son said.
>>
>>64327799

If you were a concentration camp officer and realized what you were doing was wrong, would you have any hesitation in killing Nazis?
>>
>>64328030
inb4 some link to Wookiepedia about EU garbage
>>
>>64327979

Blacks aren't an oppressed minority in Star Wars.
>>
>>64328075
Providing food, shelter, and medical care for enemy aliens isn't wrong.
>>
>>64328038
>>
>>64328470
>>
>>64328075
>Nazi concentration camps
>wrong
>>
>>64328075

>would you have any hesitation killing people you've been friends with, shared food with and have grown up with

hmm
>>
>>64327799
dat filename
>>
>>64328274
This Tbh Senpai
>>
File: 1449792278143.jpg (85 KB, 450x436) Image search: [Google]
1449792278143.jpg
85 KB, 450x436
>>64327799
I just thought he was a desperate deserter who would do anything to get away from the First Order.
Showing him sympathize with the death of a fellow trooper was a mistake, it should've been a dying villager that marked his mask with blood so we could follow him around that scene. Or better yet, come up with a different marking device.
>>
>>64328495
>>
>>64328156
They should be
>>
>>64328030
> defenseless

they were shooting at the troopers when they arrive at the camp
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.