[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could a show be any better? >The episode where Adriana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Sopranos.jpg (46 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos.jpg
46 KB, 506x316
How could a show be any better?

>The episode where Adriana is killed

Fuck, those feels though.

Sopranos appreciation thread
>>
I just hate how they wrote off Furio. He was this bad ass from the mother land and then he chucks himself to his death.
>>
For the past three winters I've re-watched the entire series. Love it.
>>
>>64325695
Yeah that kind of sucked. Furio was great.
>>
>>64325532
adriana dies? fucking aye! spoiler that shit, familia!
>>
>>64325745
It gets better each time you rewatch it. I'm rewatching it for the third time
>>
>>64325532
the only person i'd recast is Buschemi.. didn't fit at all. the only time i ever though he played it good was when him and Tony took Chris to question the doctor about the accident.
>>
>>64326015
Yeah, Buscemi doesn't come across at all like a tough guy
>>
File: original.jpg (6 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
6 KB, 320x176
>furio will never fall madly in love with you
>>
>>64325695
That's the point.

>>64326361
That's the point.
>>
>ITALIAN SAUSAGE

Very subtle.
>>
>>64327004
ah
the it was shit on purpose meme.
>>
Retarded Guido Losers: The Show
>>
>its an adrianna eats two pounds of gabbagool and pukes all over your dick and says shes sorry episode
>>
>>64327083
>it didn't pander to my expectations so it's shit
>>
>>64327093
ebin
>>
>>64325532
I didnt even care when she died lol
>>
>>64327136
>it's not art if it makes sense XD
>>
>>64327535
>not making sense
Are you retarded. Furio's departure was so brilliantly anti-climatic and representative of everything the series is about. Tony B. wasn't supposed to fit in with the rest of the cast, he was supposed to feel awkward. I bet you think A.J was badly acted.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.