[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Rock: If Jennifer Lawrence were black, 'she’d really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: chris-rock.jpg (95 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
chris-rock.jpg
95 KB, 612x380
>“You hear Jennifer Lawrence complaining about getting paid less because she’s a woman – if she was black, she’d really have something to complain about.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/31/chris-rock-jennifer-lawrence-pay-inequality
>>
File: cannibalism.png (861 KB, 985x1139) Image search: [Google]
cannibalism.png
861 KB, 985x1139
In the same vein as this.
>>
Can't wait till he hosts the Oscars this year
>>
>>64323312
same desu
>>
>>64322859
CHRIS ROCK IS RIGHT.

BEING A WHITE WOMAN IS EASY MODE.
>>
>>64322859
Will tumblrwhales waddle to her defense and rationally explain how she is actually more oppressed despite being one of the most highly compensated and media covered actors working today?
>>
>>64322859
It's like Oprah doesn't exist in his universe.
>>
>>64323442

And the only person who can criticize the opinions about discrimination of a black male are a black female

Or a jewish man or woman
>>
File: 1393296525534.jpg (63 KB, 607x644) Image search: [Google]
1393296525534.jpg
63 KB, 607x644
>listening to blacks
>making eye contact with blacks
>acknowledging blacks

NOPE
>>
>>64323284
These people are so stupid
I would value a child's opinion more
>>
>I have it hard.
>Oh yeah? Well I have it HARDER!!
Why are all these people so childish?
>>
>>64323551
>Jennifer Lawrence
>Having it hard
>>
>>64322859

He's got a point. If Jennifer Lawrence was a black girl, none of us would hear about her complaining because she'd be completely irrelevant.
>>
>>64323545
Well, they basically are children, anon.
>>
>>64322859
Because Will Smith wasn't the highest paid actor for years...
>>
>>64323621
it's chris rock you fukkin racist
>>
>>64323551
>Why are all these people so childish?

Because stupid white people end up giving in to their demands and make ridiculously racist laws like "affirmative action."

Bottom line. It works one gullible whites.
>>
A bunch of millionaires arguing about who's life is worse by bringing up the times they only made 100,000 dollars a day, or how they have to live with other people who are successful.
>>
>>64322859
women are the new niggers and blacks are the old niggers complaining about the new niggers stealing their oppression bucks.
>>
>>64323585
She wouldn't exist because she would have been aborted.
>>
We need affirmative action in the NBA.

Wayy too many niggers getting paid in the top spots. Need to balance it out with some social justice and quota some white boys in the league. Maybe some mexicans as well.
>>
>Jennifer Lawrence only made 20 million compared to Christian Bale's 30 million
>women demand that men work harder to get women more money
>some men agree
>women rage saying the men need to stay out of their way
>Jeremy Renner agrees and says it isn't his job to negotiate contracts for women
>women rage even more because men are refusing to help them
>>
>>64323836
>We need affirmative action in the NBA.

I WANNA SEE SOME WHITE BOYS MUG ON MY NIKES FOR ONCE!
>>
He's right. Just watched Top Five because it came on HBO or Hulu or something and he's got some great ideas and humor in a bit of a mess of a movie. Def worth watching though. if you like him.
>>
>>64323581
Exactly
Normally I'd complain as if one no one's allowed to complain unless they objectively have it worse than everyone else in the world

But we're talking about Jennifer fucking Lawrence here
Literally the most entitled smug cunt out there who's greatest acting achievement was convincing overweight and awkward tumblrinas that she's just like like them
and somehow having a goddamn vacuum cleaner for a mouth in servicing ol' harvey
>>
>>64323551

he's making a JOKE

J O K E
O
K
E
>>
File: racism-explained.jpg (266 KB, 1224x453) Image search: [Google]
racism-explained.jpg
266 KB, 1224x453
>>64323716
>racist laws like "affirmative action."
Affirmative action cannot be racist by the modern, educated definition of racism. Calling it racist is more wrong than calling a bundle of sticks a faggot.

Don't even try to quote some dictionary at me. Those are written by and for white people and white people have no say in these matters.
>>
>>64323726
this senpai
>>
>>64323838
>waaa I only got paid 20 million to play pretend for a few weeks. He got paid 30! I'm so oppressed!
>>
A racist is simply a person who pre judges another person based on his/her skin color.

Pretty simple.

Asains are some of the most racist (I'm asian).

But American niggers are truly a hateful, bigoted bunch.
>>
>>64324103
>But American niggers are truly a hateful, bigoted bunch.

Your Average Muslim >>>> Your Average African American

on the bigotry, misogyny scale.
>>
>>64323716
>Because stupid white people end up giving in to their demands and make ridiculously racist laws like "affirmative action."
who benefits from affirmative action more than white women?
>>
>>64324007
>silence is consent
Take that line to a feminist rally.
>>
>>64323726
>chris rock
>millionaire
>>
I just want to fuck and kill everyone that isnt me.
>>
>ITT: Privileged millionaires talk about how oppressed they are to cover up their insecurity of other people being more talented than them
Nothing to see here, folks.
>>
>>64322859
Yeah. Being genetically inferior would be something to complain about
>>
>>64324007
Poe's law here
>>
>>64324545
This, he's buddies with Adam Sandler, he ain't got much of a future.
>>
>>64323474
Oprah don't hold a candle to Ellen. She's getting licked by a fucking muff diver
>>
File: 1412381517102.png (4 KB, 283x298) Image search: [Google]
1412381517102.png
4 KB, 283x298
>>64322859
>I'm the victim!
>No, I'm the victim!
>>
File: ShowImage.jpg (44 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
44 KB, 758x530
>>64324007

>white people have no say in these matters.

Fuck off Bernie
>>
>"People in this industry think, I just gotta keep getting more money, and I'm like, What are you getting more money for? You probably couldn't even spend it all in this lifetime. People get more famous, so that they can make their brand more famous, so that they can sell more shit, so that they can make more money. It's a never-ending cycle."

>“You know, I’ve made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It’s fine. I’ve got a house, and I’ve got dogs that I love. I don’t need anything else,”
>>
>"Im not getting as many millions of dollars as someone else. Im oppressed."

This is actually what white women in America believe.
>>
>>64323944
No he's not.
>>
Is there a more unlikeable cunt than J-LAW?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/24/jennifer-lawrence-wage-gap-backlash
>>
>>64325047
>'Would you have called a man a brat?'

i would've called him a greedy fuck. her point?
>>
>>64325047
>she learned about being pay less through the sony hacks

Isn't looking at hacks rape in her eyes?
>>
>>64323284
patricia arquette needs to rub her fat tits on my cock
>>64322859
this house nigger is talking a bunch of shit after he established himself. he wasn't saying any of this shit when he was sucking jew dick at the beginning of his career
>>
>>64323581
Only when Harvey's in town
>>
>>64325172
>>64325172
>this house nigger is talking a bunch of shit after he established himself. he wasn't saying any of this shit when he was sucking jew dick at the beginning of his career

was he supposed to get himself black balled before he made his millions?
>>
>>64324007
You should take your act on the road.
>>
>>64323581
im having it hard for her, if you know what im saying lol...
>>
>>64324007
In defence of black people the 'new' definition of sexist is much the same so it was probably fat white tumblrinas who changed it.
>>
>>64325608
Sheltered tumblrina from the suburbs no doubt.
>only whites can be racist
Should see how korean and mexican store owners treat blacks.
>>
File: pribelege.jpg (15 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
pribelege.jpg
15 KB, 203x200
>tfw white male
>>
>>64325172

>this house nigger is talking a bunch of shit after he established himself. he wasn't saying any of this shit when he was sucking jew dick at the beginning of his career

I'm sorry, did you even know who Chris Rock was before this thread?

If anything, being "established" has neutered him.
>>
>>64324881
Too many women have fickle tastes and chase whatever is trendy, my point is that Oprah became a billionare and its 2015.
>>
>>64322859
>white women
>have it tough
No. Especially not young, pretty white women in Hollywood.

If she were a black woman, she'd be a nobody. If she were a black man, she'd be a nobody.
>>
He isn't wrong.
>>
>>64327204
he sure is, fuckass. if she looked like that fucking gorilla chick from SNL of course she'd be paid less, that woman is a practical joke by god. if you look like zoe saldana however, then nah. it's not the markets fault people don't want to watch gorillas play human characters on tv and in movies.
>>
>>64327204
no hes right

if she was a black women she wouldnt be a leading actress because leading actresses have to be attractive
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.