[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was there no uproar over the diverse casting of "eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: niggypenny.jpg (76 KB, 736x1103) Image search: [Google]
niggypenny.jpg
76 KB, 736x1103
why was there no uproar over the diverse casting of "eve moneypenny" in the Bond franchise? but complete shit storm when black Hermione turns up?
>>
File: blacked bond.jpg (76 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
blacked bond.jpg
76 KB, 960x640
>>
File: blackVSwhite.png (113 KB, 399x168) Image search: [Google]
blackVSwhite.png
113 KB, 399x168
>>
Because this chick is really hot and doesn't look like a troglodyte?
>>
because 'black Hermione' conjures up images images of Hermione rapping in heavy ebonics while twerking to hip hop and eating fried chicken in the minds of the average /tv/ poster
>>
monneypenny is just a secretary, nobody gives a fuck about her.
She has 3 lines per movie.
>>
>>64321828
Because they turned hermonie, a white character, into an ugly gorilla with shit teeth despite having dentists as parents. And dont give me any of that hermonie isn't white bullshit. She is, it takes place in england and every official art shows hermonie as white. Turning her into an ugly black freak is sjw pandering 101.
>>
mulattoes may be accepted but america still isn't ready for actual black people. we saw this with boyega as well, ignorant bigots kept asking why he wasn't some light skin uncle tom
>>
I'd watch Gabby Sidibe as Hermione in the XXX parody, if she had unshaved pits, legs, pussy, arms, belly, toes, and nipples.
>>
>>64321828
Is it bad that I found her hotter as the creepy black witch in Pirates of the Carribean despite the fucked up eyes and teeth?
>>
Because Hermione got a race change in the middle of a franchise which is more baffling than anything, really.
>>
>>64321828
Who cares? Its a play not a movie!
>>
>>64321878
>tfw I just cant into 'kinky' hair

She looks really hot with long flat hair though.
>>
>>64322315
>>tfw I just cant into 'kinky' hair
It looks and feels really good on the pussy and pits.
>>
Nobody cares about Moneypenny, and it was in a reboot anyway.

The play's supposed to be a sequel to the books but Hermione's suddenly an ugly black woman for no reason.
>>
>>64321828
>but complete shit storm when black Hermione turns up?

Was there, I just thought it was a 4chan thing that in all honesty died out pretty quickly even for a 4chan bitchfest. Everything else I saw was one of those I presume some racist will have something to say about this so let me restate why race is such a big deal "news"/blog pieces. And now that I think about it That's mostly what /tv/ was complaining about (the articles more so than the raceswap news).
>>
Bond fans are generally reasonable

Harry Potter fans are retarded millenials.
>>
>>64321828
She is a servant of the white men, therefore it's acceptable.
>>
Because she's cute
>>
>>64321828

Cause she was fucking great in Skyfall.

She be a sexy bitch.
>>
>>64321828
because she's fucking hot and a good actress
>>
Because Moneypenny's race was completely incidental to her character and as a result did not feel forced at all.
>>
Because bond is shit and no one cares.
>>
>>64322666
>Bond fans are generally SJWs

Fixed the 4U
>>
>>64322105
>monneypenny is just a secretary, nobody gives a fuck about her.
>She has 3 lines per movie.
Shoots Bond sending him into a deep depression.
I guess you don't watch many bond films.
>>
>>64323280
explain.
>>
>>64323374
getting shot affected Bond for 5 minutes of the movie, was one of the pointless things ever
>I quit
>Come back!
>ok
>>
File: 1438834304298.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1438834304298.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>64322668
You're the servant of the white men right now. kill yourself to release yourself from their shackles anon.
>>
Because Ian Fleming didn't come out and say that, because Moneypenny's race was never specified in the books, she could canonicaly be black. He also didn't make this statement after stating that she had white skin in his novels and having drawn sketches of her (along with other characters) as white.

It's Rowling's hypocrisy and desperate attempt to stay relevant that is disgusting, not the race change itself.
>>
>>64322134
>viewers object to having ugly "people" in their movies
>this is somehow a problem
Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>64323391
>literally gay
>recast some characters as black
>want to recast bond as black
>ball torture

If you watch this shit your a cuck
>>
>>64323280
>movies about white dude traveling to the ends of the earth and fucking exotic pussy
>SJW

Yeah ok bud
>>
>>64321828
Because the casting director told her to just act like Moneypenny.

The other told black Hermione "We want you to spice up this role a bit, can you play as Hermonie, but with some 'SASS'? We can have our makeup studio order you a ton of weaves & some 2 foot custom finger nail tips."
>>
>>64321828
I was upset.
>>
>>64323639

Are you this thirsty for a (you) that you'll say the dumbest shit that even yourself don't believe?
>>
>>64323639
>want to recast bond as black

Literally the only people that want that are people who never were into Bond in the first place, & are the same ones who keep spouting how James Bond is a code name despite Skyfall debunking this myth.
>>
>>64321828
Because there is a difference between "I would hit that" chick (who looks three quarters white anyway) and "What sort of troglodyte this is?" ugly bitch.
>>
File: CHALKED.jpg (191 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
CHALKED.jpg
191 KB, 1024x615
>>64323986
As far as I know, she's been CHALKED
>>
I have no problem with her color, but she has no chemistry at all. Should've given the job to Gemma Arterton
>>
>>64321828
Because Moneypenny wasn't a sassy negress with wolverine finger nails & bitching about her baby daddy inbetween Secretary work for M.

Simply put, She's hot, Hermione is not.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.