[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BEING RICH IS BAD >Stars in Terminator Salvation and Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: big-short.jpg (24 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
big-short.jpg
24 KB, 446x299
>BEING RICH IS BAD
>Stars in Terminator Salvation and Batman Trilogy
>Stars in Oceans Trilogy and World War Z
>Stars in Get Smart and other bullshit
>Stars in Blade Runner and Gangster Squad

I shit on these actors trying to tell us about integrity and money
>>
>BEING RICH IS BAD
did you even watch the movie
that's not what it was about
>>
take your antisemitic bigotry back to reddit
>>
>>64321818
they're not trying to tell you about shit

lmao nerd, that was a youtube-tier comment
>>
1/10 try being a bit more subtle the next time.
>>
>>64321818
>BEING RICH IS BAD

You must be mentally impaired
>>
>>64321818
>BEING RICH IS BAD
Didn't get that vibe
>actors trying to tell us
They aren't trying to tell you shit. They're actors. They read scripts. They're intricate props.
>>
I hate how faggots think you need to 'hilarious' memeslam a movie to make a thread.
>>
>>64321818
>watch a movie about the 2008 crisis
>actors playing as versions of real people who profit from banks
>oh shit these actors are hypocrites herpderp tips fedora
>>
it was pretty entertaining to be quite honest but felt more like a edutainment documentary than a movie
>>
If The Big Short wins any awards (and it might, cause it was breddy gud), and gets seen because of them, Bernie will win

Also
>BEING RICH IS BAD

are you retarded? nothing in this film even hinted at that. on the contrary, it showed being rich is fucking awesome but to get rich being legit
>>
>>64321913
>They aren't trying to tell you shit. They're actors. They read scripts. They're intricate props.

Well that and that isn't remotely the message of the movie. The protagonists aren't good guys, they were just smarter than the idiots that almost destroyed the world's economy and AND THEY STILL TRIED TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT.

Even if what you said wasn't true and this was a personal message from Brad Pitt and Adam McKay to the world- THE MAIN CHARACTERS WERE STILL GOD DAMN MILLIONAIRES EXPLOITING THE SYSTEM. Nobody in that movie was "good" Well, maybe that one latino dude who lost his house. He seemed pretty okay.
>>
Why isn't Goose starring in more comedies? Maybe it's because of all the memes but there's something funny about his face and he has great comedic timing
>>
>>64322078
>edutainment documentary

It felt like that's what they were going for. They were trying to present facts in a way that morons wouldn't lose attention.
>>
>>64322132
You realize Bernie wants to make it illegal to do exactly what they did in the movie right?
He wants to make it illegal to buy naked insurance on securities
>>
>>64321855
Brad Pitt literally says 'you guys wanted to be rich, this is how you get rich'
>>
>>64321818
I liked this a lot more than I thought I would.
>>
>>64322560
He actually said, "you guys wanted to get rich, now you're rich"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.