[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Star Wars to have an interracial gay couple, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Are you ready for Star Wars to have an interracial gay couple, /tv/?
>>
totes
>>
File: tumblr_o07c30xDDT1rwrcato2_500.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o07c30xDDT1rwrcato2_500.gif
2 MB, 500x200
I find it funny that this and the incest couple are the most popular ships.
>>
>>64321281

>Finn is staring at Poe and convinced to turn away because of him
>they get along immediately and show concern for each other
>they reunite
>Poe: you look great, man
>has his arm around Finn looking him in the eyes

What did they mean by this?
>>
I don't really mind these shipps. Ray/Kylo are the light and dark couple thats sort of hot. As for Fin/Poe if they end up gay I would be down for that but I don't mind if they just stay friends either.
>>
File: 1451155652922.jpg (93 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1451155652922.jpg
93 KB, 653x590
>>64321281
Only if the nigger is the bottom
>>
File: Lando_Han.jpg (37 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
Lando_Han.jpg
37 KB, 414x600
I've been waiting for almost 36 years.
>>
That scene where they ran at each other literally gave it away.
>>
>>64321605
They didn't have the chemistry anon
>>
They are not fucking gay.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64321889
Anon who cares. Of course they're not but if Disney (for whatever reason) decided to go for it would be a pretty comfy relationship.
>>
>>64321589

Well Poe is an alpha male, and Finn has the right booty to be a bottom.
>>
>>64321281
We can only hope
>>
>>64322075
But Finn has the bigger dick.
>>
I think Disney want it to happen. It would score big time with SJWs.

BUT, I don't think they have the guts to go through with it. Most of humanity would be disgusted by the gayness. especially in a saga-like film like Star Wars.
It's fun to impress SJW but more important to earn money.
>>
Enjoy your deleted thread, OP.
>>
>the nigger gets friendzoned despite risking his life for Xenomorph
>the spic is a turd burglar
>the two greatest demographic threats are being fed this propaganda to dissuade them from going after white women
Thank you based merchant. You are truly my greatest ally.
>>
>>64321281

Yes, yes I am.
>>
When did this board turn degenerate?
>>
>>64321281
MY ERECTION IS READY, OP.
>>
>>64322462

This board has always been degenerate, herr /pol/ack.
>>
>>64321281
I would approve this sjw pushing, mainly because Hispanics and blacks are the most homophobic people I know.
>>
File: 1451527790911.png (162 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1451527790911.png
162 KB, 400x300
>>64321281
>Finn, I'm gonna stuff my fat, spic cock into the abyss of your nigger anus.
Really, JJ? You didn't think that was a bit much?
>>
I'm gonna be so angry when this happens
Not because it's a gay romance scene, because you just know the writer/director/whatever is gonna be all like "yeah motherfucker, did you see that?! IT'S 2016"

And then the rest of the country will beat off about how tolerant it is and we'll, yet again, get another Star Wars movie where the focus of the writing wasn't to make a good movie, but to convey a political agenda

I wonder how long it will be until I can go to a movie and feel like someone isn't trying to sell me something while I'm watching it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.