[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be slave all my life >Never had sex despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Shmiskywalker_relationship.png (166 KB, 401x394) Image search: [Google]
Shmiskywalker_relationship.png
166 KB, 401x394
>Be me
>Be slave all my life
>Never had sex despite my Force Jesus baby
>One day
>Son suddenly brings Liam Neeson to the house
>mfw
>>
>tfw Liam Neeson will never come to your house
>>
>it ain't Schmee starts playing
>>
>>64321823
>tfw Liam Neeson will never threaten you
>>
File: star wars rape rack.png (446 KB, 837x361) Image search: [Google]
star wars rape rack.png
446 KB, 837x361
>>64320497
>Be me
>Be slave all my life
>Son leaves to become a jedi
>Get kidnapped by sand people
>Get tied up to the fuck rack
>Get raped
>Die
>>
>>64321881
Ha
>>
File: 1445201639733.jpg (90 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1445201639733.jpg
90 KB, 600x652
>>64320497
>">Be me"

This shit triggers me so much
>>
Why didn't they go back to get Shmi after Yoda decided they would train Anakin
>>
File: Amidala.png (152 KB, 360x299) Image search: [Google]
Amidala.png
152 KB, 360x299
>tfw lose the will to live
>die
>>
>>64323072

Its because only reddit starts stories with be me. its pointless and redundant when you can post a picture to show who "me" is and its implied that without a relevant picture the greentext refers to the poster's perspective.
>>
>>64323597
Maybe it implies that she killed herself
>>
>>64320497
why did plageusis pick her of all people??
>>
>>64323854
>tfw there probably is some fanfic tier EU material that explains that Naboo royalty have a little package of poison in their brain, that unleashes its contents when and only when the royalty member decides they want to die, as a failsafe measure to avoid drawn out hostage situations.
>tfw said material probably also explains that Sheev had the same, except the doctor droid was drunk on power converters at the time of putting it in, and instead of putting it in Sheev's brain, it put it up his ass, telling shitty jokes about how his ass and face look the same all the way through the operation, before accidentally triggering the poison sack, driving Sheev literally buttmad, and giving him the ultimate power of the Dark Side in the process.
>>
>>64323072
>>64323768
Autism
>>
>>64323917
It was unintentional.
Plagueis was experimenting with the midi-chlorians trying to create life, the force realized what he was doing and as punishment impregnated Shmi.
Of course this is all EU shit and means nothing today.
>>
>>64323854
>>64324059
I always assumed Sheev killed her through the force or some shit
>>
>>64320497

SOMEBODY SHEEV TOLD ME
>>
>>64321823
why live
>>
File: lookingformymother.png (191 KB, 670x351) Image search: [Google]
lookingformymother.png
191 KB, 670x351
>>64320497
>be me
>be slave mother
>owned by elephant-nosed jew
>sold to new owner
>He's decent
>marry him
>Having Nice life
>Suddenly raided by Tusken raiders
>they abduct me
>rape me
>torture me
>on edge of dying
>have baby 9 months later
>Imperial Censure service stops by takes baby and indoctrinates him into imperial service
>saved by other grown up slave boy that kept calling me his mother while we were both enslaved
>tatooine dual suns do weird shit on little boys lmao
>this fucker left me behind to become a fucking jedi
>keeps calling me mom
>just keep going with it
>die in his arms
>Become force ghost
>im blue motherfucker
>see real son become a stormtrooper
>He's fucking black
>>
>>64320497
did anyone else think she was kind of hot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.