[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I gave in. I'm about to watch your faggy star wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (993 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
993 KB, 3264x2448
Alright I gave in. I'm about to watch your faggy star wars flick.

I've never seen a SW movie in my life. What am I in for?

So many fucking normies in here btw.
>>
You're a fag, get slaughtered
>>
>>64319599
How does it feel to officially become a redditor?
>>
>>64319599
man, Finn really let himself go
>>
>>64319599
It'll be full of mediocrity. You'll probably know all of the twists due to media and stuff. Watch in release order IV, VI, prequels, vii

Prequels aren't as bad as they seem. But thats because theres only 1-2 good scenes along with 6-7 shit tier scenes in each movie. Episode III is probably the best of the prequels due to its lack of bad dialogue until the very end(its not that bad, but its cringey).

TFA is definitely a rehash of one of the movies, but its ok since theyre apprently trying to get new fans to the franchise.

Basically dont expect anything glorious, besides the occasional meme you'll recognize being spouted on this board. OT is good coming from a star wars fan, and prequels were ok due to emotional moments.
>>
>>64319775
finn? more like fick
>>
>but its ok since theyre apprently trying to get new fans to the franchise.

That's not ok.
>>
Forgot V in OT order. I meant to say IV, V, and VI. Episode V is considered the best film, and I agree,but I like ROTJ more.

Basically, the trilogies and sequel expects you to watch all movies in order for it to make sense, since it relies a lot on past knowledge of movies to succeed.

If anything, the music is the only outstanding part of all of the movies. Each movie had very strong music scores that fit with the emotional tension of the moment, but again, expect simplistic and mediocre story.
>>
Vote for the Best Board of 2015

http://strawpoll.me/6415189
>>
>>64319599
>What am I in for?
Disappointment.

The movie isn't bad, just a bad start for the Star Wars series. Have fun being lost.
>>
>>64320007
oh man, the first decent post I read in this shit since I don't even know when anymore
>>
>>64319599
your theater doesn't have a singles policy?
lucky you
>>
>>64320267
Singles policy? What's this? I've never heard of it. Care to explain? Will you define what a singles policy is? What's a singles policy?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.