[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why arent you excited for Deadpool /tv/? James Cameron is.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg (536 KB, 2000x1076) Image search: [Google]
deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg
536 KB, 2000x1076
Why arent you excited for Deadpool /tv/? James Cameron is.

http://screencrush.com/deadpool-cameron-fincher/
>>
>>64317713
HOLY SHIT /TV/ BTFO!!
>>
Just like Genisys
>>
>>64317713
>>64318583

Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
>>
>>64317713
>One of the lowest moments was when we turned in the script on the day The Avengers came out, a Friday, and The Avengers made what, over 200 and some million dollars opening weekend? And we thought for sure, ‘How do you read this script as an executive on that particular weekend and not greenlight this Monday morning?’ and instead we got the word on Monday morning that Fox was gonna kind of rethink, given the success of The Avengers, rethinkDeadpool possibly within the context of an ensemble as opposed to by himself, and we just went, ‘Ugh!’ so that was a low moment.

FUCK ME
>>
>>64318714
Stale pasta bro
>>
>>64318714
Christ that's a whole lotta buzzwords
>>
>>64318867
>bro

hi, 9gag.
>>
>topographical map of Utah
>>
>>64319324
> 9gag

Helloooooooooooooo Reddit
>>
File: OMG.gif (2 MB, 276x225) Image search: [Google]
OMG.gif
2 MB, 276x225
>>64318738
Movie execs are so fucking dumb
>>
Deadpool seems to be for gays.

I mean, there's nothing hetero about any of it.

Not knocking it, just saying it's clearly not for me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.