[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this not the most blatantly biased piece of shit flick ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: soaked_in_bleach_key_art_poster.jpg (506 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
soaked_in_bleach_key_art_poster.jpg
506 KB, 1047x1572
Is this not the most blatantly biased piece of shit flick ever made?
>>
File: CL journal.jpg (78 KB, 599x653) Image search: [Google]
CL journal.jpg
78 KB, 599x653
>>64316985
Fuck off Courtney
>>
Sad thing most people that watch documentaries think they're educated because they're watching documentaries, every one of them has a bias and most people aren't smart enough to see the holes in the presentations.
>>
>>64316985

Of course it is. Tom Grant hasn't changed his story. He began releasing his tapes of kourtney to a local radio show years ago. Then was interviewed in kurt and courtney. Now there is a movie dedicated to his side of the story.

He's been literally trying to tell people this since. Now that netflix picked it up it gets to be critiqued by an emaciated neck beard who just saw montage of heck before it and can't understand why anybody would say these mean things.

Best case scenario is kourtney is a terrible person who manipulates others to get her way.
>>
>>64317141
is Planet Earth biased?
>>
>>64316985
Making A Murderer
>>
>>64317886
Yeah it's bias in that earth is a planet and has some wicked shit going on
>>
>>64317842
Not OP but I haven't seen Montage of Heck, I could give less of a shit about Cobain's legacy or whatever.

But grunge fans, holy shit, love to pretend this faggot would never have killed himself.

I'm a basketball american, you probably see my fellow blacks talking about how the government killed biggie and tupac and Easy-E and realize how fucking up their own ass they are, because you see the celeb without any connection and you see that tupac and biggie recklessly involved themselves in a war.

That's where I am with Kurt. He was a fucking depressed dope fiend who'd overdose at concerts. He was the writer of such uplifitng ballads such as "I Hate Myself and I Want to Die"
>but hurr muh ironyyyyy!
grunge boys do love their irony. Fuck out of here with that, anyone with a brain sees through that fucking pseudo justification.

He was a piece of shit. That daughter that people love to fawn over was neglected to shit as an infant.

Qui bono? Courtney Love isn't the president, she can't buy off a fucking police department. Here's something only grownups know about policing: DNA and circumstantial evidence isn't reliable, people rarely get brought in over it. People get brought in over MOTIVES. No one, not Tom Grant or any of his tinfoil acolytyes, had provided a sufficient motive to charge her. "Courtney Love is a doped up gutterwhore" is not a motive. Why kill him with a fucking shotgun if he's been forced to shoot a lethal dose of heroin? (The dose is another thing truthers like to fawn over, as if Kurt's decades long tolerance couldn't allow him to shoot himself soon after shooting up) Why would she even want him dead? He enabled her habit, and he may have not been at his prime but there was a lot of money left to be made.

Courtney is a terrible, awful bitch and I'm 100% sure her pathetic role as a money siphoning addict of a wife directly contributed to Kurt's death. But best case scenario, this is the most perfect murder ever committed.
>>
Why? He provides clear evidence of holes in the case and lets you decide what you believe.
>>
>>64318425

I love how people bring up how he was "looking fine" right before he died as if bipolar junkies:

A) aren't good at lying and pretending to be fine
B) don't suffer from absurd mood swigs

But nope, he DINDU NUFFIN! He was turning his life around and then that evil temptress shot him!
>>
File: o-AMANDA-TODD-570[1].jpg_6.jpg (59 KB, 570x568) Image search: [Google]
o-AMANDA-TODD-570[1].jpg_6.jpg
59 KB, 570x568
>Soaked in Bleach
>>
>>64318554
Agreed. You know what, I'm not 100% sure he commited suicide.

But I AM sure that people who deny the red flags for his suicide are full of shit. Pointing at a picture of him smiling with his baby doesn't mean shit and wanting to make uplifitng music doesn't mean much when you're addicted to the worst drug in human history
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.