[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone watching TFA for the 15th time anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Img.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
Img.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
Ask someone watching TFA for the 15th time anything
>>
Have you watched it in theater yet
>>
>>64316399
Why didn't you take a middle seat?
>>
>>64316399
Is it really real?
>>
How was it that Rey understood every dialect she came across?
>>
the hell is a kanjiklub
>>
>>64316399
at what age did you realise you're a massive faggot?

at what age do you think you'll finally get laid?
>>
>>64316471
hold my cup
>>
>>64316425
I'm in one
>>64316440
I work here
>>64316471
Yes
>>64316476
Rey is perfect in a good way. She has so much technical knowledge because she's a scavenger, and she only understands bb8 and the robot scavenger from her home planet. One time watchers will miss this
>>
>>64316537
She understood Chewy too IIRC.
>>
>>64316399
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>64316399
Is is just me, or is the lighting for a bunch of the scenes fucked up?
Maybe it was just the lighting in the theater, but I felt like half the time I couldn't tell what was going on because it was pitch-fucking-black.
>>
>>64316586
Just watched the film, they're never shown speaking to and understanding one another. Must have made the flight to Island Planet pretty awkward.
>>
Was the Republic just those four planets that got nuked? Or is there more?
>>
>>64316494
TELL DAT TA DA KANJI CLUB
>>
File: IMG_.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>64316586
Perhaps

>>64316677
Yes, the whole movie has some sort of instagram filter overy it
>>
What did you think?
>>
>>64316833
Not sure, but it will probably be revealed later. We only saw coruscant get destroyed, maybe the other ones hit were its moons or something.
>>
>>64316537

Can you record a TeleSync for us
>>
>>64317090
I think it's a good star wars. It definitely has a different mood than the others but it's still good and better than the prequels. Finn should have been more badass than he was, there should have been more planets, Rey was too mysterious, and the story was flatter than I'd want for a star wars movie.
>>
>>64316399
what does matzo ball soup taste like?
>>
>>64317190
No because /tv/ doesn't deserve one
>>
>>64317190
Also this theater is a 70mm dome so it wouldn't look very good
>>
>>64316399
why?
>>
>>64317148
Wasnt coruscant

Hosnian Prime
>>
How many people are in the theater?
>>
>>64317812
Full house, aka 300. Every show's been packed since opening night.
>>
>>64317321
like dry soggy corn meal in bland broth. broke jew cooking <<<<<<broke black cooking
>>
>>64316399
Do you think the Awakening refers to Rey becoming aware of her ability to use the force? Or does it refer to Finn becoming conscious of right and wrong, thereby negating years of brainwashing?

I myself have seen it 3 times, and I must highlight that Snoke spoke to Kylo about the awakening even before Snoke became aware of Rey's existence, and certainly before she started using her powers.
>>
Have you seen it in 3D? If so, is it worth it?
>>
>>64316399
15 times in theaters? Pretty rad. I saw it seven times (six times, and then I decided one more to make it a seven for the seventh Star Wars).
>>
>>64318109
>corn meal
you must have had some pretty low quality matzah ball soup.
>>
>>64316399
How long do you plan to live with your parents?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.