[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noisy Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
What is up with Americans being excessively noisy in the cinema?
>go to see TFA in Florida
>ugly overweight family sits behind me
>dad is wearing greasy American Flag tshirt over his beer belly
>entire family has their own bags of popcorn and extra large sodas
>is loud as can be during ads
>pleaseno.jpg
>this fucker and his piglets clap and whoop at any reference to the old movies
>any smidge of humor is met with this horrible laugh. Something like "UH UHA AHUA AHUA AHUA"
>any time a stormtrooper is killed the dad yells "HAAAAAAA"
>the dad clears his throat constantly
>when Han dies the mom yells "OH NO OH NO PLEASE TELL ME THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN OH NO" and her daughter starts screaming
>at the end they all cheer and clap so loud you can't hear the music from the credits
Is the cinema always like this in America? I'd expect this from a theatre in a third world country, not a top of the line AMC.
>>
>>64314887
you have issues about your neighborhood. Move? or at least go to a different theater in another town? go to an earlier show?
>>
>>64314887
Are you a Cuban refugee or something?
>>
>>64314887

Saw TFA yesterday in Canada and the theatre was still full. There was a shitload of kids under 10 and even they were mostly quiet for the entire movie. The only noise was a breif chuckle at some of the jokes but it was never excessive.

No one yelled throughout.
No one talked throughout.
No one clapped at the end.

Seeing movies in the states must really be shit.
>>
File: 1385556382584.jpg (87 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1385556382584.jpg
87 KB, 501x585
>>64314887
>go to see star wars in china
>fat fuck who looks like buddha himself
>has a red commie star shirt, so does every ching chong in there
>munches loudly on his bowl of fried rice with extra butter and fish scales with dog snouts
>his wife and daughter have excessive plastic surgery to make them look passable as human
>his son is a cross dresser
>action in the movie happens: karate noises ensue from the audience
>phones constantly going off they all check their gold farming status
>film ends: they all starting bowing at the screen

Fucking chinabows
>>
>>64314887
I miss my old city, there was a movie theater that admitted only people age 21+ in the evening and had recliner seats and IMAX. Here it's just the standard generic shit everyone else in this country has access to. Screaming babies, stupid teenagers, and families with little kids. I don't even bother to go anymore.
>>
It's called enjoyment, you piece of shit. Frankly, if the movie itself isn't loud enough to overpower any moderate distraction, then it isn't fucking loud enough and you need to speak to the projectionist about turning that shit up.

I'd love to see the autistic faggot who sits in a fucking blockbuster, like a stiff little dick, not moving or reacting a single bit and throw popcorn at the little fuck.
>>
>>64315049
I'm staying with some friends for New Years. I'm from England.
>>64315111
English
>>64315137
You're lucky, then again Canada is better than the states, at least from what I've seen.
>>64315181
I'm not making this up.
>>64315199
There was a cinema like that that we were originally going to go to but my friend's 19 ear old brother wanted to come too so we had to go to the AMC in a mall.
>>
>>64315270
You sounds autistic. Never have I been to a cinema where people did more than laugh appropriately. Had they been rude they would have been ushered out.
>>
I watched this in Poland

Nobody laughed even once. Everybody sat quiet and just stared at the movie, zero emotion. Its like that every movie you see except the shitty polish romcoms they churn out every year, they laugh at that.

Autist slavgenes I guess
>>
>>64315426
>Appropriate laughter

So autistic, you're trying to police people's laughter. Fucking stay at home.
>>
>>64315456
I think this is normal. Americans are the only ones who are loud.
>>
>>64315503
typical lound, fat American I guess
>>
>>64315604
How does it feel to be boring. Do your country's women wish they were fucking a fun American? Because I can help with that... unless you're from one of those place where they're ugly as fuck.
>>
>>64315675
Fat and noisy Americans aren't fun or attractive.
>>
>>64315813
>being this butthurt that your women want Americock
>>
>>64315868

Americans are passe in europe, women like men from the mediterranean, Balkans for example is the new crazy thing

Americans are literally synonymous with "boring and uncool" nowadays
>>
>hate country and its people
>internally recognize their superiority
>move there then bitch about thrm and ehy your home is better

Is this the ultimate cuck move? Honestly.
>>
>>64315137
nah I had a similar experience in Ohio plenty of kids and the only time people reacted to the movie as a whole was to laugh at the thumbs up from bb8 and when chuy said he was cold
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQXiGkMJK2o
>he thinks american audiences are noisy
>>
>>64315932
>Yuropoors want mudslime cum to the point that they voluntarily let 1400 women get raped
How can one nation be SO cucked?
>>
>go to see movie in Florida
>no one makes any noise except some brief laughter during jokes
>>
>>64314887
>is the cinema always like this in America?

So you expect is to believe you are not yourself an American but still ended up in a situation in which you were watching a movie in an American theater?
>>
>>64315932
>believing this

I'm American and went to Yurop in the summer. All I had to do was speak to a woman (no matter how attractive) and her eyes would light up from my American accent. I had sex with 12 women from 5 different countries in a span of 2 months. I'm not even a chad, I was kv before I went there. Euro girls just love American men that badly.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1605x2926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1605x2926
How long until Lucas is kill?

>inb4 sheep, shills, reddit

Who else could he mean? Most of the executive positions are held by Jews, most of their shareholders are Jews, Abrams as the director. Disney is most certainly a Jewish corporation.

Robert A. Iger(Jew) – Chairman and CEO

Andy Bird(Jew) – Chairman, Walt Disney International The Walt Disney Company

Alan Braverman(Jew) – Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary The Walt Disney Company

Ronald L. Iden(Jew) – Senior Vice President, Global Security The Walt Disney Company

Kevin Mayer(Jew) – Executive Vice President, Corporate strategy and business development The Walt Disney Company

Christine M. McCarthy(White European) – Executive Vice President, Corporate Real Estate, Alliances, and Treasurer The Walt Disney Company

Zenia Mucha(Ashkenazi Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer The Walt Disney Company

Jayne Parker(Ashkenazi Jew) – Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resouces Officer The Walt Disney Company

Jay Rasulo(Jew) – Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer The Walt Disney Company

Brent Woodford(Jew) -Senior Vice President, Planning and Control The Walt Disney Company

George Bodenheimer(Jew) – Executive Chairman, ESPN, Inc.

Bob Chapek(Jew) – President, Disney Consumer Products

Alan F. Horn(Jew) – Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios

James Pitaro(Jew) – Co-President, Disney Interactive

Thomas O. Staggs(Jew) – Chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

John Skipper(Jew) – Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks Group and President, ESPN

Now let's see who the major non-institutional shareholders are?

Major Direct Holders:
IGER ROBERT A (Jew) 1,137,483 shares
STAGGS THOMAS O (Jew) 85,984 shares
BRAVERMAN ALAN N (Jew) 135,614 shares
MCCARTHY CHRISTINE M (Jew) 102,894 shares
RASULO JAMES A (Jew) 91,902 shares

_
>>
>>64314887
This shit is what will vote for Trump.
>>
>>64314887
I've seen it twice, once in Houston and once in OKC. I had literally no outbursts or misbehaving kids, or clapping. Just some short laughs at the occasional joke.
>>
>>64316285
I seriously don't think Lucas was talking about the jews. He has really bad white guilt, to the point where he brings up slavery committed by white people for no reason.

Why do you think he married a black woman and made a white guilt movie about black ww2 pilots?
>>
File: 1448646864203.png (352 KB, 471x457) Image search: [Google]
1448646864203.png
352 KB, 471x457
>>64316285
>everyone is jewish except the treasurer
>>
>>64314887
They have no class.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1242x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1242x263
>>64316622
>SJW detected
White Slaver definition faggot.
>>64316662
Even kikes don't trust kikes.
>>
>>64316816
I'm not an SJW you fucking retard. George Lucas is an autistic hack who just rambles and says whatever shit crosses his retarded mind.
>>
File: image.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>64316903
Calm down Shlomo, save all that energy for the 110th expulsion.
>>
>>64316086
>chuy
Leave
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.