[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this film, /tv/. I like it so far, bit depressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ikiru criterion.jpg (41 KB, 348x490) Image search: [Google]
ikiru criterion.jpg
41 KB, 348x490
What do you think of this film, /tv/. I like it so far, bit depressing but it's expected.
>>
kurosawas best film imo
>>
File: Ran.jpg (82 KB, 1050x590) Image search: [Google]
Ran.jpg
82 KB, 1050x590
It's a good film about existentialism and aging.

You should really get around to watching all of Kurosawa's stuff. High and Low is basically him attempting Hitchcock, and Ikiru is him giving a shot at western winter feelgood films like It's a Wonderful Life. His Samurai shit is much more natural and entertaining.

Look at this shit. He built this thing and filmed it burning to the ground. You only really get one take.
>>
>I like it so far
I hate this meme
>>
>>64314820
this tbqh

gondola no yuta is the best movie song of all time
>>
>>64314618
Another try hard movie by a director only praised by weebs that want to look like experts because they know "asian" cinema.

Asian is in quotations because outside of Kurosawa they usually don't know anything else while also lacking any knowledge in western cinema.
>>
>>64314618

I thought it was his best till I watched Dreams.
>>
>>64315152

>This cuck

Kurosawa made cinema what it was during the golden age.
>>
>>64314820
>>64315140
>>64315178
>These fucking plebs
Ikiru and Dreams are alright but jesus christ your priorities in judging film are ridiculous if you think this.
>"Does it have the superficial appearance of something a patrician would like? Yes? It's my favorite."
>>
>>64315219
Nice meme.

>cuck

Oh nevermind, you are just another ignorant kid that discovered Kurosawa because it's the hip thing to do on 4chan
>>
>>64314618

It really motivated me to want to turn my life around.

Then I lost focus and went back to being a pathetic nothing.
>>
>>64314618
It was good
>>
>>64314618
I like it; I love it; I can't get enough of it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.