[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey let's create a funny moment and then immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: math chong.jpg (95 KB, 1050x567) Image search: [Google]
math chong.jpg
95 KB, 1050x567
>Hey let's create a funny moment and then immediately apologize for it, IN THE ACTUAL MOVIE, by breaking the 4th wall for the 10th time, and make this chink talk like a typical redditor
>>
How are you americans seeing this? Is it open everywhere in america or just los angeles? Or piracy?

In the UK we have to wait until january for all oscar baitey movies
>>
File: 1432400368494.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
1432400368494.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
>>64313678
I watched the screener
>>
I smell money
>>
They don't really apologize, it's just another layer of the joke.
>I only got 2nd place at that contest
>>
>>64313281
Someone in the scene literally says "that's racist".. just don't do the fucking joke if you're going to cop out this hard..fucking pcfags ruin everything
>>
>>64313281
>not providing any context
>expecting others to know what the fuck you're talking about

This isn't reddit you piece of shit.
>>
>>64313281

I haven't seen the movie but in the actual book the author writes in one bit something like "he's got a pet chinaman who can't speak in english, only chinese and numbers, and was 2nd in a chinese maths competition"

In the epilogue / afterword, the author says that the chinese guy emailed him and speaks perfect english
>>
>>64313281
That movie was so godamn condescending
>>
>>64313944
they fagged up the ending too when they complained about blaming immigrants
>>
>>64313991
>maths
michael lewis isn't british
>>
whats the movie u cucks
>>
>>64314170

was paraphrasing bro
>>
>>64314245
Liar's Poker
>>
>>64314008
It's literally made specifically for plebs. It's plebbier than Transformers in a way.
>>
>>64314245
moneyball: the art of winning an unfair game
>>
>>64314245
The Small Large
>>
>>64314245
TFA
>>
>>64314245
The Big Short
>>
>>64314309
This. The CDO manager at the end was so overly caricaturistic..shit was just ridiculous
>>
>>64313965
>expecting posters to hold your hand and explain the context of everything

Who's the reddit here?
>>
>>64313281
omg, That was the reddit meme moment of the entire year
>>
>>64316276
This and the Childish Gambino scene in The Martian
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.