[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some movies with great scripts and clever plotting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: plot.jpg (443 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
plot.jpg
443 KB, 1024x680
What are some movies with great scripts and clever plotting?
>>
Star wars episode II; attack of the clones
>>
>>64312329
Chinatown
Syriana
Memento blow me
Sex Lies and Videotape
Reservoir Dogs
Fargo and No Country for Old Men
Taxi Driver
La Haine
Mulholland Dr
Eastern Promises
Those lord of the ring movies. Not really into sword and sandal but it's good writing for fantasy
Unforgiven
Heat
Blade Runner
Spider-Man 2
The Spectacular Now
The Descent
>>
>>64312910
Forgetting Pulp Fiction
>>
>>64312582
lol :^)
>>
>>64312910
>The Descent
I've been seeing this getting mentioned on here a lot lately. Never saw it and assumed it was run of the mill bargain bin horror. Is it really that good?
>>
>>64312329
>watching films for the plot
>>
>>64314933
>watching bad movies
>>
>>64315095
Being this pleb
>>
>>64312910

Forgot The Prestige and The Dark Knight.
>>
>>64312910
>The Spectacular Now
jesus christ .. it was cliche as fuck

>DUDE IM AN ASSHOLE LMAO
>DUDE I CAN'T GET TO COLLEGE WTF ??
>DUDE THIS CHICK IS NICE TO ME AND SHIT
>DUDE MAYBE I SHOULDN'T BE AN ASSHOLE

the only thing that was good was the car crash scene because it totally didnt see it coming but srsly it wasn't that great
>>
>>64315392
>not using the meme arrows
>>
>>64312910
Does /tv/ not like memento?
>>
>>64317426
The only thing /tv/ likes is little girls.
>>
>>64315776
Yeah definitely the weakest of my romcom collection, but I was trying to cover the bases since I haven't finished the Before Trilogy and I dont watch any other romantic shit
>>
>>64317426
They will after the remake comes out
>>
>>64317502
Don't forget the memes and the reposts.
>>
>>64317533
And feet.
>>
>>64317533
memento literally has meme in it's name, /tv/ should love that shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.